Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video (48814 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Stop addressing people the way you address your mother, I am not responsible for your frustration

Oga u are the one frustrated how can a sane person address a whole tribe as terrorist.. u r clearly a psychopath and frustrated. Even a little kid know that tinubu is not fit to rule yet ur thirsty ass cant reject the money. This shit hole cant even support atiku that is walking with his two legs. Look at how tinubu is goofing around yet ur bat eyes cant see it. What a shame

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Acidosis(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Osibanjo will just be laughing at Baba and his urchins right now. cheesy

For Osibanjo to go into that race with Tinubu, e get wetin e see and know.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by PandoraObi: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

grin grin Is this how daft you are. Anyway I know you are daft but never knew it was this much. You can't engage anyone in a reasonable discussion. Always mother mother mother.

Seems you have a problem with your own mother? Did she abandon you? Or refused to give you food? Oh! Sorry oo

Check into a psychiatric hospital okk. Get your heads checked before you lose it. It's not easy supporting Tinubu grin grin

I know you still share more about your mother's situation that made you unconsolable and depressed to the extend of attacking everyone despite they didn't mention your name or quote, if your life is too miserable for you to bear approach fast running trailers
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by ennypita: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Emilokan

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by PandoraObi: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Speaktruth1:
You are really pitiable. Trying hard in calling black, white. May God forgive you guys. May God never allow Tinubu, another disaster to be become president of Nigeria. We have suffered enough.

quote author=PandoraObi post=117584839]Hehehehehehehehehe miserable and mischievous IPOB miscreants, zombidients and zombidiots criminals are full,
"turning a critical situation to a bad one" like turning a worst situation to a correctable situation, like bringing a almost brain dead accident victim to consciousness but could not talk, the bitterness and hatred in those Biafra idiots that have submitted their brains to Kanu, do not have anything to reason with
Must you quote or reply me? you are looking for who to blame for your frustration and depression
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by TrumpDonald2: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
I know you still share more about your mother's situation that made you unconsolable and depressed to the extend of attacking everyone despite they didn't mention your name or quote, if your life is too miserable for you to bear approach fast running trailers

grin grin E pain am grin

Tinubu will only give you pains

https://www.nairaland.com/7383333/see-what-happened-tinubu-tried#117592506

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by PandoraObi: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
DevilSignature:

C,mon get some education
you Tout
Your mother is not here
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by ImperialYoruba: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
ican2020:
Turning critical situation to a bad one

Tinubu talks to much, he needs to slow down

When you grade situations in order from desirable at top to undesirable at bottom it will look something like below.

Excellent
Best
Better
Good
Bad
Worse
Worst
Rotten

Now consider for yourself the interpretation of what Tinubu said. Did he say wrong?

Kperogi is educated, but he is sometimes misguided, as is the case with his tweet.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Benchilwell: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
tammie24:
oh great
No surprises here then
A third class graduate supporting another third class graduate
For third class achievement like Anambra
I'm quite sure you live in Tinubu's Lagos
But Anambra dey there o
see u, does third class stop someone not making in life.
Yes I live in lagos, wat bad is that, is Lagos not part of Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by lagosrd: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
He used grammar to call himself a thief

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by pinacole1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
stanluiz:
Tinubu will disgrace Nigeria finish if he is by any chance elected. He will to UN general assembly and be saying this nonsense and world leaders will be wondering whether Animals or human being live in Nigeria.

No wonder he avoids conference, debate and interview.

He is too daft that he doesn't know that Rotten is the same as bad. Something that is rotten is also bad.

