Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back (493 Views)

UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online / Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle / Only One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Covenant University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
I’ve been drawing all my life and currently I’ve been a professional artist as a side hustle for close to 3 years now and one thing I discovered is that many Nigerians loved drawing or had the aptitude at some point in their lives..

But sadly most of us dropped this gift maybe because we supposedly woke up to the real world of hustle and bustle, forgetting that the skill of drawing is an asset of inestimable value that can open you up to many other areas of application....

So as one who run an art studio and is passionate about art I have decided to do something for a few people who would be willing get back their drawing skills

1 Like

Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
but before then let’s hear why you stopped your drawing and how far you went before you stopped completely
Was it because of Education, career or you just grew up and faced realituy

1 Like

Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
If you are looking for a thread that contains commissioned artworks from my self and other GUS associate artist check here and make an order for yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/7279131/all-art-designing-services-gosezua

But if you want to see a fun thread filled with my interesting freehand sketches and ideas
Check here
https://www.nairaland.com/7350358/check-out-beautiful-rough-sketches

1 Like

Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
.i stopped drawing for 3 good years and when I tried my hands on drawing these were what I created in after going back to drawing for a year

The pics are two years old now lol

Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
But after pratice it’s been almost 4 years going back to drawing and it has done me well

1 Like

Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by DrToluene(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
I stopped due to education hopefully by December I will start an online tutorial to get my oldself back.
Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
DrToluene:
I stopped due to education hopefully by December I will start an online tutorial to get my oldself back.
Alright bro, glad you getting yourself back

I can tutor you on WhatsApp on the basics for a small fee if you are interested
Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Drslime0: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Alright bro, glad you getting yourself back

I can tutor you on WhatsApp on the basics for a small fee if you are interested

It been 4years since I have drawn on paper! I really have gotten to the bottomless pit!

Re: You Used To Draw Before, Why Did You Stop, Get Yourself Back by Emperordynasty: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Drslime0:

It been 4years since I have drawn on paper! I really have gotten to the bottomless pit!
Lol if You interested I could put you through the basics

(1) (Reply)

Best Nightclub In Lagos 2022 / Reasons For High Spanish Student's Visa Denial In Nigeria / Very Sad Situation In Our Universities ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.