Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership (15005 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Keep beating your chest! Don't be ashamed to admit that at your age, you're still FOOLISH and bereft of any intellectual curiosity. I do NOT mind you wallowing in ignorance but just make sure you stay in your own lane. Never get involved in issues that you have absolutely no knowledge about. You see, when you do that, it exposes your ignorance and sheer stupidity! Your IQ is way too low to educate anyone on any issues.

grin

Comedian!

I won’t be surprised if you start accusing Toyota and Amazon of monopoly!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin

Comedian!

I won’t be surprised if you start accusing Toyota and Amazon of monopoly!

There you go again showing your low-level IQ! keep it up!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

There you go again showing your low-level IQ! keep it up!

You mentioned low IQ? shocked shocked shocked

Coming from someone who said Dangote is monopolizing milk, sugar and rice grin grin grin

I cannot believe you still talking! Even with Google at your disposal, you still trying hard to buttress a beer parlor assumption!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Coming from someone who said Dangote is monopolizing milk, sugar and rice grin grin grin

I cannot believe you still talking! Even with Google at your disposal, you still trying hard to buttress a beer parlor assumption!

I hope you have the ability to read and comprehend. Now since you are too ignorant and lazy to do a simple search, here you go:

https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-sugar/nigeria-chooses-three-companies-to-officially-import-sugar-idUSL8N2OT06D

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-dangote/special-report-in-nigeria-a-concrete-get-rich-scheme-idUSBRE88913U20120911
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Now read this excerpt from a cable sent by US Consul General in Lagos. Hopefully, you can comprehend because judging by your reasoning, it seems like you're bereft of any brain cells.

POLITICAL CONNECTIONS
Dangote’s success has not been without controversy. In a 2007 diplomatic cable that ended up last year on the WikiLeaks website, the then U.S. Consul General in Lagos, Brian Browne, wrote: “To detractors, he is a predator using connections in a corrupt political economy to tilt the playing field in his favor.”

Critics say Dangote owes as much to political favors as business acumen. His fortunes blossomed when his close friend Olusegun Obasanjo became president in 1999, Browne wrote in the cable.

Obasanjo - whose 1999 election ended years of kleptocratic military dictatorship - gave Dangote exclusive import rights to cement, sugar and rice, the cable suggests, in return for Dangote’s support, including funding Obasanjo’s re-election campaign in 2003.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Now read this excerpt from a cable sent by US Consul General in Lagos. Hopefully, you can comprehend because judging by your reasoning, it seems like you're bereft of any brain cells.

POLITICAL CONNECTIONS
Dangote’s success has not been without controversy. In a 2007 diplomatic cable that ended up last year on the WikiLeaks website, the then U.S. Consul General in Lagos, Brian Browne, wrote: “To detractors, he is a predator using connections in a corrupt political economy to tilt the playing field in his favor.”

Critics say Dangote owes as much to political favors as business acumen. His fortunes blossomed when his close friend Olusegun Obasanjo became president in 1999, Browne wrote in the cable.

Obasanjo - whose 1999 election ended years of kleptocratic military dictatorship - gave Dangote exclusive import rights to cement, sugar and rice, the cable suggests, in return for Dangote’s support, including funding Obasanjo’s re-election campaign in 2003.

And where is the monopoly now? Is Dangote the sole importer of sugar, rice and milk?

Just look at you! You had to refer to a 22 years ago occurrence that has been way back neutralized.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And where is the monopoly now? Is Dangote the sole importer of sugar, rice and milk?

Just look at you! You had to refer to a 22 years ago occurrence that has been way back neutralized.

Are you for real? No offense, but what level of education do you have? I guess you do NOT understand the meaning of MONOPOLY or EXCLUSIVITY IMPORTATION RIGHT when the US Consular General stated that, "Obasanjo gave Dangote exclusive import rights to cement, sugar, and rice, the cable suggests, in return for Dangote’s support, including funding Obasanjo’s re-election campaign in 2003." No wonder! I am sorry for wasting my time with a nitwit!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you for real? No offense, but what level of education do you have? I guess you do NOT understand the meaning of MONOPOLY or EXCLUSIVITY IMPORTATION RIGHT when the US Consular General stated that, "Obasanjo gave Dangote exclusive import rights to cement, sugar, and rice, the cable suggests, in return for Dangote’s support, including funding Obasanjo’s re-election campaign in 2003." No wonder! I am sorry for wasting my time with a nitwit!

You are making facts with what has decayed with history.

Is Dangote the present sole importer of Sugar, milk and rice at moment?

I think you need to refer to same Google and get your facts right, and not quoting 22 years ago occurrences.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are making facts with what has decayed with history.

Is Dangote the present sole importer of Sugar, milk and rice at moment?

