Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) (22882 Views)

Prospect Of CIMA (Chartered Institute Of Management Accounting) Holders In NG? / Re: Chartered Institute Of Administration / Chartered Institute Of Cost & Management Accounting(cicma),get Senate Approval! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) by tragent: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2010
Discover where and how to get loan from N100,000 to N8.7million within 72 hours without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE.

www.successfulloan..com
Re: Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) by MORANOCEE(m): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2010
Thanks so much for your blabs.Which qualification are you pursuing now that is at the ENVY OF MY INSTITUTE? Do you see how you have exposed your childish foolishness my frustrated fellow?So you have not been able to secure any qualification after dropping out? Ha ha ha, that was why i insisted on you telling the whole world your qualification.

Yes CIA's CHARTER was gotten by decree 103 of 1992, later changed to ACT OF PARLIAMENT 103 of 1992 it is foolish for you to say it was a BACKDOOR -PADDY PADDY ARRANGEMENT(Why didnt you say it was JUJU manipulation). Does it mean that Chartered Institute of Stockbrockers,Chartered Institute of Taxation and other laws of 1992 were fake?(Exposing your ignorance once again) Visit: www.nigeria-law.org/LFN-1992 to be updated,I have gotten an extract for all to see here:National Agricultural Seeds Decree

Maritime Operations Co-ordination Board Decree

Nigerian Communications Commission

Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria

Legal Practitioners (Amendment) (No. 2) Decree

Medical and Dental Practitioners (Amendment) Decree

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi Decree

Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation Decree

National Office of Industrial Property (Change of name, etc.) Decree

Nursing and Midwifery (Registration, etc. (Amendment) Decree

Armed Forces (Certain Rented Accomodation) (Enforcement and Validation) Decree

Nigerian Press Council Decree

Environmental Impact Assessment Decree

News Agency of Nigeria (Amendment) Decree

Nigerian Urban and Regional Planning Decree

Fertilizer (Control) Decree

Pharmacists Council of Nigeria Decree

National Agricultural Land Development Authority Decree

Nigerian National Merit Award Decree

Copyright (Amendment) Decree

Institute of Public Analysts of Nigeria Decree

Nigerian Football Association Decree

Nigerian Professional Football League ) (Repeal, etc.) Decree

Chartered Institute of Administration Decree

Utilities Charges Commission Decree

Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria

University of Abuja Decree No. 106 1992

Centre for Automative Design and Development Decree

Inland Fisheries Decree

Bankruptcy (Amendment) Decree

For your information, I parade the following professional qualifications which ACIA enabled me: ACMA,SPSM,ANIM,MCIPS if i had wanted ACCA i would have gotten it in eye's twinkle with their previous exemptions to ACIA and subsequent new increase in exemption.Most students that speak foul of ACIA actually used it as a stepping stone to get other qualifications they couldnt have gotten ordinarily.So big-bros Fire Fire, it would do you no good to keep pouring your anger here to distract others instead of looking for a solution to your problem.ACIA is my root and I must continue spreading the good news! NO TIME FOR FURTHER ARGUMENT ON IRRELEVANT ISSUES LIKE YOURS, SLEEP & REASON!
Re: Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) by yemitte(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2010
@ Firefire and Violent,

Guys can you please share your experience for all to see how you have been a victim in this issue, cos i have seen people getting employment with CIA certificates, even their Diploma certificate.

Moreover, CIA certificate is meant to be obtained to support your first degree so as to be well placed in the labour market.

thats my opinion, Cheers !
Re: Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2010
Hi, i met a friend who told me abt this CIA stuff. Plz, can someone tel me somthg abt it? I'm thinking of going for ICAN afta d programme. Will i b exempted frm any stage in ICAN? I've HND in Accts.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) by MORANOCEE(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hi all I wish to update you on the New permanent secretariat Address of Chartered Institute of Administration.It is located at 78 OLD OJO ROAD,KUJE AMUWO ODOFIN LAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY.

If you wish to study in Lagos, you can visit the website of The Official Training school;NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION: www.nica-ng.org to get all information. Special programme for Business Admin students in LASPOTECH and selected Nigerian Universities is on and the ACCELERATED STUDY SCHEME for Bsc and HND graduates in Business related disciplines which lasts for just One year is available on part Time in the Official Training school.

Follow CIA on Twitter:  @CIANigeria
Join CHARTERED ADMINISTRATORS' NETWORK on FACEBOOK and LINKED IN for regular updates

(1) (2) (Reply)

80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants / IPPIS: Why CBN, NNPC Are Not On Our Platform / Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.