Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Know This Before Starting Out With Amazon KDP. Part 2. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Know This Before Starting Out With Amazon KDP. Part 2. (514 Views)

Know This Before Starting Out With Amazon KDP. Part 1 / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / 9 Things You Need To Know Before Starting Your Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know This Before Starting Out With Amazon KDP. Part 2. by Josefsom(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Amazon Always Scans Every Single Text There Before Publishing Is Allowed.

Amazon Scans for Plagiarism, copyright and Typological errors and the presence of a Table of Contents.

They will alert you when they discover anything that is off.

Here is also another stage that will determine if your book or account will be banned or not.

Every single book you see there, all passed through that manuscript check and met their criteria after which it's manually reviewed before publication.

You can publish both your copyright work and Public Dorman Works.

Amazon not only allows you to publish your original works, you can also publish works that are copyright free...

Preview Before Publishing.

Amazon KDP, lets you preview your book before publishing to see how it looks on all devices from the book cover to the end.

Amazon Is Strict With Their Standards.

If there is one thing you need to know, it's that Amazon doesn't accept any kind of format, this is because readers can use any device to read.

Well, If you are starting out and can't afford to hire a designer and still lazy to work on Canva for your book cover, Amazon has a free tool that lets you create instant book cover right there on the site so that you don't make any mistake that will make them flag down your account or book.

Almost Has No Daily Limit.

You can publish as many as 500 books on Kdp in a day.

Well, if you have lots of books you've been wanting to publish, you can publish it all in a day.

There is a reason for this vast latitude. I won't tell you now.

You Can Publish Poems.

Aside from publishing journals, textbooks, logbooks and fictional stories, you can publish your poems and collection of poems on Amazon KDP.

Wonderful! Isn't it?

Pen Names Are Allowed.

On Amazon Kdp, you can use your actual name and a pen name of your choice.

You can also use different pen names for different books.

Your pen name will help you reach your target readers faster.

Amazon Didn't Ban Nigerians From Publishing.

I don't know who told you that Nigerians are banned from Amazon KDP, but I am here to tell you that it isn't true.

Nigerians can still upload, publish and buy books on Amazon Kdp.

You can only be banned from Amazon KDP if you go against an obvious rule. No one is immune to it.

You Can Publish Books that are as low as 15 to 20 pages long.

Yes! You don't need to have an incredibly huge book to publish on Amazon.

Just as low as 15 to 20 pages is enough, set your price well and you are good to go.

If you have any questions or you are actually interested in trying out Amazon Kdp,

Click this link to get started and get FREE mentorship on it;

https:///+3KBxzSEuzNE0MGI8

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Withdraw My Payoneer Balance / Need A Reddit Account Aged With Karma To Buy / I Need Help On How To Withdraw From Webmoney Through Master Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.