U see mumu. Check ur dictionary b4 u comment online. Smthing dat is rotten is smthing that is worse or very bad, probably beyoud redemption
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by babavik: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lanshile:
The man used a figure of speech there
Rotten means something that doesn't have any value again and buy turning a rotten item into bad one simply means he can perform and deliver in any situation regardless of how bad it is

There is no way you will want to interpret what he said without sounding STEWPID.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Billygee2u: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rahkman:
Na the reason them no dey allow am come professional conference, make the idiot agbado master no embarrass himself
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Billygee2u: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu not in charge of his faculties right now. Tinubu not healthy, need to attend to his health.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by PandoraObi: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Oga u are the one frustrated how can a sane person address a whole tribe as terrorist.. u r clearly a psychopath and frustrated. Even a little kid know that tinubu is not fit to rule yet ur thirsty ass cant reject the money. This shit hole cant even support atiku that is walking with his two legs. Look at how tinubu is goofing around yet ur bat eyes cant see it. What a shame
Stop looking for who to blame for your frustration and depression, if your problems are too much for you , approach fast running trailers instead of running after my comments when I do not mention you.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Billygee2u: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Hehehehehehehehe

Now I see why Tinubu wife does not allow him attend public functions

His brain is derailed grin cheesy

Nlfpmod, come and see o
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by MasterJayJay: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

When you grade situations in order from desirable at top to undesirable at bottom it will look something like below.

Excellent
Best
Better
Good
Bad
Worse
Worst
Rotten

Now consider for yourself the interpretation of what Tinubu said. Did he say wrong?

Kperogi is educated, but he is sometimes misguided, as is the case with his tweet.

Are you educated? Do you know synonyms of rotten?

Seems the 'free' education given by Tinubu was adulterated.

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Stop looking for who to blame for your frustration and depression, if your problems are too much for you , approach fast running trailers instead of running after my comments when I do not mention you.

Honestly u r foolish

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Benchilwell: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
see u,that is one thing I hate from u tribelism,when dey have nothing to call,they will start insulting pple parents, attack him directly not is parents lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by IfnobeGod20: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
We have told them that Tinubu of 1999 or 2015 is no more that Tinubu. Tinubu has deteriorated in horizon. His grasp of issue has gone down drastically. People are just pushing him for more embarrassment. People should please save us this embarrassment, it is a sin to move from fry pan into the fire. Please Tinubu supporters save us this embarrassment and repent, Peter Obi is a substitute.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Elidrisy20: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
What he said was true
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by ArcChu: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Even Elrufai was laughing
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Mrfixitt(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe miserable and mischievous IPOB miscreants, zombidients and zombidiots criminals are full,
"turning a critical situation to a bad one" like turning a worst situation to a correctable situation, like bringing a almost brain dead accident victim to consciousness but could not talk, the bitterness and hatred in those Biafra idiots that have submitted their brains to Kanu, do not have anything to reason with
Keep convulsing all over you idiotic Tinubu asslicker

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
tammie24:
clapping for my generation too

They are too much abeg
Anyways, in 10 years, you'll read your comments and smile. Maturity must set in.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Echoban: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Jagaban the Nigeria GCFR'23. Senior man na senior man abeg, talks gently, talks presidential without stress, i remember how you diligently handle my uncle's case in Lagos to everyone's satisfaction without bias. God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our next President

Do u care tu give us a brief summary of what happened??
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by tesppidd: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lol

I think Nigerians need a lot of exposure.

Perhaps we need some English gurus or professors to come and explain to these people that Tinubu used an epression, sort of like a 'word play'
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by PandoraObi: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Benchilwell:
see u,that is one thing I hate from u tribelism,when dey have nothing to call,they will start insulting pple parents, attack him directly not is parents lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He should have quote me without insult or better still look away, I didn't mention him in my comment, why did he have to attack me for my opinion and choice.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by PandoraObi: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Keep convulsing all over you idiotic Tinubu asslicker
I am not responsible for your frustration and disappointment
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by PandoraObi: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Honestly u r foolish
Learn not address people the way you address your mother
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by OsunOriginal: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
pinacole1:

Dats it bro. Just checked my dictionary now, rotten is far worse than bad...

Peter Obi's supporters won't find that in their own dictionary.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by tammie24: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Benchilwell:
Anambra is also part of Nigeria
Is Lagos not too congested?
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by tammie24: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Benchilwell:
no it doesn't
Stop anyone from making it in life
But it does not mean that I have to support one as president of my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kwara (More Photos) / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.