Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council (11529 Views)

Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Nemere2020: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
A Communique Issued At The End Of The Expanded NWC Meeting Of Labour Party Held On Thursday 13th October, 2022 At Bacerlona Hotel, Abuja FCT

The expanded NWC of Labour Party met to review its political activities in rece­nt time and resolved as follows: ​

1.​ ​ ​ ​Labour Party thank all Nigerians for th­eir commitment and overwhelming support towards the actuali­zation of the ambiti­on of His Excellency Peter Obi Presidenc­y.

2.​ ​ ​ ​ It is in the strength of the above that the Presidential Ca­mpaign Council has been dully announced with representation across all States, Tribes and Faith. La­bour Party hereby an­nounces the endorse­ment of the Campaign Council. However, we acknowledge some omissions and mispla­cement of some names in the Campaign Cou­ncil which will be corrected and a supp­lementary list relea­sed before the inaug­uration of the Counc­il. ​ Also corrected, is the inclusion of NCfr­ont, NLC and TUC me­mbers in the Campaign list.

3.​ ​ ​ ​ The expanded NWC rea­ffirms that the Nati­onal Chairman, Barr­ister Julius Abure is a diligent adminis­trator and the effect of his expertise is felt by every mem­bers of the Party and therefore urge him to continue with the good work of lead­ing the Party to vic­tory come 2023.

4.​ ​ ​ ​ Labour Party is fully ready, and all par­ameters to prosecute ​ the election in 2023 has been put in pl­ace and as of moment we are consolidating the momentum that will help us establ­ish a new Nigeria co­me may 29th 2023. We also furth­er make it clear th­at Labour Party enjo­ys a roburst relatio­nship with the new Campaign Council.

5.​ ​ ​ ​ The Party reiterates its commitment to gender, youth and so­cial inclusion in all facets of it polit­ical aspects and ope­rations.

6.​ ​ ​ ​ NWC in session conde­mn in strong terms, the incessant attack on Labour Party me­mbers and supporters during peaceful sol­idarity marches in places like Kano Sta­te, Kaduna State, Pl­ateau State Enugu St­ate, Ebonyi State and Katsina State by either the Police, thugs of the APC and NNPP political part­ies, or some nefario­us elements of the Ebubeagu vigilante in Imo State and Ebonyi State. It is surp­rising that the perp­etrators of this sha­meful and inhuman act are yet to be arr­ested and persecuted in line with the la­ws. NWC in session therefore insists th­at the Federal Gover­nment and the law en­forcement agencies must as a matter of duty fish out these hoodlums and get them prosecuted.

7.​ ​ ​ ​ While thanking the Independent National Commission INEC for modalities put in place so far to ensure free and fair elec­tion in the Country, we however urge the Commission to faci­litate the timely pr­inting and distribu­tion of PVCs to enab­le Nigerians vote the Candidates of their Choice. ​

8.​ ​ ​ ​ It was also placed before the NWC in ses­sion that it is in the news media and other information lin­ks that attempts are being clandestinely made by the opposi­tion in collusion wi­th Federal Government to put INEC under pressure with a view to deactivate the BVAS. NWC in session viewed this crimin­al tendency with eve­ry seriousness and vowed to resist such electoral malfeasanc­e.​ ​ ​

9.​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Labour Party takes notice of the recent flooding in various places like Bayelsa, Kogi, Bauchi, Jiga­wa States to mention but few and Empath­ize with Nigerians affected by the flood. It is in this dir­ection that Labour Party is vehemently concerted to ensuring that this sad deve­lopment in our Count­ry no longer occur when His Excellency Peter Obi becomes the President of this Country in 2023. ​

10.​ ​ ​ ​Labour Party thank all the support grou­ps and encourage them to continue with the good intention for our Party.

11.​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​May God bless us al­l.
​ ​ ​ ​
https://labourparty.com.ng/a-communique-issued-at-the-end-of-the-expanded-nwc-meeting-of-labour-party-held-on-thursday-13th-october-2022-at-bacerlona-hotel-abuja-fct/

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Akfrenzy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
The People's Choice

Inshallah you'll definitely remember the bad eggs that fought against u while campaigning bcuz we don't Keep malice , rather we carry everyone along

I dedicate this FTC of the year to all Legit hustlers out there making family and themselves proud
May you never LABOUR IN VAIN

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Joniww(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Jilema(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ok
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Igboslayer: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
All these people don lule already before they begin... What a party of confused people.

