Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... (1021 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Crossroad1(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2022
I read a story on rant this money about one bimbo the wife of IVD autos.she was assumed dead this morning though some are saying she is not dead yet...
Some people will say the woman or some women endured abusive relationships because of their kids..
This is a pure lie as I have seen series of women who left abusive relationships, they even left the one that is not abusive.... To me, what can keep a woman in an abusive relationship or marriage is MONEY...
ordinarily, only money can make persons like Regina Daniel marry Ned.
Only money can make someone like Lara marry oshiomole..
As long as the money keep flowing in and they keep enjoying the affluent life and life of glamor they are used to, no matter the abuse, they will keep staying...
The fear of what people will say if they can't keep up with the type of life they're known with...
10-20% will stay cos of good dick and good penising as have seen different examples of this around me..
I know a family who are so poor, the wife is suffering and the woman no gree commot cos of dick... The day I see the man dick from trouser, fear catch me... Royalroy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022
So you saying the wife staying because of d!ck?
Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by HarlequinLekex: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Op just say u ar interested in his dick .Gbam!!!
Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by HarlequinLekex: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Most naija women na money make them stay

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by neonly: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
99 9% are parasite
Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by emmanuelbrown26: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
99% are enduring bcs of money and bcs they hv nothing else to offer other than rotten and smelly ass. D remaining 1% that has left are the ones with something to bring on d table but it's quiet unfortunate that naija ladies are useless for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
If I stay in a physically abusive relationship or marriage, the guy better start preparing his will because he's dead meat.
Crossroad1:
I read a story on rant this money about one bimbo the wife of IVD autos.she was assumed dead this morning though some are saying she is not dead yet...
Some people will say the woman or some women endured abusive relationships because of their kids..
This is a pure lie as I have seen series of women who left abusive relationships, they even left the one that is not abusive.... To me, what can keep a woman in an abusive relationship or marriage is MONEY...
ordinarily, only money can make persons like Regina Daniel marry Ned.
Only money can make someone like Lara marry oshiomole..
As long as the money keep flowing in and they keep enjoying the affluent life and life of glamor they are used to, no matter the abuse, they will keep staying...
The fear of what people will say if they can't keep up with the type of life they're known with...
10-20% will stay cos of good dick and good penising as have seen different examples of this around me..
I know a family who are so poor, the wife is suffering and the woman no gree commot cos of dick... The day I see the man dick from trouser, fear catch me... Royalroy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Crossroad1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Samantha123:
If I stay in a physically abusive relationship or marriage, the guy better start preparing his will because he's dead meat.
unfortunately, the woman in question died and not the man... Often times, it is the women that dies
Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Well, I'll never stay in an abusive relationship or marriage and do nothing about it.

I attended those Kung Fu classes back in varsity for a reason, I even have a belt.
Crossroad1:
unfortunately, the woman in question died and not the man... Often times, it is the women that dies

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by general111(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, I'll never stay in an abusive relationship or marriage and do nothing about it.

I attended those Kung Fu classes back in varsity for a reason, I even have a belt.
grin angrywhat colour of belt do you have?
Purple i guess.
Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Helpout12345: 2:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Samantha123:

I attended[b] those Kung Fu classes back in varsity for a reason, I even have a belt[/b].

You think it's a movie ? Where a lady will beat a man or even men with kung fu. Or one man will beat almost 100 men at once with "skills"

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Kingsmm55: 4:28am On Oct 15, 2022
With one thunderous slap a man with collusive palm will give you u won't recall any of your kunfu skills again.....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by ecolime(m): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Samantha123:

Dem don scam you cheesy

May you not meet a serial abuser, he go beat you and your Kung-fu teacher black and blue.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Sammy101111(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
If a niaja woman stays with you na for 1 things
It called ego(Igbo language) kudi( Hausa language) owo ( Yoruba language) Money ( English language )
That is the ring tone of Nigeria women
Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Brown.

I gave up when things were starting to get more serious.. grin grin
general111:
grin angrywhat colour of belt do you have?
Purple i guess.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by general111(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Brown.

I gave up when things were starting to get more serious.. grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
I understand you jawe.who needs kungfu when we can all live in peace grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Most of you men are just cowards, especially the abusive ones.

