Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA (5916 Views)

NASS And Buhari Clash Over Islamic Coalition / Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times / Gej's Ambition Destroyed Traditional Institutions - NSCIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by jmaine: 2:50am On Jul 27, 2011
THE Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, on Tuesday, denounced the Nigerian Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria for its recent threat that Muslims would go to war to quash opposition to the introduction of Islamic banking in the country.

The NSCIA said the NSCS president, Dr. Datti Ahmed, was speaking for himself when he launched attacks on the critics of Islamic banking and vowed that Muslims would fight “to the last drop of their blood” to ensure the introduction of the system.

“Muslims cannot go to war over the issue of Islamic banking in Nigeria. That is the opinion of the person (Ahmed) and he is entitled to his opinion,” Secretary-General of the NSCIA, Dr. Lateef Adegbite, said in Abuja.

The NSCIA is the foremost organisation of Muslims in Nigeria and its president, the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Abubakar Sa’ad, is considered the head of all Muslims in the country.

In its reaction to the threat, the North’s apex socio-political organisation, the Arewa Consultative Forum, on Monday, had urged Nigerians to be cautious in reacting to the Islamic banking controversy. However, the Forum did not condemn the NSCS.

The NSCIA position came even as the Christian Association of Nigeria’s president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor said on his return to the country on Monday night that he would study the NSCS statement and react appropriately “within 48 hours.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110727115281
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by koruji(m): 3:13am On Jul 27, 2011
I guess Datti Ahmed is too extreme even for Lateef Adegbite.

Anyway this toning down of the rhetoric is much welcome.

Where is a nation going when all they think off when there is conflict is my way or the high road !!!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2011
damage already done, Many muslims with extreme views are already heating their blood,

They will think once the constitution denies Islamic banking, it is the doing of the Christians,

We need to start sniping some folks, seriously!!!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by NegroNtns(m): 4:42am On Jul 27, 2011
We love the word "supreme". How many supreme councils "of anything" exist in Nigeria? Lol.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by umechuma: 4:50am On Jul 27, 2011
People like Dr. Datti Ahmed should be under terrorist watch list in Nigeria.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2011
Datti was speaking for nobody but the hausa/fulanis, as clearly demonstratd by Adegbite! Datti is only appealng to the emotions of other muslims to propagate northan agenda. He said the christians can separate from Nigeria, meaning the south can go, because of islamic bankng! Does he know dat south also have a good number of muslims?
When an hausa/fulani says, 'we muslims' they simply mean 'we hausa/fulanis', because they are 99.9% muslim.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by okadaman2: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2011
jmaine:

The South-South Peoples Assembly on Monday had described the threat as “irresponsible,” [b]while the Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere, said there was the need to convoke a Sovereign National Conference to discuss the union of the different parts of the country.[/b]

That is the issue, It appears only Afenifere people are ready and bold enough to face the real issue in Nigeria. They've not changed their message since 1993, even when their son OBJ was in power.

BTW, why is the Sultan of Sokoto the permanent supreme muslim leader in Nigeria? why not rotate it to reflect federal character like everything else? bunch of ethnocentric hypocrites!

Who made Fulani the eternal leader of an Arabic religion? are they not the same as every other muslim in Nigeria? nonsense arrangement!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by homerac7: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2011
Dr. Lateef Adegbite represents d mild and tolerant SW muslim philosophy. Kudos to him for making a firm and open declaration of stance against that of the blood sucking dinosaur going by name of Dr Ahmed Datti. It's more repulsive to know dt same irresponsible Datti is head of committee investigating post election crises in Northern part of d country. With d committee yet to conclude Its work, its more irresponsible that Datti in his reckless statement apportioned blame on a particular section for the trouble. More worrisome is dt he made it over a matter very separate from his committee work. If so, he is the juror, judge and prosecution, thereby making d committee essence of bad excuse.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by ektbear: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2011
okada_man:

That is the issue, It appears only Afenifere people are ready and bold enough to face the real issue in Nigeria. They've not changed their message since 1993, even when their son OBJ was in power.

BTW, why is the Sultan of Sokoto the permanent supreme muslim leader in Nigeria? why not rotate it to reflect federal character like everything else? bunch of ethnocentric hypocrites!