I think you need to refer to same Google and get your facts right, and not quoting 22 years ago occurrences.

Excuses! Excuses!! Now that you have been shown the facts, what did you do? As a typical LIEGERIAN, you try to excuse and lie your way out. Are you NOT ashamed of yourself? Rather than taking the knowledge and learning from it and NEVER again make spurious arguments, especially on something that you do NOT have knowledge about, you'd rather continue along the same path. No wonder the country is so 4ucked with people with the same mindset as you running its affairs.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Excuses! Excuses!! Now that you have been shown the facts, what did you do? As a typical LIEGERIAN, you try to excuse and lie your way out. Are you NOT ashamed of yourself? Rather than taking the knowledge and learning from it and NEVER again make spurious arguments, especially on something that you do NOT have knowledge about, you'd rather continue along the same path. No wonder the country is so 4ucked with people with the same mindset as you running its affairs.

Hello!

You did not mention any fact! History you quoted!

As of date, 10/17/2022, Dangote does not monopolize any product or business.

So where did you get your facts from? Beer parlour?
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

You did not mention any fact! History you quoted!

As of date, 10/17/2022, Dangote does not monopolize any product or business.

So where did you get your facts from? Beer parlour?

I am sure you have heard this saying before, if not, you can hear it now, "He who knows NOT and does NOT know that he knows NOT, is a FOOL! Buh Bye!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I am sure you have heard this saying before, if not, you can hear it now, "He who knows NOT and does NOT know that he knows NOT, is a FOOL! Buh Bye!

Same gibberish!

What is Dangote monopolizing in 2022!

Stop quoting 22 years ago!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same gibberish!

What is Dangote monopolizing in 2022!

Stop quoting 22 years ago!

Now you have admitted that he had a monopoly at least at some point. So, tell me anywhere it was stated that the monopoly which you already accepted that Dangote had is NO longer viable 22 years after? If you can't show that, please keep your mouth shut and keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Now you have admitted that he had a monopoly at least at some point. So, tell me anywhere it was stated that the monopoly which you already accepted that Dangote had is NO longer viable 22 years after? If you can't show that, please keep your mouth shut and keep wallowing in your ignorance.

Why are you shifting goal post.

This should not be an argument. You accused Dangote of monopoly and had to back it up with a presently redundant license that was giving to him two decades ago! Is that how you reason and discuss with people in 2022?

Someone who is not versatile would have thought that Dangote enjoys monopoly, only to be surprised that you were referring to two decades ago grin grin grin
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

This should not be an argument. You accused Dangote of monopoly and had to back it up with a presently redundant license that was giving to him two decades ago! Is that how you reason and discuss with people in 2022?

Someone who is not versatile would have thought that Dangote enjoys monopoly, only to be surprised that you were referring to two decades ago grin grin grin

I showed you the evidence of his monopoly and what was your response? Oh, it was 22 years ago. Then I asked you to show that he does NOT still enjoy the monopoly and you could NOT!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I showed you the evidence of his monopoly and you agreed but said that was 22 years ago. The onus is then on you to show that the monopoly had ceased. I want you to show me that he DOES NOT have a monopoly with your own evidence other than just mere rhetoric! If you can't then there's no reason to further engage you in your mindless game.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I showed you the evidence of his monopoly and you agreed but said that was 22 years ago. The onus is then on you to show that the monopoly had ceased. I want you to show me that he DOES NOT have a monopoly with your own evidence other than just mere rhetoric! If you can't then there's no reason to further engage you in your mindless game.

I should show you that the monopoly has ceased?

I knew you were not versatile and you just confirmed!

Like you said earlier, Google will help you.

Use it to get informations about how many sugar, milk and rice importers in Nigeria. Even though rice importation has been suspended, you can still learn about previous importers.

Dangote does not have monopoly over anything in Nigeria. Know that fact and thank me later!

The general hearsay was brewed in a beer parlour and mediums like yourself propagated the fiction.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I should show you that the monopoly has ceased?

I knew you were not versatile and you just confirmed!

Like you said earlier, Google will help you.

Use it to get informations about how many sugar, milk and rice importers in Nigeria. Even though rice importation has been suspended, you can still learn about previous importers.

Dangote does not have monopoly over anything in Nigeria. Know that fact and thank me later!

The general hearsay was brewed in a beer parlour and mediums like yourself propagated the fiction.

You're still blabbing as a typical, ill-informed LIEGERIAN. You publicly make counter-pronouncements with no basis, in fact, other than just to listen to yourself talk and thus make you feel good that you're engaged in intellectual discourse. If you can't support your false narrative with facts and figures other than relying on your ethnicity to make spurious argument, then I suggest you are better off keeping MUTE.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You're still blabbing as a typical, ill-informed LIEGERIAN. You publicly make counter-pronouncements with no basis, in fact, other than just to listen to yourself talk and thus make you feel good that you're engaged in intellectual discourse. If you can't support your false narrative with facts and figures other than relying on your ethnicity to make spurious argument, then I suggest you are better off keeping MUTE.

