Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha (31086 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Guyman01: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fake News everywhere, APC wants to spoil his chances in the next governorship election in Imo state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Chaos14: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

Is ur likes what INEC will count on election day?
All dis kids sef
Opinion poll
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Bigchristo: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
APC and PDP na the same
in as much as I don’t like the two political parties you just mentioned but they can’t be the same if I am left with the choice of picking from them both I will gladly pick PDP, only 7yrs we wan die of Sakpa what if na APC run this country for 16yrs? We go just collapsed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by 07kjb: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Ihedioha wouldn't have been that fóolish considering the fact that he's at verge of claiming back his stolen mandate from the supreme court governor in the next election. Doing such will be at his own detriment.

BOTH IHEDIOHA AND HOPE AIN'T SMELLING THAT SEAT AGAIN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by sematec(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is official letterheaded from his office
how is this his signature fake too. what's fake up there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Mandate2023: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Opinion poll

Call it sentiments poll
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
DAVIDELUXED:
KANU is not coming out alive on this one
know this and know Peace.

if FG eventually release him I'll personally locate the bastard and stab him to death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Chaos14: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

Call it sentiments poll
Somebody like you should understand that nigerians think with sentiment not strategy nor sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Goke7: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
The FG has really succeeded in using the court judgement to unsettle the SE politically, whether kanu is released or not there will be agitations and this is already happening
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Mandate2023: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Somebody like you should understand that nigerians think with sentiment not strategy nor sense

I agree with u........only less than 20% of Nigerians r on social media actively........most of which don't even have PVC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by ScamHunter: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
DAVIDELUXED:
KANU is not coming out alive on this one
know this and know Peace.

How sure are you that you'll live longer than him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by 07kjb: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
if FG eventually release him I'll personally locate the bastard and stab him to death

U SHOULD be tracked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by shortIGBOman: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Like for ipob share for tinubu

Likes and share no go safe Peter Obi on election day. IGBO can never rule Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Chaos14: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Your likes and share no go safe Peter Obi on election day. IGBO can never rule Nigeria.
Opinion poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Bigchristo: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
politicoNG:
Former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha CON has debunked reports he wrote the AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN to keep Nnamdi Kanu in detention despite the Appeal Court judgement.

https://twitter.com/EmekaIhedioha/status/1580950192387289088?s=19
Its pretty hard for AGF and FG to obey court judgement on NMK discharging him of the alleged terrorism case they filed against him, when I saw all the charges I laughed and told a friend of mine that it is really shameful for the office of the attorney general of the federation to file such a case that can’t even hold a bucket of water talk less of convicting someone, such case should have been thrown out in first court sitting if Nigeria judicial system isn’t corrupt, they intend to keep NMK in detention for no reason because there’s no case against him we are in a democratic era where every citizens have the right to self determination and also express their grievances, that AGF guy should be a suya seller grin grin him not worth to hold such position
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
07kjb:

U SHOULD be tracked
if dem born you well send me pm. ipob bastard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Curious345: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Like for ipob share for tinubu
I shared it .. lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Curious345: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
if dem born you well send me pm.
ipob bastard
has it gotten to this ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by suleimanwaziri: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
2023: I Have No Party, Sanusi Tells Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFyXd8kyrA
Former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, on Saturday, told the 2023 presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu that he has no political party.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by DadaHammed: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Supreme court 'govonor' Ozodinmgba wrote that letter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha by Fadafada231(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingLennon:
It's good he came out to clear himself of the allegation. He should also get security from now on

If this man gets PDP ticket to contest guber election he will defeat uzordimma landslidely. Uzordimma knows this and that's why he is hell bent trying to slur his repute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot / Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.