Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

After Job Interview, What Next - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Job Interview, What Next (2319 Views)

I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? / I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Job Interview, What Next by Olaedoh: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good day all, please I have a question, after going for an interview, how long does it take for the organization to get back to you, with regards to whether you got the job or not. I went for an interview on Tuesday, everything went well. We even agreed on salary structure and all. They said they'll get back to me, this is Friday and I haven't heard from them. How long should it take for them to get back to me. I want to know as I have another offer but will prefer this particular organization
Re: After Job Interview, What Next by leonard002(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wait. If everything went ok, then you have nothing to worry about
Re: After Job Interview, What Next by Niyeal(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
1month
Re: After Job Interview, What Next by 1stNumeroUno: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
That's a question you should've ask when they asked you "Do you have any questions?"

4 Likes

Re: After Job Interview, What Next by Bitterleafsoup: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
You don't wait you send a thank you letter a couple days later. Google samples. In the Follow up put you will reach out to them next Tuesday or whatever.
Re: After Job Interview, What Next by rman: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Olaedoh:
Good day all, please I have a question, after going for an interview, how long does it take for the organization to get back to you, with regards to whether you got the job or not. I went for an interview on Tuesday, everything went well. We even agreed on salary structure and all. They said they'll get back to me, this is Friday and I haven't heard from them. How long should it take for them to get back to me. I want to know as I have another offer but 3will prefer this particular organization

It depends.

It took a MNC 3 months before I got a call I was successful years back, As a more experience hire in my career, feeback has ranged from one week to two weeks in most cases.
The fastest was 3 days
Re: After Job Interview, What Next by Olaedoh: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You don't wait you send a thank you letter a couple days later. Google samples. In the Follow up put you will reach out to them next Tuesday or whatever.

I already sent that a day after the interview, will call them on Monday if I don't hear from them till then. Thanks dou

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Has Started Calling. / Diamond Bank Recritment / Free Manual On Intraday Trading On Betonmarkets (fixed Odds Traders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.