Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha (656 Views)

Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by November1857(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2022
How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discharged,’ Herders' Union, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Kicks Against Appeal Court Judgement

A three-member panel of the Court of Appeal in Abuja on Thursday, struck out all the remaining seven charges against Kanu.

Apan-Fulani socio-cultural association, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has described the judgment of the Court of Appeal that discharged and acquitted the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu as a miscarriage of justice.

A three-member panel of the Court of Appeal in Abuja on Thursday, struck out all the remaining seven charges against Kanu.

The IPOB leader was re-arraigned before a Federal High Court on amended 15 counts bordering on treasonable felony preferred against him by the Nigerian government.

However, on April 8, Justice Binta Nyako struck out eight of the 15 counts.

While ruling on the preliminary objection seeking to quash the charges, the judge said counts 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14 had not disclosed any offence against the defendant (Kanu).

She however said that counts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 15 showed some allegations, which the defendant had to answer.

However, Kanu through his team of lawyers led by Mike Ozekhome, filed an appeal marked CA/ABJ/CR/625/2022, praying the court to quash the remaining seven counts for being devoid of merit.

On Thursday, the Court of Appeal panel struck out all the remaining charges against him, ruling that the lower court “lacks the jurisdiction to entertain the suit.”

The court held that Kanu’s extradition from Kenya in June 2021 to Nigeria without following the extradition rules was a flagrant violation of Nigeria’s extradition treaty and a breach of the IPOB leader’s fundamental human rights.

Reacting to the judgement, the National Secretary of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Saleh Alhassan, urged the Nigerian government to approach the Supreme Court.

Speaking to SaharaReporters, Alhassan alleged that Kanu is a threat to national security and setting him free will jeopardise the conduct of the 2023 general elections.

He described the IPOB leader as a terrorist.

“We are very sad with this judgement, how can a terrorist like Nnamdi Kanu that have organised the killing of innocent pastoralists, women, children, security personnel, insurrection against the country to be discharged by the Appeal Court?” Alhassan told SaharaReporters.

“I think this is a miscarriage of justice, they shouldn’t make the mistake of releasing Kanu. They should appeal that case to the Supreme Court, Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to national security, setting him free will jeopardise the conduct of the 2023 elections.

“It’s going to set a very dangerous signal and bad precedence to other criminal gangs to continue with their impunity. We are suspecting a compromise in the judicial process and we believe the AGF will do the needful by appealing that judgement because the best place for Kanu is to be behind the bar.”

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/14/how-can-terrorist-nnamdi-kanu-who-killed-fulani-herders-others-be-discharged-herders

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by riverbird: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2022
I dedicate my FTC to all the wailers on nnamdi kanu's aka (onyendu) matter grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by goodnessme1(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Hahahaha, true true Kanu is a Terrorists to you people because he dealed with your killer herdsmen than anyone have and will ever imagine.

Their Motto was"We don't have right to judge Terrorists,we send them to God for judgement"

And we know our gallant Eastern Security Network keeps their code of conduct.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

God bless Eastern Security Network.

God bless Ipob members world wide.

God bless all Lovers of freedom

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Nightwolf1: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2022
It is too early to sound off like an idiot grin
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by LadyExcellency: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2022
It was unfortunate that this association was responsible for declaring IPOB, a terrorist organization.

They demanded IPOB be labeled terrorist organization for opposing herdmen atrocities in Eastern Nigeria and Buhari obliged immediately.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Emergingnation3(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2022
How can Fulani herdsmen, the forth most deadliest terrorist on earth according to the global terrorist index, be walking freely after killings thousands across the country..

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by XerXers: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Only Igbos know how to tame these fulanis. Afonjas see them as almighty and their savior. ESN is waiting for you in the East

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Goodday90(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:
Only Igbos know how to tame these fulanis. Afonjas see them as almighty and their savior. ESN is waiting for you in the East
I was liking your comment till you mentioned ESN
Please we don’t need ESN in the east,they are the Unknown gun men
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by kettykin: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
When did he kill Fulani herdsmen, what of the Fulani herdsmen that has bee slaughtering people in Benue, Kaduna , zamfara , how many of them have you given jail terms

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by XerXers: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodday90:
They can't be perfect but the way they deal with the fulani deserve our support

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by meolaniyi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
By the time Nnamdi Kanu is done with the Fulanis,
They will understand that Igbo people madness no get 2nd

