Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam (1818 Views)

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by NwaNimo1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by igbo2011(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2012
This is amazing, I was thinking the same thing. When Bil Gates comes to Africa I dont trust hi intention. THese foreigner do very bad hthings and we trust them more than we trut the fellow African. Iti s a hame MH
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by justwise(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2012
igbo2011: This is amazing, I was thinking the same thing. When Bil Gates comes to Africa I dont trust hi intention. THese foreigner do very bad hthings and we trust them more than we trut the fellow African. Iti s a hame MH

Some of you can't stop deceiving yourselves with some baseless conspiracy theory.
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by igbo2011(m): 1:51am On May 07, 2012
justwise:

Some of you can't stop deceiving yourselves with some baseless conspiracy theory.
Why are you a house negro? You love your master o much even after all the bad hting he does to you. You are still a slave and you don't know it.

First slavery, then colonization and now neo colonialism. I dicu thi with PHD international politics professors. Unless all that research they do is a conspiracy.

Do you remember when the EUropeans gave the native americans blanket that were filled with small pox? Same thing is happening to Africa now. Biological warfare. Testing drug on African. It has happened in the past. Remember Bayer?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/03/health/main556653.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphkD-9NUe8
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by justwise(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2012
igbo2011:
Why are you a house negro? You love your master o much even after all the bad hting he does to you. You are still a slave and you don't know it.

First slavery, then colonization and now neo colonialism. I dicu thi with PHD international politics professors. Unless all that research they do is a conspiracy.

Do you remember when the EUropeans gave the native americans blanket that were filled with small pox? Same thing is happening to Africa now. Biological warfare. Testing drug on African. It has happened in the past. Remember Bayer?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/03/health/main556653.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphkD-9NUe8

Africans like you should stop this silly blame game and deal with criminals, murderers, extremely corrupt leaders we have. That is our problem and NOT the west.

You can go on pasting all these propaganda clips till 2050, blaming everybody else for our problems apart from ourselves, Africa will get even worst if we don't deal with the real issue. Its not the West
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by Rossikk(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2012
justwise:

Africans like you should stop this silly blame game and deal with criminals, murderers, extremely corrupt leaders we have. That is our problem and NOT the west.

You can go on pasting all these propaganda clips till 2050, blaming everybody else for our problems apart from ourselves, Africa will get even worst if we don't deal with the real issue. Its not the West

OH PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR SLAVE MOUTH AND LET US HEAR. What stops Africa's problem from being BOTH corrupt politicians AS WELL AS corrupt western powers? You've never heard of neo-colonialism? Or you think because they live outside Africa they have no influence on what goes on in the continent? Ignoramus! It is people like you who allow multinationals like Shell to come in here and get away with blue murder, even as you turn your face to their crimes and go looking for solely black faces to attack. It is people like you who smile like he goats as the west ships in poison in the name of genetically modified crops and dodgy vaccines, to kill off your people. Go on and keep smiling and trusting without investigating them. Mumu.
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by justwise(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2012
Rossikk:

OH PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR SLAVE MOUTH AND LET US HEAR. What stops Africa's problem from being BOTH corrupt politicians AS WELL AS corrupt western powers? You've never heard of neo-colonialism? Or you think because they live outside Africa they have no influence on what goes on in the continent? Ignoramus! It is people like you who allow multinationals like Shell to come in here and get away with blue murder, even as you turn your face to their crimes and go looking for solely black faces to attack. It is people like you who smile like he goats as the west ships in poison in the name of genetically modified crops and dodgy vaccines, to kill off your people. Go on and keep smiling and trusting without investigating them. Mumu.

You are a disgrace to yourself, a glorified animal, you can go on and rant like an i[i]diot[/i], the west did all that and what did you thieving politicians did? Yes steal resources with impunity and banked in the west, run down their own economy while brain fish like you are busy shifting blames. Keep doing that, it will solve our problems. Nonsense!!.
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by igbo2011(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2012
justwise:

You are a disgrace to yourself, a glorified animal, you can go on and rant like an i[i]diot[/i], the west did all that and what did you thieving politicians did? Yes steal resources with impunity and banked in the west, run down their own economy while brain fish like you are busy shifting blames. Keep doing that, it will solve our problems. Nonsense!!.
Who is causing all the wars in Africa. Did you know that 6 million people died in Congo for a war? Wort human rights crii since WWII is this on the NEW?? NOOOO THEY DONT CARE ABOUT BLACK AFRICA!!!

If 1000 Americans died in an invasion then people would say nuke em. Is 2000 Romanians died then thi would be on CNN, why not Africa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6kPY7QC3M

How can farmers make food when people are invading them? Do you ee all those starving babies on TV, they are there besides of thee wars funded by the wet. We have to blame them for their role in the wars and the bad politics.

But I blame AFRICANS for NOT standing up. Some Africans stand up like the Ivory Coast but they were dominated by France and Outtara a PUPPET. They are REAL Africans, Nigerian stood DOWN. There is still a revolution going on in Egypt right now. The military is a puppet for the west. But this can happen to Nigeria

But blacks in general need to STOP being CONSUMERS and start producing. AND support African businesses!! I am trying to start a movement: www.nigerianedp.com

The black race is a consuming race. Read the book capitalist nigger. We need to produce what we consume. Build BUSINESSES!! I see African rappers talking about Gucci and Loiue and Dolce and Gabbanna. Why don't they wear African clothes? This will create jobs in AFRICA not in ITALY!!

http://www.amazon.com/Capitalist-Nigger-Success-Spider-Web-Doctrine/dp/0967846099
Re: John Alan Martinson Jr. - The African AIDS Scam by bknight: 8:13am On May 17, 2012
@igbo2011 bad presentation of ur good point.

AIDS is a global scam.

(1) (Reply)

Pet Goat / Heartbreaking Photos From The Forest Fire That Killed 62 In Portugal. / $20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China! US Group Says Coronavirus Is Bioweapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.