Who made Fulani the eternal leader of an Arabic religion? are they not the same as every other muslim in Nigeria? nonsense arrangement!

Good observations/questions. If anyone wants to answer, kindly do so. I'm as puzzled as you are.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Capone(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
It is very unfortunate the sort of people we have as leaders in this country. The first time I heard the Christian Association of Nigeria's President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor ranting and issuing threats over the issue of Islamic Banking I knew he was totally ignorant of the whole issue. I only expected him to have made research on the issue and get to have full info before blabbing.

Dr. Datti Ahmed is a senile old man who has nothing good to bring out of his mouth. This is the second time he is goofing on issues of National importance. He it was who almost derailed the issue of Polio Vaccines in the North. He is on his own and he does not speak for millions of Muslims in the North. Nobody made him a spokesman. There are organisations of Muslims and the North and all have come out to condemn his unguarded utterances.

I believe Nigeria is a secular state and Nigerians have the right to religion, association and free speech. If Islamic Banking comes I don't think any one will force anyone to bank there. It will be a matter of choice. You have the right to choose from the available choice of banks.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by WilWily: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
Capone:

I believe Nigeria is a secular state and Nigerians have the right to religion, association and free speech. If Islamic Banking comes I don't think any one will force anyone to bank there. It will be a matter of choice. You have the right to choose from the available choice of banks.
Prevention is better than cure, Nigerians don't want to see a Suicide Bomber Bank Manager blowing up his Customers.
You know that all Moslems are Terrorist
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by maclatunji: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
WilWily:

Prevention is better than cure, Nigerians don't want to see a Suicide Bomber Bank Manager blowing up his Customers.
You know that[b] all Moslems are Terrorist[/b] embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry sad
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by mckane1: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
God is with this country, that is all I know
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by ak47mann(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
Fear of disintegration real before 2015 –Gani Adams
“I believe Nigeria may break up before 2015 as predicted by America. The way things are going, the northerners may not allow Jonathan to rule this country. I have the feelings that some powerful northerners will use all the power in their disposal to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan”
By The Sun Publishing
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on this Section
National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Otunba Gani Adams (OGA), took a critical look at the happenings in Nigeria and predicted that the country may break up before the year 2015 predicted by America. He spoke with RAZAQ BAMIDELE. Excerpts:

Silence about national insecurity
The reason for our silence is because we have seen it coming and we have alerted the nation. But the country that has no vision will have problem at the end of the day. That is what is happening to Nigeria now.

We have been canvassing for convocation of Sovereign National Conference. Let all the ethnic nationalities in this country sit down. We have been saying it for the past ten years that Nigeria was sitting on a keg of gun powder. But those who should listen refused to act. So, when it started happening now, it will be unnecessary for us to start making noise and turning ourselves to a newspaper noise makers simply to be noticed. No.

That is why we keep silence.
Security agencies and other relevant bodies should have acted when we raised the alarm without waiting for the calamity to befall us before crying after the milk has been spilled. So, we consider it unnecessary now to start making noise to those security agencies that did not listen to us or to the government that did not recognise our organisation in order to douse tension or issue threats. We don’t believe in threat or in crying when the head is already off.

There are some situations where voice, comments and noise will not add any value to the matter at hand. And, any way, what is the essence of making noise over a situation that is out of hand?
We have proffered solution in advance. We called for a pre-emptive measure and those who should listen and act turned deaf ears. It is not about Boko Haram alone. And if care is not taken, even when given amnesty like that of the Niger Delta militants, there would still be insurgence either in the Niger Delta or somewhere else.
However, what is on ground now calls for permanent solution and not publicity seeking.

Confab
We don’t need to postpone the evil day again. The solution is there already. And the solution is Sovereign National Conference where all of us will sit down and solve the problem once and for all.
If the Boko haram say they want shariah, let it be through the confab. If they say they don’t want western education, let them discuss it at the confab through their delegates and representatives. And if it is agreed upon, let it be in our constitution. It is better to sit down to jaw-jaw instead of war-war. If the government refuses to allow this, another group may rise from the Middle Belt tomorrow, another one may rise from the minorities in the north next week and so on. And when the situation gets to that level, it will lead to anarchy. Boko haran is from the far north in Borno, the Kanuri side. The Hausa Fulani may form their own group. The Jukun, the Tiv, Igala and the rest of them.

