Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? (13188 Views)

Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by jmaine: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2011
Beaf is doing an Eko Ile   lipsrsealed
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by ezeagu(m): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2011
Actually, Beaf is the original.
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 18, 2011
after all the spamming , still no schools

good to see deltans have their priorities straight

abi there are no schools on the delta propaganda website?
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Rhino5dm: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2011
Happy to see beaf busy trying to cover-up for the muderous adminstration of that short-man devil called Uduaghan. Not surprise after posting alot of photoshoped and graphical designed images and claiming to be Delta state.

Still he hasn't been able to counter any points raised, rather he choose to go down on his usual dis-honest and moooroonic way by posting Chris Okotie's church and shell facilities as a state government projects

The question any objective person should ask him is, which among all those bogus projects was completed by that short-man devil? While my aim of starting this thread is to show how brainless beaf can by abandoning his "primary consituency" for others that doesn't concerns him.

Was i expecting any meaningful reasoning from someone with tissue paper stuffed in his brain?. . .
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Rhino5dm: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2011
[size=32pt] Watch out for this thread. . ."GEJ's home town in pictures, are you expecting otherwise? [/size] shocked shocked shocked .Oya start your photoshop! Wetin you see sef? Sleepless night? Am gonna make it very hard to log onto NL again, I promise i will!

Alooora! This is gonna be soooooooooo freaking painful. At the end they must give you "Bonus check" for working very hard this month.

*Keep on poking about SWtern states, am gonna create picture of "OJUJU Calabar" in your head to the extend you will be freaking out. grin
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2011
Beaf truly you know the state has gone to the dogs, why are you trying to create a nice picture when you know how things are on ground. To say the least, I'm totally disappointed. I was in Wellington on saturday to take some Henny and campari but the thought of degradation I saw almost ruined it. That fountain is no longer working and the money for that leisure park has been siphoned to &&& knows where.

This country and its rot, I can't believe the slow pace at which the ughelli phc road is being constructed with their seemingly advanced machines. Btw that is urhobo attire GEJ is putting on and you know it.
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Gbawe: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2011
blink182:

Beaf truly you know the state has gone to the dogs, why are you trying to create a nice picture when you know how things are on ground. To say the least, I'm totally disappointed. I was in Wellington on saturday to take some Henny and campari but the thought of degradation I saw almost ruined it. That fountain is no longer working and the money for that leisure park has been siphoned to &&& knows where.

This country and its rot, I can't believe the slow pace at which the ughelli phc road is being constructed with their seemingly advanced machines. Btw that is urhobo attire GEJ is putting on and you know it.

Bruv, it is called "spin and spell". A silly catchphrase for deliberate and deceitful distortion designed to perpetuate the lies that have kept Nigeria as it is. Yesterday when a Northerner was in charge they showed slums. Today that their brother is in charge we only see "spin and spell" pictures and a pathetic and automatic defense of status quo practices these hypocrites condemned vehemently in the past . Sadly, Reuben Abatism syndrome has no cure.

Who does not know that Uduaghan is a disgrace and a misruling thug?  Is his 'egbon' (Odidigborigbo of Africa) not cooling off in a British jail for looting Delta dry? So what are these pictures aimed at achieving when the folks of Delta (as I showed earlier) are very unhappy with Uduaghan's leadership? Below is the link to the relevant page . Check out Papabrowne at his "spin and spell" best with Beaf in full support.  Anything to fool the gullible .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-644476.192.html
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by rolchi(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2011
Beaf:

More Wafi!
Na from here Chris Okotie de yarn!

No naaa, Na Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor dey yarn from here !
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^@ Gbawe
These days I want to withdraw from politics but I can't. I've been a supporter of Great Ovedje Ogboru but his advocating for peace is not helping matters. If he wants to continue with peace, then he should decamp to ACN and get the full backing of Tinubu. I've spoken to a lot of his supporters and we're tiring. If for any reason Hom. Pius Ehwerido should stand for governor 2015 Ogboru will be pushed aside. See the ease with which he beat Chief Ighoyota Amori despite all the noise and self acclamation. Honestly I want to see change before 2020. What do you say?
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by gidson12(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2011
hmmn! Nice pictures beaf. Asaba has more beautiful places too,
pls post more, you dey wound some ppl lol
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by chino11(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2011
Na wa oooo delta state, make they try work for the state small nah embarassed
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Beaf: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2011
gidson12:

hmmn! Nice pictures beaf. Asaba has more beautiful places too,
pls post more, you dey wound some ppl lol

Lol! Thats what we are in business to do! Imagine attempting to compare some wretched places to my lovely Delta State. The 3rd most developed state in the damn country! Pesin go wound o! grin grin grin grin

Hotel Melrose, Asaba

Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Beaf: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2011
Grab some chow in Asaba. We eat well where I come from.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_32Z8uQDnEI0/TSmj0akwh_I/AAAAAAAABnU/kzQ7GH6qsyA/s1600/IMG_1884.JPG[/img]
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Beaf: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
From the Delta State House of Assembly. No be small tin, de place fine!

