Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Disregard To Court Ruling Shows Clearly What Tinubu Will Do When El - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Disregard To Court Ruling Shows Clearly What Tinubu Will Do When El (265 Views)

Throwback: When El-rufai Threatened Nigerian Army / When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Disregard To Court Ruling Shows Clearly What Tinubu Will Do When El by cybertruss(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
It is a surprise that we still have judges that stand by the truth in legal cases in Nigeria. Kudos to the appeal court judges.

There is a common saying show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Mr President said good things about General Abacha and he is working together with Tinubu. If he fails to follow due process then we also expect Tinubu not to follow due process. "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are".
Some might ague that Tinubu is not Buhari. There is another saying that birds of the same feathers flocks together.
Fellow Nigerian vote wisely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Disregard To Court Ruling Shows Clearly What Tinubu Will Do When El by bewla(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
H
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Disregard To Court Ruling Shows Clearly What Tinubu Will Do When El by minks(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Men who subvert justice never end well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Laments The Large Area Of Space He Has To Clean A Mall In Egypt / Unveiling The Source of Ayu's 1B Naira Largesse and The Motive Behind It / Revealed: Why Kwankwaso Won't Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.