Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. (1814 Views)

Putin Unveils The State Of The Heart Deployment Of S-500 Air Defense Systems. / Russia's new S-500 Air Defense System Put Into Mass Production / ‎₦5.8 Billion, MQ-9 Reaper Drone That Took Out General Soleimani In Iraq(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by AyePappy: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2022
In a tweet he made today, Musk cryptically confirmed that low orbiting Starlink satellites were taken out by Russians and to avoid further losses had to divert all starlink orbits away from Ukraine.

He also stated that the starlink comms was a legitimate target as it offered both civilian and military applications for the Ukrainian govt.

This statement from Musk is a followup of the barrage of attacks and threats Elon received after both cutting Ukraine out of Starlink network and asking Zelensky to return to the negotiation table with Russia. The Twitter leftist mob and the Ukrainian govt sent death threats to Elon with a Ukrainian terrorist organization backed by the govt adding Elon to their hit list .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by Painintheass221: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2022
False headline

Meanwhile Vote Mr. Peter Obi for President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by ecolime(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Where did you see S-500 missiles in the message?

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by AyePappy: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2022
Painintheass221:
False headline

You need to read between the headlines.

Starlink SATs have all been rerouted to bypass Ukrainian air space.

How is Zelensky going to use all the suicide drones the CIA and IsraHell gifted him now?

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by dawnomike(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2022
He did what is best for his business...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by AyePappy: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2022
ecolime:
Where did you see S-500 missiles in the message?

S-500 missiles are the only missiles capable of taking out satellites hence the nickname : satellite killers.

Their main function was to offer this role.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by AyePappy: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Painintheass221:
False headline

Meanwhile Vote Mr. Peter Obi for President.

Osuegbe, nobody is voting your Ezi Biafra outside your Congo Judea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by Painintheass221: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2022
AyePappy:

How is Zelensky going to use all the suicide drones the CIA and IsraHell gifted him now?

A Ukrainian spokesman insulted Elon Musk and told him to Bleep OFF.

He decided to do just that.

Putin capitalized on that and made a deal with musk to sell izium's lithium to him in a Russian manner, which is at an almost give away price. Lithium is used by Tesla to make batteries.

Elon cannot say no. Emboldened by the fact that Ukrainian spokesman insulted him and also the President of Ukraine also refused to pay him for services.

Ukrainian people had it coming

Never bite the hand that feed you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by Painintheass221: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2022
AyePappy:

Osuegbe, nobody is voting your Ezi Biafra outside your Congo Judea.

Idiotic tribalistic coward hiding behind the screen of a cracked android to insult his ancestors. May the Gods have pity on you because if I catch u, I won't. Fool.

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by AyePappy: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Painintheass221:

Idiotic tribalistic coward hiding behind the screen of a cracked android to insult his ancestors. May the Gods have pity on you because if I catch u, I won't. Fool.

You won't do shit .

Glad my posts makes your slave ass mad.

OSU

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by AyePappy: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Painintheass221:

Putin capitalized on that and made a deal with musk to sell izium's lithium to him in a Russian manner, which is at an almost give away price. Lithium is used by Tesla to make batteries.

Elon cannot say no. Emboldened by the fact that Ukrainian spokesman insulted him and also the President of Ukraine also refused to pay him for services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by 9gerian: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Is there a link or source to this story?

Painintheass221:

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by AyePappy: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Painintheass221:

This is your average DisObidient OSU .

See how he is threatening his father.

Only a fool will vote Pinocchio Obi despite all the afro Zionist ipob dunces that form the majority of his supporters.

You vote that OSU last hope, then you give terrorists and fanatics like these idiot a sense of propriety over the nation and your very existence
Painintheass221,instead of exposing your frustrated OSU soul, why not take your frustration to Ukraine and kill some ruskies for your Jewish masters.

I am dealing directly with your slave masters and they already know who I am. Not a week goes by I don't get hate mail or have shadow research groups checking my LinkedIn profile

So know that I am dealing with your masters and not their slaves.

