Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 (4491 Views)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Who Is The North Voting In The 2023 Presidential Elections? Public Poll / A Twitter User Asking Northern Leaders Why They Are Quiet On Bokoharam Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by LocalStandard1(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2022
I decided to post this here for those who say Obi isn't known in villages. As you will see, some of these people don't speak English or even Hausa hell a small child of about five is already rooted in knowledge. When children begin to talk about something you know it's really popular. This is a random Middle Belt village oh!!

Below Night crawlers have a watch:

This video is a month old, remember I told you Obi's popularity hasn't peaked yet, expect more. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnnlLgk68w

Different village, less than a week ago wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gPBjFaKow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by LocalStandard1(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2022
N3TRAL you opened a thread saying villagers and "illiterates" don't know Labour Party or Peter Obi, come and refute these videos prove.

4 Likes

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by kenzysmith: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Those northerners has been given 5h before making those vedios grin this guys are them smart

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by LocalStandard1(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Those northerners has been given 5h before making those vedios grin this guys are them smart
There's always a different goal post with you people right?
Have you watched the videos? Go back to sleep you hear, ehn go clear soon. Nighty night now.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by favour2222: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Maybe peter obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by PeterObi4LP: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Every sane man knows is Peter Obi.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tbarrister(m): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2022
Lol these are northern Christians and they'll mostly vote LP and PDP, nothing to see. In the core Muslim north , where the major votes are, peter obi is unknown

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tctrills: 1:24am On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:
Lol these are northern Christians and they'll mostly vote LP and PDP, nothing to see. In the core Muslim north , where the major votes are, peter obi is unknown
You are right. But you forget that Christians are 20 to 25% of the northern population.
If Obi wins the Christian vote as he would, the Muslim vote would be divided among the 3 major Muslim candidates.
That's why we keep saying that Obi stands a chance of winning.
20% of the northern vote plus South East and South South.

28 Likes

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by HolyMan12: 1:58am On Oct 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:

There's always a different goal post with you people right?
Have you watched the videos? Go back to sleep you hear, ehn go clear soon. Nighty night now.

Must you force obi down people's throat?

Obi is popular we hear. February is coming so that you go rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by DaddyFabooluz(m): 2:09am On Oct 15, 2022
How much did you pay them to make the videos?

My dear stop deceiving yourself because when the time comes, just as you paid them to do video, na so apc and pdp will be sharing money for them to vote. E go be money for hand, back for ground.

Obi no dey give shishi so make una expect shishi votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by DaddyFabooluz(m): 2:13am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

You are right. But you forget that Christians are 20 to 25% of the northern population.
If Obi wins the Christian vote as he would, the Muslim vote would be divided among the 3 major Muslim candidates.
That's why we keep saying that Obi stands a chance of winning.
20% of the northern vote plus South East and South South.

Make una try dey get sense and speak reality sometimes. So if christians are 20-25% in the North, you just think the whole percentage of christians in the North will have to vote for PO.

2 Likes

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by DaddyFabooluz(m): 2:17am On Oct 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:
N3TRAL you opened a thread saying villagers and "illiterates" don't know Labour Party or Peter Obi, come and refute these videos prove.

Keep deceiving yourself. February is just around the corner.

When the time is right, you ignorant people will remember that this Peter Obi you are shouting up and down is a betrayal of the Apga party and a strong corrupt associate of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Jflex07(m): 2:59am On Oct 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
I have always known Tinubu urchins to be mostly thugs,touts and illiterates . You can't even spell videos or make a correct sentence. May agbado fall on you.

13 Likes

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by TINUBUISMAD: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2022
OBI is our incoming president

4 Likes

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by PapaHadum: 3:52am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
How much did you pay them to make the videos?

My dear stop deceiving yourself because when the time comes, just as you paid them to do video , na so apc and pdp will be sharing money for them to vote . E go be money for hand, back for ground.

Obi no dey give shishi so make una expect shishi votes.

And you are proud to tell the whole wide world that APC and PDP are known vote buyers ba?

Wake up cos the tide has changed!

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Doyou2019: 5:05am On Oct 15, 2022
PapaHadum:

And you are proud to tell the whole wide world that APC and PDP are known vote buyers ba?

Wake up cos the tide has changed!
By their fruits, ye shall know them na.

Urchins don't mean well for Nigeria. May their lives be exactly as how APC have ruled Nigeria these past 7 years or so. (Amen]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by shortIGBOman: 5:33am On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:

Nobody is voting any IGBO Man in the North. Northern Christian and Muslims are one.

Naka sai naka

24 Likes

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2022
I'm facing heavy bouts of suffering hunger and depression. It's so awful...I hope someone will come through for me in any way possible.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Paretomaster1(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:

Exactly, let the OP keep deceiving himself...
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Paretomaster1(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Make una try dey get sense and speak reality sometimes. So if christians are 20-25% in the North, you just think the whole percentage of christians in the North will have to vote for PO.

I tire o.... They ve got zero sense
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by nabiz(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
I challenge you guys on these post but you disappear. Can you take up this challenge.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Period007(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
They keep saying Peter Obi is not popular in the villages and I begin to wonder,the people in the villages dont they have Obidients children, grandchildren, uncles and other relatives in the cities?
If I can convince my friends in the city to become Obidient cant I easily convince my people in the villages too?
I wonder where this Thiefnibu urchins think from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Skyfornia(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2022
I wonder why this is not on front page already.. MOD do the needful

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Observing this conversation,you will see the parties that are irresponsible and rude
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Soukiss(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Madam does one no b village.see that small boy dey speak english.ok u don go damaturu the capital of yobe no body no LP there take less u go gubia village
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Eniitankorede: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Fake. Obviously you went among the minority Christians to do your interview. We know that you zombidiots will do any manipulation under the planet. The wise ones are watching your antics.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tctrills: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

The same way not all Muslims would vote for the Muslim candidates, Even some Muslims would vote for Obi.
But if you are current with events in the north, you would know that Obi is favorite among the Christian population.

4 Likes

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by EndsarsReloaded: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2022
If the village is in Benue, Plateau or Taraba then forget it, they're all Obi-dients even in the remotest parts.

However, if it's a village in the NW or NE then it becomes news.

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by greatiyk4u(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:

The same core North wey bandits don finish their population?

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Jesusloveyou: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Every sane man knows is Peter Obi.
why not obi in 2019
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by zeuss: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Nobody is voting any IGBO Man in the North. Northern Christian and Muslims are one.

Naka sai naka
Small pikin

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by SHINJA: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Naka sai naka

mun zo lokacin zabe, ku yanzu kuna ganin Kirista da Musulmi a matsayin daya...After election you northern Muslims will now see northern Christians as Arna Arewa..

Northern Christians are wise now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory / Tinubu Did Fashola 419 With Sunburn Hotel Deal / Sss Stops Anti-subsidy Removal Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.