When that happens, even the security agents will be protecting their people. They would not be able to kill their own people. Take for instance, the Borno state chapter of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA), has called for the withdrawal of the Joint Task Force (JTF), from their state. And even the Borno State House of Assembly has also made a similar call. It was a message to the people out there that our people are being wasted in the name of Boko haram. The call was never made in the Niger Delta when their people were being killed for kidnapping. The trend has just started. With those respectable institutions calling for withdrawal of soldiers from Borno state is a signal to what I said earlier.

Nationhood
Right now, Nigeria is not a stable nation. The level of insecurity can not be quantified. And the solution to the problem is not about rolling out soldiers, bribing with amnesty but to sit down to examine the amalgamation of the country in 1914.

We have to discuss how to be a nation. Is it necessary for us to be a nation? If yes, then how are we going to build a solid nation that will become indivisible like the United States of America, like the United Kingdom and other countries that practise true federalism? Unfortunately, what we are practising in this country is not true federalism. And I want to tell you, to solve the problem of this country, we need Sovereign National Conference.

Without a SNC, we are going nowhere. We will just be running round a circle and many groups that may even be deadlier than Boko haram will rise. When they killed Boko haram’s leader, people were rejoicing. They have forgotten that what they did was just killing the messenger without killing the message. If you have only three people in a group and you kill two of them, the remaining one can mobilise a million. Even if you killed all of them after they had successfully declared their ideology for the people to hear, a lot of other people who believe in that ideology will rise to propagate it.

Complaints
Every region in this country has certain sentiment and issues that make them aggrieved and which they want to purge out to solve. The issue of Resource Control of the Niger Delta has not been resolved. The only palliative they have now is that they have their son as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That is why they lie low. They still habour the grievances that they are being cheated. In fact, we in the south west also believe that we are being cheated. Our Seaports here are supposed to be part of our resource control. The Airport is here. We have border post. After oil, the next highest revenue generating avenue is the Seaport.

Yet, trucks that ferry away our resources from our Seaports damage our roads. And we believe we take the largest quantity of alcohol in this country and the Value Added Taxes (VAT), collected here are taken to develop those states that practise shariah. So, we also have a lot of things to hammer. Our solid minerals are not developed. We have oil in some strategic locations in the South-West. They are not explored. And the kind of patronage we get in Lagos fetch us a lot of revenue. We believe that all these and others would be discussed at the conference.

Acceptability of SNC
The SNC has gained wider acceptability now. Those who were opposing it before have now joined in call for it. I remember vividly that even General Ibrahim Babangida has called for true Federalism several times. He was one of those who were against true federalism when he was in power till 1993. The agitation for conference and true federalism started in 1989. He now believes in giving certain autonomy to states. Even General Abudusalami Abubakar also believes in true federalism now. Very soon, General Olusegun Obasanjo will also start to call for true federalism.
The problem is that those in power are very greedy. They are not there to solve Nigeria’s problem, but to feather their own nest.

Jonathan as target of Boko haram
It is amazing that, it is when we have a non northerner in power that bombs are flying all over the place. The problem really is that they have calculated that for the next 12 years, power may not return to the north. They reason that when they cause chaos and anarchy, the whole world will say that the President in power has lost control of the country. The issue of Boko haram is politically motivated.

Fear of disintegration
The irony of it all is that, if we call the conference, the country will not break. But if we refuse to call it, it is then that the country can now break. If we call it, we will jaw-jaw and find solution to our problem. But if we refuse to call it, the situation may lead to anarchy. No living Yoruba man will see his brother being killed in the north and fall in love with northerners within his environment. No Ibo man will see his brothers being killed in the north and still love the northerners. What makes a nation is love. To make a nation, it is about loving one another. Inter marriage, peaceful co-existence, religious harmony and respect for the secularity of the country as enshrined in the constitution. Right of living together anywhere should also be respected. The life of every Nigerian must be protected any where in the country.

I believe Nigeria may break up before 2015 as predicted by America. The way things are going, the northerners may not allow Jonathan to rule this country. I have the feelings that some powerful northerners will use all the power in their disposal to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. Unfortunately, Jonathan does not have strong backing from the South-West.

