Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' (25967 Views)

Man United Fined €300,000 For Breaching Financial Fair Play Rules / Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Mason Greenwood remanded in custody until Nov 21, For Breaching Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by mceze(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
..which erection? A boy that has been paying the bills of the girl's family and dated the girl since they were in high school ? Just because he dumped her for another woman and later went back to her which she took advantage to record their naughty sex rump...she wanted to get at him that's why she recorded it from the onset without his knowledge

They have had sex uncomfortable times before that incident...so nothing like erection here...

Do you know that the girl's father is not in support of her daughter's action ?

But social media has dragged it to this extent

Ask yourself why manchester united is yet to remove his name from the club website

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
dafeoroyo:

He may still play no big deal,Joe Bayton killed someone went to jail and still played for westbrom before he retired
Joey Barton did not killed anyone,his younger and his cousin did,he was arrested because they thought he might have helped in the murder, knowing his violent nature.
So after investigation and all,he was proved not guilty and returned to his playing career.
It's almost done for greenwood at the top level,ask Andrew Johnson of man city, crime committed against humanity is very huge in sane clime,I'm sad for greenwood ooo
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by ufuosman(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na wa
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by KeyEndurance: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
That One Na their Problem, watin concern Me Self
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Gbeng30(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
It's obvious this guy lack discipline and some attributes as a man and as a public figure he has become
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Nasri100(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
dafeoroyo:

He may still play no big deal,Joe Bayton killed someone went to jail and still played for westbrom before he retired

Joey Barton? Or who is Joe Bayton?

And his brother killed someone and not him.

Stop spreading false information.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Carlyboi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nasri100:

Joey Barton? Or who is Joe Bayton?

And his brother killed someone and not him.

Stop spreading false information.

Don’t mind the clown I was starting to think when did Joey Barton become a murderer lol!

I only know him for his on-field aggression which led to series of red cards and suspensions not that he was convicted of a violent crime!and as for Greenwood if he did make contact with his supposed victim while investigation is ongoing that might be the last nail on his coffin!and the worst part is that he would have to do a restitution of all the wages he earned from Man Utd all through this period if he’s found guilty!

Dumb abusive and unrestrained kid who let money get into his head and has partially thrown away his life and career!

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Cmanforall: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kobicove:
Contacting your accuser in a rape allegation is a serious offence...they may just decide to take him into custody for confinement undecided
I thought it's about domestic violence and not rape
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Kobicove(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cmanforall:

I thought it's about domestic violence and not rape

I made my comment based on the story here.

Please go back and read the story again!
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by maestro299: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nlanalyst:
There are no Village people in Manchester.

Greenwood's problem is lack of self control.
May he rot in hell.
Unfortunately, he's an idiot. I started noticing some crazy 'Mbappe-like' behavior from his attitude and game at the beginning of last season and told a friend that this boy don dey misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pesin no dey work, yet every week alert go enter... 75k pounds embarassed
God when??
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by angelfallz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
He has been charged with attempted rape, and coercive behaviour. I think the arrest for breaking bail conditions is fake news
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by sylve11: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Adakintroy:
Some women na winch I swear. If you check she drink with this guy probably follow am reach hotel.

Imagine seeing your whole life taken away in a flash. Sometimes he go do you to murder. See why some guys are cruel to women. If they can't have you most will just destroy you.

on point. cool
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by chukwuma89w: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mumu GreenwoodMumu Greenwood...
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Kazeem47(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

When a man allows his Erection to give him Direction... cheesy
Master ugwey,is that you.This very deep master.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Cmanforall: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kobicove:

I made my comment based on the story here.

Please go back and read the story again!
Why are you showing your aggressive tendency?
Simple thing you can clear with lesser words than you just typed .

Please don't quote me again.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Adakintroy:
Some women na winch I swear. If you check she drink with this guy probably follow am reach hotel.

Imagine seeing your whole life taken away in a flash. Sometimes he go do you to murder. See why some guys are cruel to women. If they can't have you most will just destroy you.
learn to take no for an answer. Drinking with you is not an agreement to have sex.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cmanforall:

Why are you showing your aggressive tendency?
Simple thing you can clear with lesser words than you just typed .

Please don't quote me again.

Pally you were the one who quoted me first undecided
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Brunosamel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
shocked

Wetin toto no go cause for man? The young lad career is already in the whirlwind, why the unnecessary torment. A black man will never be free in a white man's land. Damn!
Wetin concern black to this one he's a soy boy and we are reading him in the news and will use him as an example in future.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Brunosamel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
shocked

Wetin toto no go cause for man? The young lad career is already in the whirlwind, why the unnecessary torment. A black man will never be free in a white man's land. Damn!
Wetin concern black to this one he's a soy boy and we are reading him in the news and will use him as an example in future. He deserves what he's getting right now.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by master69(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
He must have contacted her probably to settle out pending issues....it might not be what most people are saying here.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Adakintroy: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
cococandy:
learn to take no for an answer. Drinking with you is not an agreement to have sex.

Shea na ur father give am money for champaign. The fluffy life you like suppose come free abi? Plus am sure things no go down for bar..them reach private quarter.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Adakintroy:

Shea na ur father give am money for champaign. The fluffy life you like suppose come free abi? Plus am sure things no go down for bar..them reach private quarter.
Someone having a drink with you is not an agreement to sex. Quit rambling

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Adakintroy: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
cococandy:

Someone having a drink with you is not an agreement to sex. Quit rambling

Rambling ke.

We know say na western world those for they fly. Lucky for us in Africa we are not very reasonable so everyone know. If you are not intelligent to know am not your father then thats on you. There is not much joke in us. Plus we don't have much. If am benevolent to offer you food you better have something for me.
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Na wa o

Greenwood .

Anyway, no matter how sophisticated or demonic a totolet is, I can never fall into their trap in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' by Agbebakun22: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2022
just2endowed:

greenwoood and ex are now following each other on IG.

the boy no get walai this guy career go end and na woman cause am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt / Super Falconets Defeats Basetsana In South Africa (Video). / Deontay Wilder Target Anthony Joshua For A Fight Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.