Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

$1 Is N740, If Making $100 Is Not Too Small For You. Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $1 Is N740, If Making $100 Is Not Too Small For You. Read This! (242 Views)

$1 Is Now N900 / A Photographer Sold Three Photographs As Nfts For N740,000 / Do Not Ignore If, Making It Big In Life Is Your Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$1 Is N740, If Making $100 Is Not Too Small For You. Read This! by AmazonPublisher(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
You needed to see the surprised look on my face when one of my student showed me what she made in 2 months.

And daily she would have to work for 5 months as a cashier to get same amount of money.

Here Amazon paid her 5 months salary in just 2 months for just writing and uploading books.

This is exactly how Amazon pays over N20B+ monthly to people like You and I.

All she did was get into an amazon kdp training, positioned herself and uploaded simple word documents as books to the AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING business model..

Isn’t that great?

Do you know the beauty of this business model? You don’t really have to be a writer.

Even if you didn’t pass English language, you can still position yourself and make money with what i am about to show you.

The good thing about this business model is that you don’t have to start looking for customers all over social media or run ads.

All you do is get the same amazon training my student got.

But as easy as this business model sounds, without access to right information and knowledge, you won’t get any results at all.

Whatsapp "Amazon" to 081 6551 1632 to help you get started.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira / .... / CBN will postpone new notes release by 3 months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.