What is the false narrative here?

Dangote does not have monopoly over anything!

Is it difficult for you to accept that fact?

If he does, list the items!

Stop quoting history of 2 decades ago. I can also as well Quote history of 5 decades ago!

It’s 2022 please! DANGOTE DOES NOT HAVE MONOPOLY OVER ANYTHING!

Are in you in 1999 or 2022? Seems you reside in Ethiopia and still in the past!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What is the false narrative here?

Dangote does not have monopoly over anything!

Is it difficult for you to accept that fact?

If he does, list the items!

Stop quoting history of 2 decades ago. I can also as well Quote history of 5 decades ago!

It’s 2022 please! DANGOTE DOES NOT HAVE MONOPOLY OVER ANYTHING!

Are in you in 1999 or 2022? Seems you reside in Ethiopia and still in the past!

DUH!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

DUH!

Better and stop arguing blindly.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Better and I will stop arguing blindly.

DUH!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

DUH!

Now that your beer parlor assumption has been debunked, you have resulted to childishness!

Smh….
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Now that your beer parlor assumption has been debunked, you have resulted to childishness!

Smh….

Go on with your ignorant self! You have absolutely NO proof to support your argument...just blabbing. If you are sure that your Fulani brother, Dangote, is not a MONOPOLY, do NOT just say it, PROVE it just like I showed you that he's a MONOPOLY. And that's how he became a Quota System billionaire. You might not like it but that's a fact. I have NO time for LOSERS! Buh BYE!!!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Go on with your ignorant self! You have absolutely NO proof to support your argument...just blabbing. If you are sure that your Fulani brother, Dangote, is not a MONOPOLY, do NOT just say it, PROVE it just like I showed you that he's a MONOPOLY. And that's how he became a Quota System billionaire. You might not like it but that's a fact. I have NO time for LOSERS! Buh BYE!!!

What did you prove?

List the items he is monopolizing, and you have done in last 48 hours!

Should that be a tough question for you?

NB- Don't come here to tell me about what happened 2 decades ago.

Just list out what he is monopolizing! #Simple
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What did you prove?

List the items he is monopolizing, and you have done in last 48 hours!

Should that be a tough question for you?

NB- Don't come here to tell me about what happened 2 decades ago.

Just list out what he is monopolizing! #Simple

LOSER!!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

LOSER!!

Noted!

List the products Dangote is monopolizing?

Empty barrel! You think I am the class of those poorly educated lots you govern!

Composing gibberish in the last 48 hours and referring to occurrence of 2 decades ago!

Ethiopian!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Noted!

List the products Dangote is monopolizing?

Empty barrel! You think I am the class of those poorly educated lots you govern!

Composing gibberish in the last 48 hours and referring to occurrence of 2 decades ago!

Ethiopian!

I know you're ignorant but I do NOT know that you're that forgetful. Do you have DEMENTIA? You're a fucking LOSER!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I know you're ignorant but I do NOT know that you're that forgetful. Do you have DEMENTIA? You're a fucking LOSER!

The 2 decades ago list you composed? You reside in Ethiopia,, Far behind the present.

I cannot believe you carried that beer parlour analysis from 20 years ago till now, and still screaming Dangote benefits from monopoly!

You too dumb to be versatile and why you have resulted to insulting my highly esteemed personality.

I will never join you in that sty.
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The 2 decades ago list you composed? You reside in Ethiopia,, Far behind the present.

I cannot believe you carried that beer parlour analysis from 20 years ago till now, and still screaming Dangote benefits from monopoly!

You too dumb to be versatile and why you have resulted to insulting my highly esteemed personality.

I will never join you in that sty.

Disprove my facts other than just repeating your idiotic and M0R0NIC statements, otherwise, go to HELL with your so-called highly esteemed personality!
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 19, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Disprove my facts other than just repeating your idiotic and M0R0NIC statements, otherwise, go to HELL with your so-called highly esteemed personality!

What fact!

20 years ago fact? That’s called history and not fact.

Mention one commodity Dangote has monopoly over?

Seems you have a problem with comprehension?

Let me tell you in broken language. Na Which market Dangote they sell, wey any other person no Dey sell?
Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by UnabashedIPOB: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What fact!

20 years ago fact? That’s called history and not fact.

Mention one commodity Dangote has monopoly over?

Seems you have a problem with comprehension?

Let me tell you in broken language. Na Which market Dangote they sell, wey any other person no Dey sell?

You're a LOSER!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue / 9 Industrial Cities To Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply From 2013 - FG / I Will Step On Toes For Abians Good- Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.