Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Make More Sales And Money From Your Adverts Using This Simple Technique. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make More Sales And Money From Your Adverts Using This Simple Technique. (174 Views)

Best Way To Rank Your Fiverr Gig On The First Page INSTANTLY To Make More Sales! / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / Sunkanmi Vaughan ‘1000+ Business Ideas And Money Sources Directory’, Tops Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make More Sales And Money From Your Adverts Using This Simple Technique. by Josefsom(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Do You Want To Hit Your Targets Fast?

Here is a secret hack I painfully wish I knew of earlier.

If You Want Your Adverts To Get More Leads, Come Closer.

Have you ever wondered why influential people are featured in adverts? I bet you have.

There is this simple hack I recently discovered about top adverts and copywriting.

If you really want your audience to come for your products, make it resonate with their ego.

Remember this rule, People buy with emotions and justify with logic.

Take a look at Apple Inc for example, when you see someone with an iPhone 13, what comes to your mind?

"Rich, loaded.."

Now, the iPhone has for long been associated with the rich and this has led to a craze and rush by people wanting to own an iPhone, even the unsupported ones.

Why is this so?

People want to look rich, they want to command respect with their iPhones.

The two major OS in the smartphone competitive market are just Android OS and iOS, despite the fact that there are over hundred smartphone brands running on the Android Operating System, the Apple iPhone still sells a lot.

Because of this, Apple doesn't need much persuasion to convince you to buy their products because it taps into the human ego, “a feeling of wealth.”

Pay attention to this. ��

The primary egos that works well in adverts and copywriting are;

• Physical Attractiveness.

• Intelligence.

• Economic Success/ Wealth.

• Sexual Prowess.

Your advert and copywriting should resonate with any of these, as people want to be good-looking, smart, rich and sexy.

People will look towards your adverts if what you're advertising for resonates with what they want to be associated with, this is why popular influencers are featured in adverts.

“CR7 is eating xyz cornflakes, let me go and get mine.” stuff like that works well in product marketing and advertising.

Want business tailored contents for your business? I am a DM away.

If you'd love to know more on any of the above tags in this content, check the link below.

https:///j0mjjy

Don't forget to tell me you're from NairaLand, I have a free gift for you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Itech Coin(itc)? / How To Make Money Online / 3 Powerful Ways To Make Money On Whatsapp (read To The End)now, For You To Be Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.