Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu (38766 Views)

Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Zydote: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Pictures

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Urheadmaster(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Grandpa that wants to be president tongue undecided

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by OsunOriginal: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Zydote:
Pictures

The next president of Nigeria.

Each time his picture/video is shared, it sends a strong shock-wave through the spine of obidents grin grin grin grin grin

263 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by id911(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by ityP(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Obi too is a grandpa

178 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by BATified2023: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Elumelu is a fan here

267 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by zombieHUNTER: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The next president of Nigeria.
Each time his picture/video is shared, it sends a strong shock-wave through the spine of obidents grin grin grin grin grin

An old sick Grand pa,

niccur please,

This was how you dragged Buhari to Aso rock, hope you are enjoying the insecurity and harsh Economy today.
Are you enjoying your APc today and all the promises..

Yet you are not done with the damages to the country.. you still want to make sure Aso Rock permanently becomes an old people's home

shame on you..
Are you doing this for Eba?.. beans?.. Agbado?
what's your reason

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by zombieHUNTER: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2022
ityP:

Obi too is a grandpa

You can't be supporting APc and sound sane..
I'm sure you are his grand kid..

bloody religious bigots.. the only reason you lots are chanting Emilokan is just because of his same faith ticket..
Muslim Muslim ticket... that's all you Yoruba Muslims care about..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Ashiwaju himself

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2022
At least he is adapting well to the Northern culture ...... with his dress code .... I hope Oga Tony isn't doing Yoga inside his plane, always looking super fit.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Confirmedzombie: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu the tormentor of Ipob and brainless flat heads.

Our incoming president.

The Eze ogbuagu 1 of ndigbo
The real ohamdike of Ndigbo
Gburugburu 1 of Ndigbo

Jagaban of Africa

Baba we hail thee

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by OsunOriginal: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Tinubu the tormentor of Ipob and brainless flat heads.

Our incoming president.

The Eze ogbuagu 1 of ndigbo
The real ohamdike of Ndigbo
Gburugburu 1 of Ndigbo

Jagaban of Africa

Baba we hail thee

grin grin grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Nyamuri: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Wow! President-elect looking fresh and tantalising.. even Tony is starstruck and can't get enough of him!
Zydote:
Pictures

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by isimmia: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
He should keep running into people until he run into Book Hara
Greanny�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by owobokiri(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinupoos whole campaign centers around three main points! Namely:
1) TRIBALISM
2) MORE TRIBALISM
3) EXTREME TRIBALISM

Tinupoo needs to be stopped because his idea of segregational politics potends immense danger for this country as a multi ethnic state!

Btw,Have you guys noticed that he has now changed his cap? Even pics taken at home show him with this northern cap! Dude will soon change his name from Yekini Amoda to Abdulrahman Abdullahi just win elections!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Moses86(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
better than ur family members.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Moses86(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
the Igbo guy named as Sokoto LP campaign coordinator has just been arrested by NDLEA for drug trafficking

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by OsunOriginal: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moses86:
the Igbo guy named as Sokoto LP campaign coordinator has just been arrested by NDLEA for drug trafficking

His trial must be televised for the brainless Obidients to see

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by ityP(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

You can't be supporting APc and sound sane..
I'm sure you are his grand kid..

bloody religious bigots.. the only reason you lots are chanting Emilokan is just because of his same faith ticket..
Muslim Muslim ticket... that's all you Yoruba Muslims care about..

I'm a Christian from South South. The only reason you are supporting Obi is because you are a tribal, regional or religious b'got. I'm not such. I'm supporting someone based on his antecedents, not because he is my brother. Again, I only reminded you that like Tinubu, Obi also is a grandpa. Also, he will hang on your wall as the President of Nigeria from May next year. Note this comment of mine

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Elumelu is a fan here

Because he took pictures with him?
What would he have done? Shun him?
You people are kids sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Okoroawusa: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
JAGABAN!!!!!

263 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by olola4(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
I remember is outburst about the stealing of oil and inflation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by BIZNess123(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
cool

Tony elumelu has been batified...

Atiku and obi will cry again..come 2023

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Joshmoore(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Modaf!cker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Falseprofet2: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
I see more young people japaing next year if Bat or Atiku wins becauss nothing will change
I see mc oluomo descending on abuja and buying up prime estates
I see more pastors giving fake prophecies
Stop online complaining, vote and wait till your vote is counted and announced
These old men whether apc or pdp just dont care, they are made for life

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by NotBeenPaid: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022

Intellectual gatherings - Absent.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Leave politician alone and make money for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wish him the best.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu by jkpbestseries: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
I wish you the best Tinubu

22 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.