1 Like

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Lionnation: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodday90:
to burst your bubble ESN is not unknown gunmen, ugm is govt sponsored, could be anybody, including asari docubo

1 Like

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Slaves & masters issue.
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Goodday90(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:

They can't be perfect but the way they deal with the fulani deserve our support
I haven’t seen where they caught any Fulanis
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Goodday90(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lionnation:
to burst your bubble ESN is not unknown gunmen, ugm is govt sponsored, could be anybody, including asari docubo
Ipob always hail them whenever they kill police
They call them “Umu elohim” and say they minister anointing by fire
They are same,there were no UGM until NK created them
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Lionnation: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodday90:
Ipob always hail them whenever they kill police
They call them “Umu elohim” and say they minister anointing by fire
They are same,there were no UGM until NK created them
if buhari to decide today to send sodiers to kill innocent igbos in their region, you will be hailing him for doing a good job not because I love buhari or that he is a good leader but because he is doing what you like, that is the same thing happening between unknown gunmen and the people of south east

1 Like

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Goodday90(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lionnation:
if buhari to decide today to send sodiers to kill innocent igbos in their region, you will be hailing him for doing a good job not because I love buhari or that he is a good leader but because he is doing what you like, that is the same thing happening between unknown gunmen and the people of south east
so you suddenly assume I am non-Igbo because I am not in support of IPOB,ESN,UGM?
According you you,All igbos must support and love IPOB,if not they are not Igbo?
You can’t burn down your house to spite your neighbor,buhari isn’t even moved by the chaos in the east
Why don’t they just stop it?
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Lionnation: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodday90:
so you suddenly assume I am non-Igbo because I am not in support of IPOB,ESN,UGM?
According you you,All igbos must support and love IPOB,if not they are not Igbo?
You can’t burn down your house to spite your neighbor,buhari isn’t even moved by the chaos in the east
Why don’t they just stop it?
I don't think you read my comment, otherwise I don't understand where you coming from, you don't need to support ipob to be ipob, infact by virtue of birth you are ipob, ugm have nothing to do with ipob, I have meet them twice they don't operate like ipob/ESN, and people always run away from them, I think you are one of those lagosians that have not step in the east for the past 15years due to cost of transportation

1 Like

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by JOemmy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Look at these well known bloodthirsty fulani jihadists that have committed genocides all over nigeria calling nmk a terrorist because he was able to orgernizer his boys to stop their evil intentions in igboland.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Goodday90(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lionnation:

I don't think you read my comment, otherwise I don't understand where you coming from, you don't need to support ipob to be ipob, infact by virtue of birth you are ipob, ugm have nothing to do with ipob, I have meet them twice they don't operate like ipob/ESN, and people always run away from them, I think you are one of those lagosians that have not step in the east for the past 15years due to cost of transportation
I Beg to differ,I am not IPOB because it’s just a recent term created by Nnamdi Kanu
Please you are the IPOB,i and my family,nobody is IPOB please
And if you want a meet up to really test our knowledge of the south east,we can always fix a meet up in any city of your choice in the south east
It’s not by supporting Ugm online and thinking everyone else is insane for condemning them
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Arda1000(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
goodnessme1:
Hahahaha, true true Kanu is a Terrorists to you people because he dealed with your killer herdsmen than anyone have and will ever imagine.

Their Motto was"We don't have right to judge Terrorists,we send them to God for judgement"

And we know our gallant Eastern Security Network keeps their code of conduct.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

God bless Eastern Security Network.

God bless Ipob members world wide.

God bless all Lovers of freedom
Nne tell them oo dem never see anything
Re: How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha by Lionnation: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodday90:
I Beg to differ,I am not IPOB because it’s just a recent term created by Nnamdi Kanu
Please you are the IPOB,i and my family,nobody is IPOB please
And if you want a meet up to really test our knowledge of the south east,we can always fix a meet up in any city of your choice in the south east
It’s not by supporting Ugm online and thinking everyone else is insane for condemning them
show me where I supported ugm, you just buy hook line and sinker the narrative they sold to you on niraland and other bias media by natural haters

(1) (Reply)

This Incredible Video Explains Why Peter Obi Will Be The Next President (video) / Ada Anambra Is The Reason Why You Shouldn't Argue With APC People(video) / BREAKING!!! U.S Ambassador Storms Tinubu's House To Arrest Him!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.