Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me (37789 Views)

Bode George: PDP Can’t Afford To Field A Liar, Rogue As Presidential Candidate / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by MrHighSea: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Like play this man don off PDP engine.

They tow the PDP motor from Uyo to Abuja, they slept over at Benue due to flood.

Wike don't want peace.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Jcash90: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike my man
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Felabrity: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
It's like the hyping is getting into your head

2 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by tolumizzy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by divineuk(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
True
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by DrAkpamudehe: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
I pity this urchin

3 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Ezmans: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Uteghe:
Democracy is the worst form of government.
I like parliamentary system of government
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Creamypie(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
With or without you them go lose too
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by phemmie06(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
If that is the truth, I pray the crisis of the party will never cease..
Until all these big parties fall and never rise, Nigeria will not rise
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Ezmans: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Uteghe:
Democracy is the worst form of government.
I like parliamentary system of government , see how this man is boasting how wasted rivers state money

3 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by lanre9ja(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Well done wike
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by FellaG: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike finished reno and atiku yesterday

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhCy9uDea5k
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by fergie001: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Yeye,
if u were so strong, u would have won primaries.

Person weh no fit win primaries thinks he is the heaviest weight in the general election
Hahahahahahahaha

Vawulence dey your genes grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike should calm down

PDP plus Atiku, minus peter obi, subtracting wike and kwankwanso

this is a plus to Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Evilblackman(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Cross river state governor is a crook
He was in PDP before, then he changed to APC because buhari became president
He’s very loyal to power and money
Fear APC and PDP
Members cool
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Guyman01 post=117561549]Obasanjo took Obi by hand and didn't even bother speaking in parables by handing his seat to him and calling him the incoming president of Nigeria, Wike has a very good disposition towards Obi.

Even Atiku Campaign DG Gov Udom Emmanuel saw his people of Akwa Ibom singing about Obi in the presence of Atiku during the launch of PDP presidential campaign, he fully knows that Akwa Ibom people won't leave their beloved Son in law to vote for Atiku.

Obasanjo is only fooling you guys so that by the time obi come in distance third or fourth the Igbos wouldn't be shouting Yoruba hate them. Obasanjo know very well that obi has no chance in the coming election.

No single state in the north and west where obi will win. Write it down now. So don't deceived your .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike's attitude will provoke the Northerners to massively vote for Atiku.

Thïefnubu will be shocked by what will hit him in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by mdshahil304: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
[url="https://sarkarirequirements.com/sukanya-samriddhi-yojana/"]Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana[/url] is a central government scheme launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in order to secure the financial future of the girl child.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Exmilitant(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truth be told, Atiku's attitude is trimming down the PDPs chances of clinching power next year.
There is no way a Fulani can hand over power to a Fulani back to back.
This may only be possible if men like Wike stands solidly behind Atiku but, since Atiku feels because he is a Northerner and would have the backings of the majority North, other people and regions are insignificant, Wike and his allies should tell him he is grossly mistaken.

The fight is between Obi and Tinubu.

Any wonder why Obidients attacks Tinubu's camp more than Atiku's? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Gkay1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
So wike is now god of pdp
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by akway22: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oga swallow your pride
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by desiredhome: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Wike you talk too much! Atiku is a very coordinated man, since Wike has been opening his mouth like tap, Atiku haven’t responded!
That was how wicked wike was shouting/making noise allover the place before the primaries......
He got the shock of his life when Atiku was announced the winner, since then wicked wike has been running helter skelter.....

Pride really comes before a fall.......

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by akway22: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Wike's attitude will provoke the Northerners to massively vote for Atiku.

Thïefnubu will be shocked by what will hit him in 2023.
oga you Sabi reason well
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Michelle70(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
afbstrategies:
shocked
Wike is actually right about that statement. He is a force to reckon with in his region,

Ask Rotimi Amaechi and he will tell you that Wike is a tough nut to crack.
I am in Rivers state and i will tell u that Amaechi opposed PDP at the wrong time, he was against Jonathan who we saw as our brother.

Ask people in Rivers, except Wike plays politics of money sharing, 2023 will be tough for Fubara SIM.

People no like the man for the state

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Kingspin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
If Free and fair elections exist, this one won't be talking like this

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Gkay1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=GOODMAN88 post=117561796][/quote]
Hatred will lead u to nowhere
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Quenncee: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

You are a Christopher not a Christian.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wow
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by alabo1: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

Nothing will change. All are the same. Politics is an intraclass affair. If you understand that then you will see clearly. Peace
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Nyamuri: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
God bless you, I hope others see beyond ethnicity and religion and vote competency.. that's the only way Nigeria can move forward

I'm hausa/fulani but Atiku is a no no for me
Ekundayo7574:

2 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by iscom(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
OK
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by gabemuyi: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
While it may be true U would also become irrelevant after d election u both go down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Of Rice Found In Joseph Ununu's Residence In Ebonyi As Police Investigate / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.