[img]http://4.bp..com/_32Z8uQDnEI0/TSmjRcjQ_yI/AAAAAAAABm4/Q_4jOkmrcsM/s1600/IMG_1504.JPG[/img]
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Beaf: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
The Asabs Hotels project - contract awarded, being built. Nice!

Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Beaf: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
Asaba World - contract awarded, being built.

Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
Now I see why most NLers see you as obnoxious. Do not bother replying me cos I've unsubscribed to this thread
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Beaf: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by chino11(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by GAR3TH(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
Actually thats is Asaba, Japan
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
GAR3TH:

Actually thats is Asaba, Japan
Lol, I wan die with laugh here. grin grin grin grin grin grin

It goes to show beaf is a propaganda monger that doesn't even care to do his home work properly
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Beaf:

Its all Asaba. beautiful place.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/131073_seattle-center-fountain_jpgd0e74a9e85335638a21152c003a643c0[/img]

Wao this is so lovely LIAR.

abegii, show us public schools, government medical facilities, functioning skills acquisition centers etc and not statues.
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by monkeyleg: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
@Beaf, Since when did all these things become Uduaghans achievement. Protea (Privately owned), is now considered an achievement. Please leave this your argument, i know Uduaghan very well, and doesnt mean well for that state. Dont start blindly supporting your fellow Itsekiri brother, the man wicked pass devil.
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by monkeyleg: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
@Blink182,

My brother take heart, we are still commited to the Ogboru project, it will surely come to pass. I know the fight is tough, but good things dont come cheap.
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by aljharem3: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf, Since when did all these things become Uduaghans achievement. Protea (Privately owned), is now considered an achievement. Please leave this your argument, i know Uduaghan very well, and doesnt mean well for that state. Dont start blindly supporting your fellow Itsekiri brother, the man wicked pass devil.

are u minding this beaf of a person
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Beaf:

Its all Asaba. beautiful place.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/131073_seattle-center-fountain_jpgd0e74a9e85335638a21152c003a643c0[/img]

Asaba with white people wearing winter jackets
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by olaolabiy: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
Beaf is busy building castle in Spain/the air.

LOL.
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Omen100(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
I have never or ever added a comment to any thread before but on this one, I thinked ihave somethings to say because this has to deal with directly. First, what ever photo's was displayed, was a true reflections of today's Delta State. I don't if it is the same in other states of the federation, it's only in Delta state you will a notorious thugs & killers, parading themselves as hero's & they will be celebrited, even the people go to them to seek. For arms, Beef, please call me a lier, then I will start mentioning name & maybe I will end-up calling your own real name. I leave all my youth age in Sapele but I have tour all the local government areas of delta when I was still Primary educational board, so mr.beef, there is no lies in all the pictures displayed here, even Ibori that was a known crook was never as worst as this clueless & visionless governor. It's high time we has Nigerians start placing things the way they are suppose to be placed. Thanks Nigerians.
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by dayokanu(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
Omen100:

I have never or ever added a comment to any thread before but on this one, I thinked ihave somethings to say because this has to deal with directly. First, what ever photo's was displayed, was a true reflections of today's Delta State. I don't if it is the same in other states of the federation, [size=18pt]it's only in Delta state you will a notorious thugs & killers, parading themselves as hero's & they will be celebrited, even the people go to them to seek. For arms, Beef, please call me a lier, then I will start mentioning name & maybe I will end-up calling your own real name[/size]. I leave all my youth age in Sapele but I have tour all the local government areas of delta when I was still Primary educational board, so mr.beef, there is no lies in all the pictures displayed here, even Ibori that was a known crook was never as worst as this clueless & visionless governor. It's high time we has Nigerians start placing things the way they are suppose to be placed. Thanks Nigerians.

Pls beaf come and dare him so he can mention names.

And lets now compare to Aregbesola
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by aljharem3: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Omen100:

I have never or ever added a comment to any thread before but on this one, I thinked ihave somethings to say because this has to deal with directly. First, what ever photo's was displayed, was a true reflections of today's Delta State. I don't if it is the same in other states of the federation, it's only in Delta state you will a notorious thugs & killers, parading themselves as hero's & they will be celebrited, even the people go to them to seek. For arms, Beef, please call me a lier, then I will start mentioning name & maybe I will end-up calling your own real name. I leave all my youth age in Sapele but I have tour all the local government areas of delta when I was still Primary educational board, so mr.beef, there is no lies in all the pictures displayed here, even Ibori that was a known crook was never as worst as this clueless & visionless governor. It's high time we has Nigerians start placing things the way they are suppose to be placed. Thanks Nigerians.

thank you for exposing beaf and his lies

insisted of him exposing our leaders and there error the mumu is there supporting PDP because of his own benefit

with his fellow ideeiot like jason, andre, gidson etc. shamless people. they rather allow the country to be run by theives then expose there errors
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by ektbear: 1:48am On Aug 19, 2011
Asaba, Japan? Lwkmd grin
Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? by Myself2(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2011
rolchi:

No naaa, Na Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor dey yarn from here !

Sure,na Ayo church be that,confirmed

No mind beaf

Beaf:

Owurie (Agbassa juju)

How come you forgot about Okere juju (you idol worshipper cheesy cheesy cheesy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch / Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.