Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue (711 Views)

My Infinix Hot 10 Phone Master Has Messed Up My Phone. Please Help! / 10 Phone Brands That Failed Instantly / Top 10 Phone With 3/4 GB RAM Below 100$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by suleimanwaziri: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Guys please my Infinix note 10 phone recently develop a fault which is it just off and on by itself

It is just frustrating cus have tried formating my phone and even gone to phone repairers where dey change the power button connector sorry if that isn't the actual term

Will gladly appreciate any help from your guys pls
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by suleimanwaziri: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Please help me out
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by Mercury12(m): 5:27am On Oct 15, 2022
You probably meet a dumb phone repairer.

Take it to another good phone engineer. He should be able to get it done as they already know what to do
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by BatShTBokoHaram: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2022
U say infinix ? Bro change the battery.

100%
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by suleimanwaziri: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Mercury12:
You probably meet a dumb phone repairer.

Take it to another good phone engineer. He should be able to get it done as they already know what to do

Have taken it to two and the last one is suggesting I use full system flash for the phone
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by suleimanwaziri: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2022
BatShTBokoHaram:
U say infinix ? Bro change the battery.

100%

You are the first person saying this to me now and am kinda confuse
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by Mercury12(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2022
suleimanwaziri:

Have taken it to two and the last one is suggesting I use full system flash for the phone
likely solution. That OS will be deleted and a new one install. The current one is probably corrupted somewhere
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by BatShTBokoHaram: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
suleimanwaziri:

You are the first person saying this to me now and am kinda confuse

That's what is wrong with your phone. The battery is not expensive. Should be less than 4k. Try it and have ur peace
Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by dadayung1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Change the battery it's dead

1 Like

Re: Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue by shalyboye(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2023
BatShTBokoHaram:

That's what is wrong with your phone. The battery is not expensive. Should be less than 4k. Try it and have ur peace
I'm experiencing same issue... I think I'll need to Change note 10 battery too

(1) (Reply)

LG Sound System / Itel S23 Plus is a gaming smartphone on the. Average / Neatly Used GIONEE F800 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.