Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) (2504 Views)

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Woman Beheaded, “accused Of Exposing Boko Haram To Security Operatives” (video) / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Busy76: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aho0P6dpLjo

Some group of gun men terrorising and Killin people in Imo State have been captured by security operatives.

Even theirs charms failed them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by LeoDeKing: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Kajaard: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2022
They should all be wasted.

These are the same set of people parading as unknown gunmen killing both service personnel and unarmed civilians as well. No mercy should be shown.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by zeuss: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2022
I pray there is no innocent being subject to wicked treatment .....jungle justice is evil
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Masturbator2020: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Very good. But the police should behave professionally

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Badguy77(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Nigeria and shooting for leg na 5$6 any small thing dem don scatter leg... Anyway finish them if they are guilty. Those ugm are devil's and they are heartless see that mumu girl self idiot

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Spicycat(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is a handsomely welcome news.
Good work by the security agent, fish out all the bad eggs terrorising the good people of the land and make them pay for their atrocities angry
You go about killing innocent people because you claim to have a problem with the government, who does that if not cowards and terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
These are Nnamdi Kanu boys, Simon Ekpa is the only true Biafra freedom fighter. Others are scam
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
These are Nnamdi Kanu boys, Simon Ekpa is the only true Biafra freedom fighter. Others are scam
Who is now going to be in charge now that Nnamdi Kanu is about to be freed?
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by GeneralPula: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Soludo was right after all..

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodwork
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Patriotsleague: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kanu's boys, Kanu must pay for the death of innocent igbos and security operatives.
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Panda7(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
busy signal
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by ogaemma: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
If they are the ones cutting peoples head off and used the head to play football.
no mercy for them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
I doubt they are the real gunmen this young one's looking like yahoo boys, na naija we dey e no pass wetin police fit do

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by wiseone28: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Is the girl also a gun woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Nostring: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
I doubt they are the real gunmen this young one's looking like yahoo boys, na naija we dey e no pass wetin police fit do
even if den look older, u go still doubt.. lipsrsealed
Na naija we dey , evn if it's glaring say something na white, some of una go still talk na black undecided
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Onyenna(m): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2022
wiseone28:
Is the girl also a gun woman?

Trust me they’re not innocent....... This group has been terrorizing people in a town called Mgbidi, in Imo state..... I was born in that town..... They move around freely with guns even during the day in Imeoha(a village in Mgbidi)...... The police in that town have tried but failed to capture that guy on yellow (with bullet wound to the leg). He’s known as KPURUKPURU.....

Kpurukpuru felt he was invincible cos of his charm. Bullets couldn’t penetrate him..... A special police unit from another division finally came for him when he killed a prominent man...... He was captured after stepping out from his girlfriend’s house. According to what I heard, bullets couldn’t penetrate him so they stabbed his leg several times until they saw blood before they shot him on that wounded area of the leg...... Kpurukpuru have boys and girls he’s been training for a long time.... Some serve as lookouts while others follow him to operations

There’s an older woman who was also caught. She’s their drugs supplier....

The gang is actually more than what you see in that video......

Kpurukpuru has since been wasted after confessing and mentioning names of other gang members on the run......

If I wasn’t born in that town and just seeing this online, I would’ve felt some of them might be innocent especially that older woman..... Things are happening ooooh! They also found a military boot in their house......

Kpurukpuru’s story is long but i hope i was able to summarize it better....... I commend the police force and vigilantes(it was a joint task force) for bringing an end to kpurukpuru’s reign of terror.....

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by adecz: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2022
The army always demobilizes IPOB
suspects by shooting their legs.

Buhari government won't allow our
army do that to Fulani terrorists .. ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

These are the same set of people parading as unknown gunmen killing both service personnel and unharmed civilians as well. No mercy should be shown.
THEY ARE NOT HUMAN AGAIN.DO D NEEDFUL angryimagine people they killed as ugm angry
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Pacesetterz: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Onyenna:

Trust me they’re not innocent....... This group has been terrorizing people in a town called Mgbidi, in Imo state..... I was born in that town..... They move around freely with guns even during the day in Imeoha(a village in Mgbidi)...... The police in that town have tried but failed to capture that guy on yellow (with bullet wound to the leg). He’s known as KPURUKPURU.....

Kpurukpuru felt he was invincible cos of his charm. Bullets couldn’t penetrate him..... A special police unit from another division finally came for him when he killed a prominent man...... He was captured after stepping out from his girlfriend’s house. According to what I heard, bullets couldn’t penetrate him so they stabbed his leg several times until they saw blood before they shot him on that wounded area of the leg...... Kpurukpuru have boys and girls he’s been training for a long time.... Some serve as lookouts while others follow him to operations

Kpurukpuru has since been wasted after confessing and mentioning names of other gang members on the run......

If I wasn’t born in that town and just seeing this online, I would’ve felt some of them might be innocent especially that older woman..... Things are happening ooooh! They also found a military boot in their house......

Kpurukpuru’s story is long but i hope i was able to summarize it better....... I commend the police force and vigilantes(it was a joint task force) for bringing an end to kpurukpuru’s reign of terror.....

They’re also cultists.
Unknown gunmen of the east are cultists members too.

Some of u will not believe that the boys going around killing igbos are young boys of 20s who are Ipob loyalists and at the same time cultists
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by wiseone28: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Onyenna:

That mean they are Armed gang not ESN
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Krak(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

These are the same set of people parading as unknown gunmen killing both service personnel and unharmed
civilians as well. No mercy should be shown.

Unarmed, not Unharmed.
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Kajaard: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Krak:

Unarmed, not Unharmed.

Unarmed. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Onyenna(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2022
wiseone28:
That mean they are Armed gang not ESN

Yes..... but during his confessions, he mentioned a particular name..... He said the guy is in charge of connecting people to ESN if they wanna join........ That other guy is currently on the run ( and he’s from a very popular family in Mgbidi).....
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Nickelodeon93: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
they are unknown gun men, unknown gun men are plenty, they are like school now, they have junior and senior okay?? That guy mkpurumkpru is a proper thief and armed robber , he once stole from our office , he came in the night with masks but the next day he returned the items he stole and told us he is just showing us example .. he is from Imoha in mgibidi, his parents, the people that brought him up are not his biological parents because he was picked up from the bush when he was less than a year… ask anybody that knows him… his best friend then, nzube was killed in an armed robbery attack that he went to, he was caught and buried alive… it’s ebube agu and jtf run am
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Nickelodeon93: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Onyenna:

you are very right, you sabi am
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Oxtertee(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Very graphic and heart wrenching video cry cry cry

I regret watching. My own advice is that "stay away from crime."
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Owerriboi: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

They’re also cultists.
Unknown gunmen of the east are cultists members too.
Some of u will not believe that the boys going around killing igbos are young boys of 20s who are Ipob loyalists and at the same time cultists

Imo state is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state ravaged by ipob terrorists, kidnappers, agberos, prostitutes, etc
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Owerriboi: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Grgton Kingsbuchi

Imo state is the sambisa forest of SE. Imo state is the cause of insecurity in southeast and south south. Even Soludo said it that imo indigenes are the one causing insecurity in the region
Re: Gunmen Terrorising Imo State Captured By Security Operatives (video /photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Someone should kindly help with a loan of 50,000. I will be available to use my Bachelor Degree Cert for the collateral. I'm very serious ,it's pressing too and my life is involved here. Please help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4 / Man Caught With $450k In Cash(photos) / Buhari’s Former Aide, Sabiu Yusuf Aka Tunde, Slaps Aa Rano Over Unaccounted $400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.