Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Assurance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assurance (125 Views)

Can Worldly Riches Give A Man The 'Assurance' Of Life? / Assurance? Really? Father Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do. / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... Blessed Assurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assurance by hort07(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
- Phillipian 4:8
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”

- Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

- phillipian 4:13
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

- Deuteronomy 31:8
“The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

-Mstthew 11:28
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

-Psalm 23:4

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

-Psalm 9:9
“The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.”

Joshua 1:9
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Re: Assurance by hort07(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

1 John 5:13
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

(1) (Reply)

Walking By Faith / Open Heaven Daily Devotional October 30 2022 / MFM Daily Devotional October 30 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.