Until Igbos begin to show full loyalty and commitment to the survival of the Nigerian state, no body will give them their votes, except the animals they created in their zoological mind. The faulty ethnic lines the Igbos have been blackmailing the Nigerian state with since independence has to stop...treacherous behaviour has consequences.

You can't be living in two countries since independence (Nigeria and Biafra) and continue to blame others for your ethnic motivated indiscretions. Choose one and be focused. You can't be Nigerian in the day and Biafrans at night and think you can be rewarded with her leadership. You can't reap where you did not sow... Life is fair after all.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Joniww(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ok ... Vote wisely .
Cause we no dey buy dollar at different rates grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Creditalerts: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
tongue

Press agbado,cassava,garri and ewa urchins neck grin cheesy

Any news from labour party is a sleepless night for the opposition cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Igboslayer: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zoogerians are confused right now... Remember they left Ńnamdi Kanu Biafra to Hijack Labour Party Candidate called OBI because he was arrested. Now that the court has granted him freedom, are they going back to him... I dey ask for my neighbour.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by inoki247: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
lol confused people don turn election commitee to admission list....

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by dynicks(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Party wey sabi!!....doing things slow and steady!!...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Winters23: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Africana1123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Peter obi is full of lamba grin grin Nigeria youth done reject Peter obi because of too much lamba cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by TINUBUISMAD: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Obi our incoming President
Useless and worthless Tilumbu urchins, stay clear or thunder locate your dirty abode.
Tilumbu is a renowned vagabond that doesn't know his father

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Racoon(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
We move!

8 Likes

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by ogub(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by jeeqaa7(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
okupe
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by bennybuhari: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
LP should not remove General Enenche from the list. They need his military intelligence

2 Likes

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Codepain: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol,
Labour party is blind to the fact that Anambra which their presidential candidate governed is flood zone.
How can he control flood in all part of the federation when he can't do that in a state as tiny as Anambra?
And hypocrisy is when you complain about your supporters being harrased when APC supporters are being killed in your candidate strongholds

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
The only problem President Obi has at this moment is which of his sponsors gets to enjoy the position of minister of petroleum, minister of finance and minister of defence.
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Naija4love(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin After religious and regional bustted grin you people no serious

3 Likes

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by id4sho(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
shocked
Fire Doyin Okupe now.
Meanwhile, LP is not serious.
No campaign in Plateau State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by kushma(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
We will still vote for Peter Obi and nothing can change that. Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by obi4eze(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
I thought Zombiedients said the party needs no such thing when we questioned Pandora AdaObi's inability to set up a PCC. cheesy

LP is just like Amoeba, it has neither shape nor structure.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Eriokanmi: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nice one. Agbadorian and atikulated parties can never be this organised

1 Like

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by Danisaint112(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hope they correct some of the mistakes they made in the campaign council list. But no matter what the case might be I will still vote Peter Obi. I know a good product when I see one.

I rejected Buhari twice because I knew he is a bad product,
Accepted Atiku only because of Obi,
Now that Peter Obi is a loner, I will support him wholeheartedly

Reason is, he is the best among all in terms of character and zeal to rebuild Nigeria.

Some are there because it's their turn (Tinubu), while some are there because they have been campaigning since 19th century and also feel they should grab the seat (Atiku)

This is the very reason Atiku's PDP has denied the South once again the presidential seat. The same reason Wike is fighting him.

People with such mindset who have spent billions organizing fake supporters, protesters and Bishops because of election would only end up looting the country dry if they eventually become president (just like Buhari did and is still doing).

"Peter Obi is not desperate to loot Nigeria but desperate to rescue Nigeria." A vote for him today is a vote you won't regret. Forget hype this is a fact.

Vote Wisely my people...

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by ganisucks(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
omenka:
I thought Zombiedients said the party needs no such thing when we questioned Pandora AdaObi's inability to set up a PCC. cheesy

They dont need a PCC. They're doing it just to satisfy the likes of you.
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nice
The oppositions in the forth coming election ( APC and PDP ) Are doing everything to cause confusion in our camp. Obidient is a movement that has seen the light. No evil BAT and Mikano can stop it.

1 Like

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by saferoom: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
I am a staunch OBIDATTI.
If you ask me I would say LP shouldn't have Presidential Campaign Council. So it can be the first party to win Presidential Election without a council made up of Food-is-ready fellows

1 Like

Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by tuborme: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Meanwhile APC have been having series of meetings that are always ending in stalemate. Na so politics supposed be. Democracy, making sure that a dissenting voices are heard.
Re: LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
omenka:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession Will End In 2017 – Buhari / People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Persuaded Me To Step Down For Akpabio – Umahi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.