Osu

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by FakeIgboJew: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Painintheass221:

There is only one God, you heathen savage cannibalistic beast of the yeast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by WATCHOVER(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2022
AyePappy:

What has this come to do with Israel, most of you have been brain washed to still think Israel is your problem.
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by FakeIgboJew: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2022
WATCHOVER:

What has this come to do with Israel, most of you have been brain washed to still think Israel is your problem.

Another fake christian who swapped his birthright to be slave of Judas.
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by Painintheass221: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2022
9gerian:

Follow musk on twitter and read all he has posted on tweets and replies for the past 1 week.
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by WATCHOVER(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Another fake christian who swapped his birthright to be slave of Judas.

If you are supporting Russia because you feel that it a plus to Muslims you are wasting your time and on a dead mission.
Putin nor Russia are not Muslims, they are Christians. There are Muslims countries in NATO example Turkey.
This war has nothing to do with Israel or Islam.
Chinese that is supporting Russia are not Jewish neither are they Muslims either.
Be guided we can not support Religious war.
This nonsensical attitude about Religion is what killing Nigeria and Africa in general.
Stop this senseless thinking

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by FakeIgboJew: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2022
WATCHOVER:

If you are supporting Russia because you feel that it a plus to Muslims you are wasting your time and on a dead mission.
Putin nor Russia are not Muslims, they are Christians. There are Muslims countries in NATO example Turkey.
This war has nothing to do with Israel or Islam.
Chinese that is supporting Russia are not Jewish neither are they Muslims either.
Be guided we can not support Religious war.
This nonsensical attitude about Religion is what killing Nigeria and Africa in general.
Stop this senseless thinking

You are just too daft.

Where did you see me proclaim Russia as a champion of Islam and Muslims?

Your deranged interpretation of Christianity that makes Jewish worship central is why you can not read the original post and see where I stated clearly that Zionist pigs of Biafra are the ones pushing the Muslim toga on every one who doesn't support the Jewish maniacs pushing this war with Russia..

You are the chaff that Christ spoke of and not in anyway a Christian for light (Christianity) can never have anything to do with darkness (Jews).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by olugabbie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
AyePappy:

S-500 missiles are the only missiles capable of taking out satellites hence the nickname : satellite killers.

Their main function was to offer this role.

S-500 has not demonstrated any ability to kill satellite in real life.

Russia has used the PL-19 Nudol missile to take out an old Soviet Union satellite in the low orbit.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by frankson1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Painintheass221:

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DOga ancestor how do you know his screen is cracked. I love Naija grin
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by tamdun: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
9gerian:

Yep, he told Elon to Bleep off, Elon Musk himself confirm it, check his twitter page
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by sunboy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
olugabbie:

S-500 has not demonstrated any ability to kill satellite in real life.

Russia has used the PL-19 Nudol missile to take out an old Soviet Union satellite in the low orbit.

That OP is high on something, but thanks for educating him… hopefully he doesn’t come back to argue with you.
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by FakeIgboJew: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

That OP is high on something, but thanks for educating him… hopefully he doesn’t come back to argue with you.

Osu
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by sunboy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Osu

Your father?
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by FakeIgboJew: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Your father?

At least i have one.

Where is your real father ?

Go ask that ojuelegba retired olosho you call mummy who give am Belle
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by sunboy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

At least i have one.

Where is your real father ?

Go ask that ojuelegba retired olosho you call mummy who give am Belle

Yeah, your mother.
Re: Elon Musk Confirms Russia Took Out Starlink With S-500 Missiles. by Vl3ly: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Have you forgotten that Russia just started using their anti-satelite "peresvet" last 2 weeks

That's the results of it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Pelosi Aware Of The Consequence For Destroying Those Documents? / Sexual Assault Case Against Strauss-Kahn Was A Set Up - Charges To Be Dropped / John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.