You use your strength and power as men to intimidate those women who love you and take them for granted knowing very well that they wouldn't do anything about it.

You just haven't met a woman like me before.. you can't beat me up and come back and eat my food, wear the clothes that I wash, or even sleep in the house that I clean and find peace, unless you RIP.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ecolime:

Dem don scam you cheesy

May you not meet a serial abuser, he go beat you and your Kung-fu teacher black and blue.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
I need it, in case I have to protect myself from any danger..
general111:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
I understand you jawe.who needs kungfu when we can all live in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Okay.
Helpout12345:

You think it's a movie ? Where a lady will beat a man or even men with kung fu. Or one man will beat almost 100 men at once with "skills"

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who's gonna cook, wash his clothes, and clean the house after that thunderous slap?

Don't forget that apart from the Kung Fu, there are also some poisons that can make it seem like the person just died from a mere heart attack or a kidney failure to a point that even an autopsy won't show anything.
Kingsmm55:
With one thunderous slap a man with collusive palm will give you u won't recall any of your kunfu skills again.....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Weirdcamila: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
This goes to show that wealth can’t buy sense .
A man like ivd doesn’t have sense !
If you can’t be with her then split ways .
I don’t understand why you have to hit a woman

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Helpout12345: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Who's gonna cook, wash his clothes, and clean the house after that thunderous slap?

Don't forget that apart from the Kung Fu, there are also some poisons that can make it seem like the person just died from a mere heart attack or a kidney failure to a point that even an autopsy won't show anything.

This method has been busted. Even investigators know this. So once a man or woman dies mysteriously, they first set down wait heavily on the spouse. And once they find any evidence that the relationship is having any form of abuse or issue, you will most likely be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
How without any proof? cheesy cheesy

I can't get arrested based on allegations unless if it's a lawless country and I'll make sure that I sue the entire police station if they do arrest me without any evidence.

A person is innocent until proven guilty, remember? cheesy cheesy
Helpout12345:

This method has been busted. Even investigators know this. So once a man or woman dies mysteriously, they first set down wait heavily on the spouse. And once they find any evidence that the relationship is having any form of abuse or issue, you will most likely be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
The person wouldn't have died mysteriously, but he would've died of a heart attack or a kidney failure because I'd make sure that an autopsy is done and that I've covered all my tracks.
Helpout12345:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Helpout12345: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Samantha123:
The person wouldn't have died mysteriously, but he would've died of a heart attack or a kidney failure because I'd make sure that an autopsy is done and that I've covered all my tracks.

I am telling you there's 90pct chance you will be exposed once your relationship with your husband is toxic or full of problems and your husband died of sudden heart attack or kidney failure.

Except you are in a country like Nigeria where we have infrastructure decay for forensic investigations and lazy detectives.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Kobojunkiee: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Crossroad1:
Insecurity, low self-confidence, and low self-esteem are the major reasons why a woman or man would choose to stay in an abusive relationship. All other suggested ideas simply do not cut down to the root of the problem. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Women Stay In Abusive Relationships... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
How will they know that I'm in a toxic relationship if I didn't tell anyone about it?

I'm sure the guy wouldn't go around telling people that he beats up his wife or girlfriend.

I don't like it when people stick their noses in my relationships and most of the time when I have issues with my significant other, either we sit down and talk about it or I'll find a way by myself to salvage the relationship.

I'm an introvert and I keep most of the things to myself and don't forget that couples fight all the time, and people also get sick all the time.

And one thing about you men is that you don't like getting yourselves checked regularly in case there's an underlying illness in your system.

So I could use that to my advantage and say that the guy used to complain of abdominal pains or chest pains regularly, but because he was a religious type, he'd prefer prayers and trust God for his healing.
Helpout12345:

I am telling you there's 90pct chance you will be exposed once your relationship with your husband is toxic or full of problems and your husband died of sudden heart attack or kidney failure.

Except you are in a country like Nigeria where we have infrastructure decay for forensic investigations and lazy detectives.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Bobrisky Was Arrested? / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes And Strippers / Study Finds Dha Use In Pregnancy Didn't Make Babies Smarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.