Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

SCARY VIDEO: 20 Eyes Contacts Removed From Woman’s Eyes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SCARY VIDEO: 20 Eyes Contacts Removed From Woman’s Eyes (290 Views)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCARY VIDEO: 20 Eyes Contacts Removed From Woman’s Eyes by ParrotGirls360(f): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
People say eyes contacts are cool and se*y but not until you watch this woman who had about 20 contacts removed from her eyes.

She has been wearing eye contacts for a period of time and forgot to remove them. They got stuck in her eyes. With the help of a Doctor, she got saved after they were removed.
WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/10/15/eyes-contacts-removed/

Re: SCARY VIDEO: 20 Eyes Contacts Removed From Woman’s Eyes by terrezo2002(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
God designed you perfectly, but you use your hands to be destroying yourself. Now all those eho are saying sweet words to you when you were doing these things won't suffer in your pains.
Just appreciate how God made you and you will know true peace.
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sleep On This 99J Wig! GORGEOUS Curls! / 2023 Best Braids Hairstyles Ideas For Women | Braided Braids Cornrow Hairstyles / Beautiful Women Dresses|african Fashion Clothes Styles|modest Flawless Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.