Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit (19396 Views)

Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by hisexcellency34: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Daniel Bwala has replied Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike over allegations that he does not know his polling unit and not qualified to give legal views on the constitution of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Wike who is insisting on the resignation of PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu in a media chat on Friday had said people who are in London are interpreting the PDP's constitution

According to Wike "What are we contending? Chairman go to the South, presidential candidate is in the North. What is too big about that? And people are saying that the constitution says it is only when the president has emerged that the chairman will move here. People who are in London and are interpreting our own party constitution here. People who do not even have any polling unit to they belong to in order to vote. I have never seen anything like that".

However speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Bwala said shortly after the interview, he sent the governor a message that he resides in Nigeria, knows his polling unit and as such qualified to give legal viewpoints on the PDP's constitution.

"Governor Wike still pained by my last interview. Unfortunately for him, I actually live in Nigeria and I know my polling unit".

"Yes he ( Wike) was referring to me. He thought I live in London permanently therefore, I do not know my polling unit".

"I sent him a message saying I actually live in Nigeria and I know my polling unit".

https://independent.ng/bwala-to-wike-i-live-in-nigeria-know-my-polling-unit/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by bennybuhari: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2022
No matter what Wike do, Ayu must remain as chairman

22 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Ifearnoevil: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
"Yes he ( Wike) was referring to me.[b][/b] He thought I live in London permanently therefore, I do not know my polling unit"

Wike is right afterall

19 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by salbis(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Strange bedfellows. Las las Nigeria and Nigerians will win God's willing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by adioolayi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
It's on record Daniel Bwala left APC for PDP just about three months ago..

He left around July 2022 ending...after APC presidential primaries..long after PDP have concluded their Presidential Primaries.

So, he doesn't know what transpired within PDP prior to the Presidential Primaries...

The fact he is Atiku's campaign spokesman is also an affront to many PDP card carrying members, who have been in the party for long....he came from APC and got the appointment just like that...and he is now making mouth on Governor Wike

What's he talking about A Wike that stayed through thick and thin with PDP

Sincerely, PDP just have to come down from whatever high horse they are on and pacify Wike....he doesn't deserve all these treatments!

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Falseprofet2: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
cheesy
Wike and his five friends have used state Money to go and watch Clasico and pay for executive boxes while their states struggle to pay workers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Nlanalyst: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Attention seeker.

The swipes were directed at Reno Omokri not you.

You are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Threesha(f): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
cheesy
As a Nigerian youth, you had better get your PVC and vote out irresponsible leaders.

In 2023 an idiot in Ekiti is celebrating airport mtcheeew

A mini flat
Outright payment: 300k (total package)
Subsequent payment; 200k (yearly)

Ps: it’s a first come basis. Leasing out the last one ☝️ (en-suite)
Call 08 one 5 one 34 six 5 seven
[/font]
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by jkpbestseries: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Northerners blv the own Nigeria always using southerners to play kpankpan kpolo

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Tunizzy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
But he didn't mention anyone's name

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by SlqTV(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obi Obi sounds too pleasant.

1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pdp and their issues ehn.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Coded081(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by onomeabuja: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Northerners blv the own Nigeria always using southerners to play kpankpan kpolo
Bros these guys know their onions
We southerners are sell out.
So d north speaks with one accord but do we as southerner do same

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by 9jaBloke: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agreed, Wike is a sour loser but he has electoral value

Why is it so difficult for Ayu to resign especially after giving his word.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by nazicartel(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Can you win your polling unit ?
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by goshen26: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
bennybuhari:

Forget Atiku winning next election

If Obi will have more votes than him if he didn't win.

How can PDP be in disarray and expect to win an election
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by goshen26: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
9jaBloke:
Agreed, Wike is a sour loser but he has electoral value

Why is it so difficult for Ayu to resign especially after giving his word.

I'm sure there is a motive behind Ayu remaining as the chairman
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by iiifedimma(f): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Useless government everywhere
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by Anyiamaka: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
bennybuhari:

I support that Ayu should serve as the Chairman till the end of his tenure. PDP has been changing party Chairmen midway into their tenures. Such rascality should be curtailed

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by sofeo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Alright!
Re: Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit by okeyumez(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bwala is a hypocrite with passion for money. He keeps jumping from one party to another because of his pocket.
Who is he? Who knows him? How many people has he helped?
He cannot even win a community election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo / 8 Power Transformers Of TCN Arrive Lagos Port / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.