Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams (16710 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out / University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / UNIPORT Announces 2017 Post UTME Screening Exam Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by 9jaBlogger: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Following the suspension of the eight month old strike by Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced resumption of academic activities.

This was contained in a circular exclusively obtained by CAMPUS GIST, Friday, entitled “Approved Revised Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 session and 2021/2022 session full time.”

In the circular seen by CAMPUS GIST, all year one ‘B’ students for the 2021/2022 session were asked to resume 16th October, while first semester exams commences 24th to 29th October, 2022.

But that will be after just a one week revision expected to last from 17th to 21st October, 2022. Senate will meet 30th November to consider the semester results.

For the 2020/2021 session, second semester, all old students are to arrive October 30, 2022 while lectures commences 31st October to 22nd December, 2022 (eight weeks).

The institution will observe the Christmas break from 23rd December to 2nd January only to reopen 3rd January, 2023 for one week revision before the commencement of the semester exams.

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2022/10/15/back2school-uniport-announces-resumption-marathon-exams/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Nova1988(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wow
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Deway52(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Gush
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Cladez(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is the height of wickedness, to what end?

Will the incoming massive failure make them proud and happy?
Nigerian educational system especially the lecturers love to make life hard for students. It’s sad.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by inoki247: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na this people dey make student dey unproductive.....

Exam without putting any knowledge in dem wetin dem wan go write compositions abt aw dey spend dere strike.....

Is better people start using dere 4years to learn Mechanic, Carpenter even Shoe Maker pass all diz jargons.....

21 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by eliyke(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
;DWickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Lalami3232(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
My dear people of God, shebi una dey see wetin dey happen? Na this kind life na you wan give your children Na this kind stress na you want them to face in future? Oga and madam, if you no fit give your pikin a good life, good education, no born yet. See as innocent students dey suffer from the result of ineffective government and leadership.
I shake my head for Nigeria as a country. If you know say you no get money to give your pikin a quality education, pls be wise enough to vote wisely and rightly atleast. May God give our students the ability to scale through this huddle.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you no get money to give your pikin quality education, oga/madam no born. And if you must born, then vote wisely so that your children no go suffer wetin you suffer"

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by jkpbestseries: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
I pity d students
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by YoungLionken(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
They must outta their godamned mind undecided..

The APCheat government has succeeded in making the education system, a huge joke..

Never again !..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by SlqTV(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please help stream my music on Audio Mack maybe my helper might locate me.

Some catching vibes check my Signature.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by trilacos: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is nonsense
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by tuoyoojo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
There is something that these lecturers are not telling us

There is no one would be reading during thru out this wasted eight months

At least give one month to prepare

Haba

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
I've been refreshing UNN's website Page steadily since yesterday, waiting for our own.....Omo I'm not ready cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Collins0609(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
They wan kill students

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
I've already said my piece up there.. undecided
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by goshen26: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
They should not kill these students, they are not the cause of strike.

School will want to cover up the time lost so they can end session and admit, not considering the damage it will have on the current students. All they want is "use 2 months to run semester of 3 months plus.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by SlqTV(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
FG is just playing with NG student life. undecided

Crazyyyyyyy asf.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by BIZNess123(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Student should be compensated with like 50marks...

While the exams shd be over 50...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by gurunlocker: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
I mean it's been 8 months, you want students to just start exam like that?

Mass failure
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Badguy77(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Am sure 30 percent of students no go resume school again... 10% don japa comot from this country, 10 % don dey do Yahoo and can't stand going back to school again except to oppress their fellow students,5 % of girls don get belle and no fit go school again, 5 % don dey demolishing and can't stand school again... So why the rush with the exams

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by 0dav2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hmm I no even know where I go start from
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same period ASUU went on strike feb 14

Same period Mason Greenwood was banned from Man u Jan 30

Now ASUU call off strike October

Mason Greenwood is back with girlfriend, Man u might recall him probably October.

MODIFIED:

I just learnt that he was just released on bail after spending three nights in custody. The bail was extended in April to mid-June of 2023.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Starz825(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Guys
You better be prayerful and be careful....

I'm talking to students who will be in haste to travel back to school
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by xeratek: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Siberia01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin

Semi baked graduates

I don't even know what to say..

It's better to take good training in vocation, agriculture and Tech than stressing yourselves in Nigerian universities

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nigerian universities seems to be out of reality tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication / Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University / The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.