Take for instance, there is no south westerner in the first six topmost positions in Nigeria. And for the past 20 years, no South westerner has emerged as Minister of Agriculture. It is deliberate, to guarantee food security in the north. Most of the money voted for fertiliser, 80 to 90 percent of it goes to the North. As we are talking now, Niger Delta people cannot fish in their water. I read it in the papers that the CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi gave out about N33bn as loan to farmers. I now asked myself, how much will get to the southern farmers from the money. As I am seeing Sanusi, I suspect he is working on northern agenda.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by sley4life(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
y will they go to war. They understand that xtian will wipe our their a r s e
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
Do they want war b4?
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
like i said in the last thread, the whole tribes are now ready for northerners with any action they take,why can this bastar.d open his smelling mouth and started threaten 150 millions persons, i think Muslims are loosing by the day. THANK GOD FOR OBJ
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by tantan: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
A banking product that will relieve borrowers the burden of interest payment will not be out of place. Non-interest banking should be stripped of all religious characterisations and offered purely as a financial product".
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Hambolaj01(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

like i said in the last thread, the whole tribes are now ready for northerners with any action they take,why can i bastar.d open his smelling mouth and started threaten 150 millions persons, i think Muslims are loosing by the day. THANK GOD FOR OBJ

You should learn how to comment on sensitive issues like this.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by olapluto(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
It is unfortunate that some people who speak on sensitive national issues do not do so state manly.  Dr Datti's utterances is unbecoming of a Muslim living in a secular state. Islamic banking came with very very good intentions, at least to me. However, it is really unfortunate that some people saw it as a means for islamization of the nation, while others see it as another battle ground for religious supremacy. It is really unfortunate that we do not have thoughtful leaders.
Islam does not need re-establishment in Nigeria. The Nigerian muslim ummah is already strong and really only needs to make Nigeria feel more impact of Islam in nation building and honest, corrupt-free governance.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Capone(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
@ WilyWily: I take an exception to you calling all Muslims terrorists. It is really very bad of you to say that. If you don't understand what the issue is and make meaningful contribution I bet it is better you don't say anything at all.

You saw a terrorist act recently in Norway, is that by Muslims? I could go on and on about terrorist acts done by Christians and Jews but NO I won't go down that lane. Are you aware of terrorist acts in Ireland and Spain? If you go through history you will be amazed at what you will find out.

On Gani Adams utterances, I wonder what gave him the audacity to comment on issues of national importance. He is been a leader of a deadly group like Boko Haram and was involved in the killing of many people in Lagos and South West.

The US is not God and so we should not work towards bringing the prophecy of enemies of this country to pass.

Nigeria is greater than anyone, group of persons, tribe or religion.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by ikooko(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
tantan:

A banking product that will relieve borrowers the burden of interest payment will not be out of place. Non-interest banking should be stripped of all religious characterisations and offered purely as a financial product".

You are right but you miss a point. Who set banking rates?  CBN based on market realities. Now don't you agree that setting up a new bank to lessen the interest burden is hypocrisy, when CBN still set the rates? Remember the proposed banks will be financed based on fund generated from market realities. Don't you think this would slow down our sluggish economic growth and promote laziness when you know you lose nothing if your project fails. Remotely, the proposed bank is  being advocated to cheat tax payers and favor his agenda.

Johnpaul2k2:

THANK GOD FOR OBJ  

Sincerely, why do you think we should thank him? I really want to know.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by RichDad1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
tantan:

Gbam!!!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Hambolaj01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
ola_pluto:

It is unfortunate that some people who speak on sensitive national issues do not do so state manly.  Dr Datti's utterances is unbecoming of a Muslim living in a secular state. Islamic banking came with very very good intentions, at least to me. However, it is really unfortunate that some people saw it as a means for islamization of the nation, while others see it as another battle ground for religious supremacy. It is really unfortunate that we do not have thoughtful leaders.
Islam does not need re-establishment in Nigeria. The Nigerian muslim ummah is already strong and really only needs to make Nigeria feel more impact of Islam in nation building and honest, corrupt-free governance.

