Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. (997 Views)

Nairaland Mathematician. Pls Help Solve This Question / Help Solve Primary 4 Qualitative Assignment / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by soja01: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Kindly solve this nairalander..

1 Like

Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by deekseen(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Add the outer numbers and multiply by 3 to get the inner number.
soja01:
Kindly solve this nairalander..

8 Likes

Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by bhella10: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2022
deekseen:
That's very well done

1 Like

Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by toffyz(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2022
The ans to the first question is 3
The second question ans is 42
Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by CaveAdullam: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Solution below:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by CaveAdullam: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2022
deekseen:

"If I be lecturer my case go hard".

Solution as faster and sharper than mine.

Kudos.
Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by deekseen(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Solution below:
Haba bros! This is primary school quantitative analysis that you're using algebra for na. But I like the angle you took, that's why it's called quantitative analysis .

3 Likes

Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by deekseen(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:

"If I be lecturer my case go hard".

Solution as faster and sharper than mine.

Kudos.
You na Prof o.
Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by dontrulee: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Solution below:

You be boss.
But shey primary school go understand algebra like this. I have experience in teaching both primary and secondary school students and I have realized that many of them don't like maths especially algebra. grin grin

So I derived short cuts to teach them or I give them two or more methods and it's been helpful. But first I constantly remind them that maths is simple.

3 Likes

Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by CaveAdullam: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
deekseen:

Haba bros! This is primary school quantitative analysis that you're using algebra for na. But I like the angle you took, that's why it's called quantitative analysis .

I was just eager to get the answer and the work done, hence, the kinda complex route. However, getting the work done in the least complex way should always come first.

In science, mathematics, and technology efficiency is dependent on time and speed and less complexity in getting the work done. And that's why your solution is awesome.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days.. by CaveAdullam: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
dontrulee:

You be boss.
But shey primary school go understand algebra like this. I have experience in teaching both primary and secondary school students and I have realized that many of them don't like maths especially algebra. grin grin

So I derived short cuts to teach them or I give them two or more methods and it's been helpful. But first I constantly remind them that maths is simple.

It is because the effects of mathematics and its likes are not seen that's why many students are having challenges when it comes to the subject. The subject is enjoyable.

"Me nor know maths at all...but I know if I dedicate my time to it I will become good in it".

Thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See How To Spy On Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend's Whatsapp Messages! / Breaking: I Never Attended Night Class, Says ESUT Best-graduating Student* / AAUA Students And Lecturer Run For Their Lives After Their Classmates Costumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.