Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV (5527 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by DadaHammed: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2022
He said- 'If the East had been TRULY assuaged immediately after the war, there would have no Ralph Uwazurike or Nnamdi Kanu.

The East has been marginalized, that CAN NEVER be denied..You can't marginalize 40 million Igbos and just go to bed after singing about unity without true actions to promote equity and justice'.

'MNK is a product of marginalization and many more will rise if injustice continues"

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by DadaHammed: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Rufai Oseni, na my guy. The guy bold gan. He no send anybody papa. grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by OnionBandit(f): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Very brainless clout chasers just full this country. Abeg make everybody just waka..

If you talk of marginalisation, who no dey marginalized for this country? When the thing dey sweet Una belle for Jonathan regime, other group of people were patient, now because your corrupt kinsmen have not dominated this government, Una just dey make noise everywhere.

If I say I don't hate the yeebowhs, I swear I would be telling a big lie.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by babyfaceafrica: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
This is super story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Chinjo2: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2022
A country where we are only one when it comes to sharing oil money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by DadaHammed: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Very brainless clout chasers just full this country. Abeg make everybody just wake..

If you talk of marginalisation, who no dey marginalized for this country? When the thing dey sweet Una belle for Jonathan regime, other group of people were patient, now because your corrupt kinsmen have not dominated this government, Una just dey make noise everywhere.

Unfortunately, your hate no fit boil hot water. The Igbo I know no send your papa and your useless hate. I schooled with them.

Out of 60 years post-war, na SGF position for GEJ administration na him go make dem dey lick your craw-craw infested nyash? Say wetin happen?

You hate them, dem shine. You no hate them, dem still shine. No be juju be that? Who come dey lose? No be you dey raise your own BP and give yourself cardiac problems?

Na people like Una keep this country like this, you support wickedness and injustice but when bad luck reach your side, when devil show you akpor, you go dey ask God wetin you do? Mugu.

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by KingFrank01: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2022
DadaHammed:

Unfortunately, your hate no fit boil hot water. The Igbo I know no send your papa and your useless hate. I schooled with them.

Out of 60 years post-war, na SGF position for GEJ administration na him go dey lick your craw-craw infested nyash? Say wetin happen?

You hate them, dem shine. You know hate them, dem still shine. No be juju be that? Who come dey lose?

Na people like Una keep this country like this, you support wickedness and injustice but when bad luck reach your side, when devil show you akpor, you go dey ask God wetin you do? Mugu.
Gbam. God bless this comment.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Gongoozler: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Very brainless clout chasers just full this country. Abeg make everybody just wake..

[color=#770077][/color]

Lol who your hate commot him daily bread. If you hate you loose, You know one thing I love about hate is you are destroyed by your own hate not the one you hate. Clear explanation of it taking poison so ur enemy will die, that's what hate does to you.

For your info Goodluck is not igbo, he is bayelsa and there's no indigenous IGBO in Bayelsa. Goodluck ruled with equity and fairness that's why you didnt hear agitation in the east then.
Do your yoruba people enjoy this current nepotistic Buhari rule? Where you people not agitating for Oduduwa nation all caused by Buhari's one-sided leadership? You people will leave your own problem and be attacking another's while yours is killing you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by joyandfaith: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2022
DadaHammed:
He said- 'If the East had been TRULY assuaged immediately after the war, there would have no Ralph Uwazurike or Nnamdi Kanu.

The East has been marginalized, that CAN NEVER be denied..You can't marginalize 40 million Igbos and just go to bed after singing about unity without true actions to promote equity and justice'.

'MNK is a product of marginalization and many more will rise if injustice continues"

Population of Ukraine waging war with Russia is 40 Millions

1 Like

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by tribalmall: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Na you hate yourself. Nobody hate you.
No be only you school with Igbo, I have multitude of them as friends n they have level playing ground to contest for every position in the land. If level playing ground is not enough fairness to the igbos they can go to hell.

The Northerners dominated the leadership cycle of this country till MKO learn the rope and won eveey other contestant , this same Igbos in Nzeribe led the anulment, when the Northerners tried compensating the Yoruba same Igbos find it difficult to make such concessions. Only a lunatic will expect Yoruba to concede the presidency to the Igbo.

Some if igbos like make dem shine pass star or them like make poverty kill them or make dem marginalize them pass Majidun ko Kya aye.

Only a level playing ground fair to all is the best they will every get with no exception to your wail of calumny.

DadaHammed:

Out of 60 years post-war, na SGF position for GEJ administration na him go dey lick your craw-craw infested nyash? Say wetin happen?

You hate them, dem shine. You know hate them, dem still shine. No be juju be that? Who come dey lose?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by kozmokaz(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
DadaHammed:

Chineke gozierem gi my brother

10 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by kestolove95(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2022
So he should tell us how has igbos being marginalized?

2 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
your hate no fit boil water.
na for only nairaland e go end
and e go dey boil you while igbos keeps matching and progressing.
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

9 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Igbodicool(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Men with conscience talking...