I really appreciate your comment. People should be very frank when commenting on national issues like this. Whether you are a Muslim or a Christian, you should be bold enough to say the truth. Islamic banking has come to stay. Christians in Nigeria should see it as a Non-interest banking if they so wish.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by oluclem(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
The only question I thought the Journalist should have ask Alhaji Datti is WHO IS HE GOING TO FIGHT? FGN, State Governments, Christian or who? I think the man has a hidden agenda. He must have gone into covenant with the Devil that in return ask him to shed innocent blood. To me I don't see what is wrong with Non profit banking, except that the way and manner in which it was presented was wrong. Sanusi has made everything looks as if he has another hidden agenda. Anyway, They can go to war with themselves . . . . . . but as for me and my house, our blood will not be shed as a sacrifice for this country.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nymphnode(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
With this much controversy inherited already, I doubt how many nigerian will be willing to risk banking with them(islamic banking) in the near future. Maybe Sanusi should leave it for the next Governor to implement, people would have gotten use to idea by then
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hambolaj01:

You should learn how to comment on sensitive issues like this.
sensitive?i laugh ,why did that BASTAR.D opened his mouth in first place to utter such provoking statement simply because CAN said what you already know Muslims will do if this BANKING SYSTEM IS IMPLEMENTED without proper guideline. Nigeria is a country where good things are always misinterpret. Islamic banking may be good outside this country but not in Nigeria. the most annoying part of it is that these northerner claims to have supreme power over all tribes. anything little argument,they turn it to WAR, start killing Christians. what is wrong when one decide to express it's FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION without getting threat from MORO.N OPPOSITIONS?? like Muslims
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by islamrules(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
Datti was speaking for nobody but the hausa/fulanis, as clearly demonstratd by Adegbite! Datti is only appealng to the emotions of other muslims to propagate northan agenda. He said the christians can separate from Nigeria, meaning the south can go, because of islamic bankng! Does he know dat south also have a good number of muslims?
When an hausa/fulani says, 'we muslims' they simply mean 'we hausa/fulanis', because they are 99.9% muslim.

North is not 99.9% muslim WRONG!. What happened to plateau state, Kaduna, Benue, Bauchi and the likes
Christians are many in Kano too

You should figure it as 70% 30%
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by NegroNtns(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
Nymph,

The concept and the rollout is not new, it has been here since, I think, 2003.

The christians are criticizing it but forget that Igbos (99.99% christians) already owned a chunk of Jaiz bank's shares. Anambra state is also said to be a beneficiary. So Nigerians, except Yorubas I guess, have been participating in the investment.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by chamber2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
You know that all Moslems are Terrorist

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by islamrules(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
LET those vampires GO TO WAR. Who is afraid of them. We have oil they have ground nut. Lets see how many groundnut they can sell to buy weapon. Backward people
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by rajiade: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
i think Nigeria is just begining to know what it is made up of haven stood alone as an entity for the past 50 yrs.
Most of us have failed to realise due to our sentimental ideolgy which an average Nigerian is known for, that there is a clear diffrence between tribe and religion, and also sectionalism in a gathering.
When you see an hausa man killing for what so ever reason he has given, most christains are quick at taging it as an islamic act, but when cardinals of catholic are caugth in the act od gay or homosexual, or when pastor king was caught seting his members ablaze as his own understanding of hell no body not even a muslim made up something special out of it. It may be true that most nothern Muslims are very aggressive, but its also a fact that all christians allways prove to aggrive or intimadate an average muslim.
Now if we say Nigeria should split, it would be on what bases, Religion or Tribe.
If Religion, what would we do about the northern christains or the southern muslims. An average southerner is calm regardless or religion while an average northerner is cruel regardless of religion. We only hear more form the northern muslims cos they are the majority.
We dont xperience any form of religious violence here in the south where the population of both religion is almost the same not because we are hypocrites but because we have better understanding of what the religions teach.
But it would be very bad if the christains begin to call the muslims all sort of names and show high level intimidation, this could cause more harm than good. And remeber never think one religion is better than the other, no matter ur faith or scripture, neva be certain, certaintty comes on the last day, when there would be no opportunity for a change. God is not Static.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website / Muhammed Abubakar Distributes 200 Tricycles To IDPs In Bauchi(photos) / Buhari Submits N2.5trn Supplementary Budget To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.