Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership (15006 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What fact!

20 years ago fact? That’s called history and not fact.

Mention one commodity Dangote has monopoly over?

Seems you have a problem with comprehension?

Let me tell you in broken language. Na Which market Dangote they sell, wey any other person no Dey sell?

Being ignorant and stupid are NOT a badge of HONOR!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Being ignorant and stupid are NOT a badge of HONOR!

grin grin grin

Comedian!

I have been cornering you in the last 3 days!

And all i Have just been asking is for you to list the commodity Dangote is Monopolizing, and that has been difficult for you. Rather, you have decided to go into history dating 20 years.

Next time, dont always believe everybody in the world are dummies like those in your circle.

Simple- question and you cannot answer, even after breaking down to broken English.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Comedian!

And all i Have just been asking is for you to list the commodity Dangote is Monopolizing, and that has been difficult for you. Rather, you have decided to go into history dating 20 years.

Next time, dont always believe everybody in the world are dummies like those in your circle.

Simple- question and you cannot answer, even after breaking down to broken English.

You are too stupid to reason beyond your a$$! You are NOTHING but a waste of human flesh! You are typical ignorant LIEGERIA loser!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Comedian!

From every indication, you are the DUMBEST person I have ever encountered on this platform. You find it very satisfying to hear yourself go round and round chasing your tail. I guess it makes you feel good among your illiterate peers when you inform them that you tried to engage in intelligent discourse!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Comedian!

You have been cornering yourself not me. How can you corner me when you could not prove your M0R0NIC statement other than yapping?
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You have been cornering yourself not me. How can you corner me when you could not prove your M0R0NIC statement other than yapping?

Nnọọ!

Anaghị m alụ ọgụ biko. Ọ dị ka ị nwere nsogbu na bekee? Naanị m na-arịọ gị ka ị depụta ngwaahịa Dangote Monoploizes. Dị mfe
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You are too stupid to reason beyond your a$$! You are NOTHING but a waste of human flesh! You are typical ignorant LIEGERIA loser!

grin grin grin

Village boy!

You spent too much years in the Village!

Your Igbotic English is one of a kind!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Village boy!

You spent too much years in the Village!

Your Igbotic English is one of a kind!
LOSER!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nnọọ!

Anaghị m alụ ọgụ biko. Ọ dị ka ị nwere nsogbu na bekee? Naanị m na-arịọ gị ka ị depụta ngwaahịa Dangote Monoploizes. Dị mfe

You're a LOSER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma / The Flag of Nigeria / Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.