Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

GODSPOWERPROJECT- Top 3 Entrepreneurs Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GODSPOWERPROJECT- Top 3 Entrepreneurs Story (106 Views)

Godspowerproject: Satan Can Use Anything To Deceive You- James Howessou / Godspowerproject- Word For The Week / Funke Akindele dazzles in red top as she meets digital entrepreneurs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GODSPOWERPROJECT- Top 3 Entrepreneurs Story by Godspowerpro: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2022
To GOD alone be all the Glory

GODSPOWERPROJECT

Supported by www.fixit.ng

1. Emmanade Foods- Fatokun Hannah Adetutu:
Feed the belly, and Feed the Souls

Fixit: What makes Emmanade stand out

Emmanade: The taste, I dont know if you understand that kind of homely taste, when you grab a bite and feel like 'I'm at home'. The good homely taste of it makes all the difference.
My vision is not just about food, it's a mandate mixed with career, to feed the belly, and feed the souls as well, an avenue to tell people about Christ, chip in one or two words of encouragement, like in the process of feeding the belly you feed the soul. People want to eat first before you can tell them anything.

2. CutCrux- Mohammed Aziz
It's not about the money

Fixit: Describe your Relationship with clients

CutCrux: I'd say it's good to be humble, and know how to take care of all your clients, they're all important. It's not about the money they give you, its small money that turns big money. You have to be loyal, respect them, whatever the money they give you

3. Chariots (Jude Odia)

You can use PoP for many designs

Fixit: Who are you and what are you doing?

Chariots: My name is Odia Jude, I'm into Plaster of Paris aka PoP, this is just one of our sites and projects. We have been working on this entire flat for a week now.
I started doing this professionally in 2018. Long time ago I used to accompany my brother to the site and I just loved the beauty of the job. What attracted me was the fact that you can use PoP to create different things of your choice. You can use it to do ark, pillars, even construct a human figure. You can use PoP for many designs and they are all attractive. Those things really attracted me to the profession.

This episode is sponsored by
www.fixit.ng - Nigeria's number 1 service place connecting people and businesses.

GODSPOWERPROJECT

(1) (Reply)

Young Jonn Teases Snippet Of New Music Fans Should Expect / Reclaiming Lost Love In A Marriage / Ssjjjdk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.