Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD (1066 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu is far better than Obi in every respect. Obi is not anywhere near Tinubu in terms of achievements.
You're right . Tinubu ran drug business in the united States till he was bursted

Peter Obi on the other hand is clean and never been indicted in any shady business like Tinubu
Re: Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you're just an hypocrites and the name of the Military officers that engage in Lekki case wasn't mentioned.....

Why did your lord approach the court to stop the Panel from investigating him if truly his hand are clean....

This same Obi was silent during the #ENDSARs where was he or the youth were not important then.....

You're just an hypocrites...
Stop calling me hypocrite for educating your ignorance
Re: Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD by LeoDeKing: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I asked a simple question but I wasn't expecting you to give me clear answer because I already know you're yet to make headway in life

His Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi was governor for 8 years and former chairman of fidelity bank .

He has so many companies to his name and they all doing well .

What have you achieved in all your years of following Thiefnibu up and down the whole place like a fly
What I have achieved so far is ensuring ipob candidate will never get close to my country's seat of power, and that is already coming to fruition.

You can go continue screaming biafuro chant after inec declares Tinubu as president elect.

Oh, Tinubu is not even 86 yrs, he is actually 286 yrs but he is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD by inoki247: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop calling me hypocrite for educating your ignorance

if you're not an hypocrites then answer where was Obi during the #Endsars Saga and why did he have to approach the court to avoid been probed since his a saint

or why the thing dey pain u no cry I just schooled u also and show the world say u be first class hypocrites....

if Tinubu is a Youth Killer Obi too is a killer cause he had to approach the court in other not to be probed.....
Re: Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD by LeoDeKing: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're right . Tinubu ran drug business in the united States till he was bursted

Peter Obi on the other hand is clean and never been indicted in any shady business like Tinubu
Continue lying to yourself, but remember, this is not ipob WhatsApp group.
Re: Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What I have achieved so far is ensuring ipob candidate will never get close to my country's seat of power, and that is already coming to fruition.

You can go continue screaming biafuro chant after inec declares Tinubu as president elect.

Oh, Tinubu is not even 86 yrs, he is actually 286 yrs but he is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.
Spewing yet another trash

E no go better for Biafra ..
You and who is doing Biafra ?

You must really think everyone is as stupid as Tinubu slaves
Re: Asiwaju with Tony Elumelu At Abuja Airport on his way to KD by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2022

(1) (2)

A Staunch Tinubu Supporters Disappointed APC Campaign In Jos / Northerners Defend Obasanjo Against Buhari On BBC Hausa. (pictures) / Tinubu: The Reason Peter Obi & Anambra People Call Lagos Home Sweet Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.