Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) (31053 Views)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos) / Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah led Nnewi North APGA stakeholders for a solidarity visit to Gov. Willie Obiano in his Aguleri home over his 21/21 re-election.

Remember,  10 wards in Nnewi North defeated the Deputy Gubernatorial candidates of APC and PDP, and Emeka Ojukwu Jnr of APC in the just concluded November 18, 2017 Governorship Election in Anambra.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/anambra-electionbillionaire-ifeanyi.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Congrats obiano

You don't have a Godfather

Settled down for work

You have a big task when you are through with Anambra

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Victornezzar: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:
Congrats obiano

You don't have a Godfather

Settled down for work

You have a big task when you are through with Anambra
And that task is to unseat Buhari cheesy cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2017
My greatest joy in this past gubernatorial election in Anambra is not because APC didn't succeed with their plans, but the eternal retirement given to Mr. Peter Obi who think that he's the king maker in Anambra State politics..

APGA....... Nke a Bu Nke Anyi!!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by luvinhubby(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

And that task is to unseat Buhari cheesy cheesy

Correct !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by rozay12345: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2017
I think Ifeanyi Ubah has not learnt well in politics, that he supported Obiano does not mean he will be fronted by him in the next election. If he truly wants to govern the state, he needs to understand her politics very well.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by sarrki(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2017
luvinhubby:

Correct !

All you guys gimmick is to make obiano looks bad before the progressives

You guys have failed already

I do politics of all inclusion

Be it Igbo , Yoruba , Hausa , efik ,ijaw, Ibibio, Benin,anang Christian or Muslim

1 Like

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Smiles
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Ifeanyi Ubah, Mr nothing goes for nothing. If dem born Obiano well, make he no roja
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Guyman02: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Like Obiano said himself, he was returned 'unopposed' and not reelected having won all the 21 LGAs in Anambra.
He won because they people who normally come out to vote are the civil servants and workers in the State who are just okay with him for paying their salaries regularly and dont want to experiment with a new comer on that aspect, the average Anambra State business man will make so much noise prior to the elections, but on election day he will stay in his house and play ludo, drink beer and watch premiership matches.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2017
I love Willie Willie grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Arysexy(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Obiano, APC nemesis

Soludo for Governor 2022.

Agu Awka is for intellects not touts like Tony Nwoye

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by obosirow: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Congrats to Obiano... May be deliver on his promises.

By the way
Click FOLLOW to get regular updates on this site

https://instagram.com/royale_communications500

Your Online Store for I.T ware

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Ifeanyi Uba will be the next Anambra governor. Personally I will vote him, who else think so?
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
lol, whatever bond them together will soon split them. it is just a matter of 3 years when political calculations will start again. While Ifeanyi Uba is desperate to become state governor, obiano will want to impose puppet so that he can control and become a godfather. No, be Nigeria again? it doesn't always end well with such people.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by chrisxxx(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Remember agreement is agreement ooo o. Make e no reach for settlement u begin yawn another thing. Ubah is not Obi. He is a rugged and shylock type business man. I remember Ngige and still another Uba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Alwaystruth: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Well deserved victory....
Obiano is working..
Anambra is working..
Nigeria is a failed state..
Biafra Loading....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
grin 2021 dem go show this fat boy pepper he go begin cry

1 Like

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Referendum50(f): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Alwaystruth:
Well deserved victory....
Obiano is working..
Anambra is working..
Nigeria is a failed state..
Biafra Loading....
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by brainpulse: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2017
From one God father to another
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by peacemara54(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
You can check my signature
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by davodyguy: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Ifeanyi, the slut politician
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by petchi: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Ifeanyi Ubah has become a Political prostitute. Jumping from APC to PDP and now APGA. He thought Obiano will hand over to him in 2022.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Yusuf4: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by globemoney: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
rozay12345:
I think Ifeanyi Ubah has not learnt well in politics, that he supported Obiano does not mean he will be fronted by him in the next election. If he truly wants to govern the state, he needs to understand her politics very well.
Ifeanyi ubah must be compensated with senate seat
Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
APGA annihilated APC and PDP in Anambra state

Christmas came early for me smiley

1 Like

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Yyeske(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Guyman02:
Like Obiano said himself, he was returned 'unopposed' and not reelected having won all the 21 LGAs in Anambra.
He won because they people who normally come out to vote are the civil servants and workers in the State who are just okay with him for paying their salaries regularly and dont want to experiment with a new comer on that aspect, the average Anambra State business man will make so much noise prior to the elections, but on election day he will stay in his house and play ludo, drink beer and watch premiership matches.
By your analysis, this means Anambra has over 400k civil servants na.
All non civil servants were all at home eating ofe nsala and playing ludo. Go play with your mates and allow those who discuss politics to talk.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) by Deeldorado: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
SOLUDO solution 2021

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Rally In Rivers State / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.