Descendants of the fallen demon from the WASTE will call him IPOB.
Anyone rejoicing at the injustice against one section of the country, any day of your life you seek justice, you will not live to get it!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Laggafin: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Bare hard Truth .. and if you don't believe in these truth Rufai has spilled .. you simply an Urchin cum bandit

4 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Kagd10: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2022
this unruling cloutchasing miscreant who couldn't obey common traffic law, how were the igbo marginalised! The same igbo that dominated jonathan and obj cabinet? Even in Buhari's cabinet, the numbers of Yoruba don't exceed the Igbos. It's rather the Northerners that are more than them. Or the fact that azikiwe and ironsi were once leading the country?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Dragonsword: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

No, you didn't hate the Igbo's" you are only jealous of them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Eniitankorede: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

I agree with you on that. Yesterday, one of them asked why government didn't give them sea port. I asked him why they forgot to ask Jonathan for it. Jonathan had over 60% igbos in his cabinet, all his girlfriends were igbos. Why did they not get everything they wanted from Jonathan? Even the second niger bridge Jonathan could not start on it. They were all busy milking the country dry. Now they are crying blue murder.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Kagd10: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I agree with you on that. Yesterday, one of them asked why government didn't give them sea port. I asked him why they forgot to ask Jonathan for it. Jonathan had over 60% igbos in his cabinet, all his girlfriends were igbos. Why did they not get everything they wanted from Jonathan? Even the second niger bridge Jonathan could not start on it. They were all busy milking the country dry. Now they are crying blue murder.
You should have told him that it's lagos govt that's building their port. He should go face his useless leaders to build one if they've got sea. Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Kokoy2022: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
How a tribe will be so full of bile against the Lord's anointed is another wounders. The best they have and can do is to present a mentally deranged Candidate to pilot the affairs of this country. Well what will you expect from descendants of demons!

3 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by toneroforever(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

The only way u can fulfill ur purpose in life is to become an onion. At least we can use u to eat suya or fry stew rather than u typing trash every time on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Tinubuagbado: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

You demented, useless and Islamic bandit.

God punish you and destroy the works of your hand.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Ramon92: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2022
DadaHammed:

A war caused by who/what?

History needs to be brought back in our schools. The truth is that the Ibos marginalised themselves. Yes, there was mutual distrust between the major tribes before and after independence but that was somehow put in check by Regional system of government mutually agreed upon.

Ojukwu's selfish ambitions and attempt to take over the country - when he perceived the Yorubas as weak and Hausa/Fulani the British favourites - was the major cause of the civil and the aftermath distrust of the Ibos.

That's one of reasons it'll be extremely difficult for an Ibo man to be president and whatever agitations from the East will be crushed and their leaders political tools.

They teach these things up north but forget down south.. I'm sure Rufai knows but he's just doing his job..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2022
what's the marginalisation? fools like Rufai should be banned from ever making public appearances. someone that doesn't even know the laws governing the state where he lives is always trying to Stoke ethnic tension. if you're from the East, tell how you have been marginalised.
is a military governor from Kano or ogun state ruling you? are you denied anything other regions are getting?
tell me how you have been marginalised

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by OsunOriginal: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2022
DadaHammed:

Can we do a background check on this guy? Looks like his wife is Igbo and probably the one controlling the home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by toneroforever(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2022
tribalmall:
Na you hate yourself. Nobody hate you.
No be only you school with Igbo, I have multitude of them as friends n they have level playing ground to contest for every position in the land. If level playing ground is not enough fairness to the igbos they can go to hell.

The Northerners dominated the leadership cycle of this country till MKO learn the rope and won eveey other contestant , this same Igbos in Nzeribe led the anulment, when the Northerners tried compensating the Yoruba same Igbos find it difficult to make such concessions. Only a lunatic will expect Yoruba to concede the presidency to the Igbo.

Some if igbos like make dem shine pass star or them like make poverty kill them or make dem marginalize them pass Majidun ko Kya aye.

Only a level playing ground fair to all is the best they will every get with no exception to your wail of calumny.

Apart from some sane, rational & detribalised Yorubas who speak in the interest of justice, the rest r self-centered & foolish.

2 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Stone03: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

Then prepare for the grave because that's the inheritance of they that hated us.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by 00FFT00(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

Why, you would not hate them if they are insignificant. Your hate is a confirmation of your insignificance and the proven greatness of Ndigbo.
Wait, make I go bring bucket for your tears.

2 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by franchasofficia: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2022
The only thing saving the Yoruba land from natural repercussion and God's anger and still making Yoruba land peaceful and prosperous is the honesty and sincerity of some few dead and living Yorubas who always speak and stand for the truth no matter what the majority say or think. God will forever continue to bless all the honest Yorubas who always speak the truth to power no matter the circumstances. My prayers for you all is that your generation shall witness unending love and protection of God Almighty. Your generations shall forever be great and nature will always stand for you whenever you or your generation is oppressed or in dire need.

If not for some few honest Yorubas standing up for the truth in the past and in this present day, the evil of the majority of Yorubas would have consumed Yoruba land just like it is consuming Arewa of today.

God bless Rufai Oseni.

God bless late Fela Kuti of blessed memory.

God bless Prof Wole Soyinka

God bleas Olusegun Obasanjo

God bless late Gani Fawehinmi

God Bless late Col. Fajuyi

God bless late Col. Banjo

God bless late Major Wale Ademoyega

God bless late Capt Ganiyu Adeleke.

God bless late Lt Fola Oyewole

God bless late Tai Solarin founder of Tai Solarin University

God bless Prof Hezekiah Oluwasanmi;former Vice Chancellor of OAU Ife (1966-1975)

4 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by techWriter3: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Rufai Oseni, na my guy

3 Likes

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by zeuss: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Very brainless clout chasers just full this country. Abeg make everybody just waka..

You grand father and father killed innocent ibo in polgroms of 1960's like them evil fills your heart.......light will always overcome darkness ......watch and see.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Lionnation: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

onionbandit you don't need to tell anyone how you hate the igbos, everyone knows, it's normal to hate what you can't match up to, uwazuruike Biafra movement started early 2000 till nnamdi KANU pushed him out in 2014 because he has been compromised, Igbo marginalisation didn't start with buhari as you claim, just that buhari excalated it without remorse, just other few Yoruba Muslim is inherent in them to hate. Last time I checked Rufai oseni is not igbo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** / Funny Strike Pictures / Patience Jonathan Wins ‘Tourism Ambassador For Africa’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.