Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out (741 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Announces Resumption, Marathon Exams / Armed Robbers Invade Rivers State University, Cart Away ATM, Shuttle Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out by ThankGodkel3: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2022
The University of Port Harcourt shuttle drivers have cried out over the unending ASUU strike across public universities in Nigeria.

ASUU have been on strike for some months now, which has grounded academic activities in public universities across the Nation.

Recall that the ASUU as a body, s had announced a-two month extension to its ongoing strike, accusing the Nigerian government of insensitivity and spreading lies.

The union's nationwide secretariat at the University of Abuja hosted the NEC meeting.

As a result of the strike, students have no other option than to go back to their various homes, which has negatively affected the University’s shuttle drivers.

Some of the drivers who spoke with newsmen in Port Harcourt, expressed displeasure over the continuous ASUU strike which has ‘caused havoc’.

They clearly stated what they are currently passing through as a result of ‘no passengers’.

“As I am now, my house rent is about to expire. I don’t have money currently to renew it because there are no passengers”, one of the drivers said.

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2022/04/08/university-of-port-harcourt-shuttle-drivers-in-tears/

Re: ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out by Padipadi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's well
Re: ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out by Totilopussylick(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
As I am now, my house rent is about to expire. I don’t have money currently to renew it because there are no passengers”, one of the drivers said.

Reasons several of them will venture into crime of all sorts.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out by Lingudy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
The strike is affecting everyone particularly we the students, govt should pls do something
Re: ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Just use paint and overwrite the university name attached to the bus, enter motor park and start carrying passengers, don't wait for strike you don't know the ending date.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For OPM Oversea Scholarship Free / ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students / Finally Done With My HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.