Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs (5927 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by MasterJayJay: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin

This is why his packagers advised him not to attend NBA and ICAN meetings.

Because once he opens his mouth, you will know his mental state is bad.

The number of people that will vote for Tinubu will determine the number of insane people we have in Nigeria.

How can people be so selfish and greedy to push a mentally unstable individual to vie for presidency?

May God forbid BAT thing.

BAT Illiterates are already saying rotten is different from bad. You see why you can't support Tinubu without looking stupid.

See the screenshot of synonyms of rotten. Can you see 'bad' as one of the synonyms?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Advocate500: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:

Turning Nigeria situation from a very bad state to a bad one...

Mumu, u don't move a rotten system to a very good system over night, it's a gradual process, dumbo...
Make I break it down for u, dumbo.
Rotten is synonymous to very bad
Moving Nigeria from very bad to bad
Moving Nigeria from bad to good
Moving Nigeria from good to very good

Which school u attend for fvck sake, a lot of people just need refund o..

Well, una no get brain sha...
To whom brain is given sense is expected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by pacesetting: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Exactly my thought. The mods are no longer hiding the bias.
buksarki:
I'm sure if is Peter Obi matter now, is already flying on front page.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
pacesetting:
Are you guys okay? Watch Tinubu's speech again and tell me he is fit to represent Nigeria both within and outside the shores. What is wrong with Nigerians for God's sake?
Like did he fall when making his speech or he fainted, which part of his speech u no understand, we know sey u no get brain, we go assist u break am down...

Tinubu's speech are not for people wey dey brainless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu brain is derailed , I'm not surprised grin

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Scribx: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
tinsel:
These obedient guys need to go back to school.
Rotten means very extreme. From rotten you go to bad.
Tinubu is right.

Lol. See how political patronage is making many of you sound foolish. So something that is rotten is not bad but good? So, there's 'good rotten' tomato, that you could turn to bad, by your logic? I really pity you people.

Whether you believe it or not, it is Shettima you folks are campaigning for, not BAT. In the end, it will still be a tale of woe for you people since common sense fails you.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Igbodicool(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hope they will turn all the Tinubu urchins into terrible situations.

Turning garri everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by press9jatv: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a goner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Larryton(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:

Turning Nigeria situation from a very bad state to a bad one...

Mumu, u don't move a rotten system to a very good system over night, it's a gradual process, dumbo...
Make I break it down for u, dumbo.
Rotten is synonymous to very bad
Moving Nigeria from very bad to bad
Moving Nigeria from bad to good
Moving Nigeria from good to very good

Which school u attend for fvck sake, a lot of people just need refund o..

Well, una no get brain sha...

Africans don't read to understand, they are quick in apportioning of blames, rotten(very bad) into a bad state before It can reach a good state.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Kagd10: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
zombidient need to understand the difference between comparative and superlative. No wonder peter graduated with 3rd class.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Scribx:

Lol. See how political patronage is making many of you sound foolish. So something that is rotten is not bad but good? So, there's 'good rotten' tomato, that you could turn to bad, by your logic? I really pity you people.

Whether you believe it or not, it is Shettima you folks are campaigning for, not BAT. In the end, it will still be a tale of woe for you people since common sense fails you.
Stop displaying ur foolishness...

Just silencio bruv

Something that is rotten is not bad
Something rotten is very bad..

Bad and very bad dey different...

Blame ur dad that u can't comprehend things
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by GoldSantana: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Olodos everywhere! Looking for error when there's none

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by pacesetting: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Before you ague on a public space, go and find out the meaning of rotten. A simple dictionary check online will let you know that rotten and bad can be used interchangeably.
I repeat again, ROTTEN IS NOT THE WORSE FORM OF BAD. Rotten is bad and bad is rotten. Stop calling Africans while being ignorant!!
Larryton:

Africans don't read to understand, they are quick in apportioning of blames, rotten(very bad) into a bad state before It can reach a good state.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by joyandfaith: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he needs Nasir El-Rufai’s creativity and intelligence to turn the rot of this country into a bad one. What kind of grammar is this? The same way Buhari said he will take Nigeria from Top to Bottom and he did. God Abeg oo

Source: Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1581289246534635520?t=uLJvzVieONu73LPr2UueFA&s=19

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 OAM4J

Top to buttom or rotten to bad have spiritual meaning. Occultic people are controlling the country.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Innocentman86: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
pacesetting:
Are you guys okay? Watch Tinubu's speech again and tell me he is fit to represent Nigeria both within and outside the shores. What is wrong with Nigerians for God's sake?
The kriminal,sick corruptt old pigg obviously paid them to support him.
The others are doing for tribaslism or what they stand to later benefit.
Those guys don't give a fuk about Nigeria only self interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by pacesetting: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
And which English dictionary told you that rotten is not bad?
KillSars:

Just silencio bruv

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by A4alpha: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man by virtue of natural composition is very old. Both age and health condition can put someone in oldie condition and Bola Ahmed tilumbu is an old man, this might be as a result of drug and bad lifestyle he led or lives..
This man should give up already.. Nigeria is not for sale.
Let a capable and fit man take the lead, wish Osibanjo can magically or miraculously enter the race then watch how the tide will swing.
NIGERIA IS NOT FOR SALE and let d dirty crucked one no come and inject strange currupt means into the political system

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by OsunOriginal: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he needs Nasir El-Rufai’s creativity and intelligence to turn the rot of this country into a bad one. What kind of grammar is this? The same way Buhari said he will take Nigeria from Top to Bottom and he did. God Abeg oo

Source: Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1581289246534635520?t=uLJvzVieONu73LPr2UueFA&s=19

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 OAM4J

They call this a slip of tongue... if at all he meant to say "good"
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Okoroawusa: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February of 2023
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by OsunOriginal: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
pacesetting:
Before you ague on a public space, go and find out the meaning of rotten. A simple dictionary check online will let you know that rotten and bad can be used interchangeably.
I repeat again, ROTTEN IS NOT THE WORSE FORM OF BAD. Rotten is bad and bad is rotten. Stop calling Africans while being ignorant!!

A rotten situation is a very bad situation. So, you learned something additional today from the 200 years old Tinubu.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
pacesetting:
And which English dictionary told you that rotten is not bad?
U sha wan disgrace ursef, are u saying rotten has no meaning of its own, just only synonymous to other words?...
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Faber(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omoh Buhari better pass this one o...

At least Buhari's own dey make sense
Dot in a circle
5%
Lazy youths...

Tinubu is empty coconut head

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by press9jatv: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
The drugs Tinubu is taking has damaged his brain.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Goodday90(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
This agbaya no get anything for him head

I keep saying this,this man want to be president just to hear that title,and I don’t really blame him,I blame his urchins
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by dabiko(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
I find it hard to believe that educated young people are here defending the indefensible. I feel very sad the way Nigeria is heading. Vote wisely in 2023.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Babaken(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
The that turn Lagos to Eldorado.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by Babaken(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
dabiko:
I find it hard to believe that educated young people are here defending the indefensible. I feel very sad the way Nigeria is heading. Vote wisely in 2023.
just SAY VOTE WISELY tinubu urchins will pick from there.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by tinsel: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:

Just silencio bruv

Most of them here are traders. So have patience with them.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by tinsel: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
dabiko:
Stop displaying your ignorant. The old man is right.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by GeneralPula: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Flatinoz always looking for a twist lol..

Thank God it’s a video. Listen to the video then you’ll understand what he’s saying..
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by OsunOriginal: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
tinsel:

Most of them here are traders. So have patience with them.

That's the real problem... traders want to contribute to what they don't understand.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs by tinsel: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
OsunOriginal:

That call this a slip of tongue... if at all he meant to say "good"
Tinubu new what he said. He is right. From rotten(extremely bad) to bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA / APC Presidential Debate Live Update / The Name Tinubu Is A North Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.