Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,402 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade (15895 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by BurialGround: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Tingotoe:
And what makes your church so special? All these fake scripts acted out to gain followers hip can't fool us all

Read to understand, don't read to be useless.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by BurialGround: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

Your god chooses to heal 1 in ten thousand. That's really poor and pointless.

Glad you said "god".
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by gaskiyamagana: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2022
BurialGround:

You know nothing about that church only hatred etc. My boss was healed of HIV in that church after spending much to sustain his Health.
You are done with Yahoo churches
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Streett: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Never heard me “Allah of Surajudeen” Mosque (SAW) …. Or “Muhammad” of Lagos island central mosque (PBUH)..

Too many “gods” nowadays to different business branches , These folks painting Christianity so bad .. This Hypocrisy reeks damn bad …

The only “God” I recognize na “Jehovah” (I bless his name) weh dey inside Bible (God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob) And not these recent business titles on arranged miracles ..

Na only deaf dey hear, Ah never see cripple weh grow new set of Legs

Buncha Misleading business men & gullible followers!

My own “Christian Faith” different from these ones abegg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by uglodoh(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2022
AJSfan:
God be praised

Egbon Righteousness, over to you
Righteousness is the OP
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Hallelujah
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Rayjnr: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2022
BurialGround:

You know nothing about that church only hatred etc. My boss was healed of HIV in that church after spending much to sustain his Health.

Hahahahahahahaha, even people wey bring Christianity come give you know say that one no dey possible.

4 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Cohham, femi opabumi, yinka ayefele, Ekremadus daughter etc dey there. Why have none of these conmen of God healed them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Is04970: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Praise the Lord.
Hallelujah �
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Benchilwell: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2022
If it true,God heal d boy through d pastor,not God of chosen.
God and God of chosen are different.....
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2022
December don dey reach

Promotional advert grin
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by vickricky(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Choosen get their own God?? Na wa for Christianity

2 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by TheSameGuy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peteregwu - Righteousness2

Is it Lord of chosen that lied to you that Donald Trump will win US Presidency or the declaration was from your freewill?

Answer me today

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Sheunma: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
Which one is God of lord chosen?
God of chosen is the one and only true god.
All other gods including the gods of Catholics, Anglican, dunamis, rccg, winners, CAC, etc etc are all fake gods.

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Righteousness2(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
What the Great GOD of Chosen cannot do, does not Exist!

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Elsueno: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin

Actually, these kind of fake unnecessary miracles is one of d reasons I stopped going to church, apart from d forceful monthly tithing (. Major reason)...The more a church threaten me with suffering, devil & hellfire...The more I ignore thier bullshyt

4 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by TheSameGuy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
But he lied to you Donald Trump will win his reelection while Trump failed
Righteousness2:
What the Great GOD of Chosen cannot do, does not Exist!

2 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Spicycat(f): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
BurialGround:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Chris2863(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ndi 419 grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by MadamOk(f): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
God the healer
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Talawaka: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
peteregwu:
EXTRACTS FROM INSTANT TESTIMONIES || OYO CRUSADE 2022 || GOD HAS POWER TO DO THIS OR THAT || DAY 1

The God of Chosen has done it again!

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew Oyo State

#OyoState2022 #Oyo2022
#Ibadan2022
#PstLazarusMuoka

Liar liar pants on fire. cool
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
proclinician:

Which language did the boy speak pls? A boy that never heard nor spoke a word.

I'm wondering too. Maybe he spoke in tongues?? I know there are gullible people..... but sooo many?.... this is an epidemic.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by yerokunphilips: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
To God alone be all the glory.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by phemmyfour: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
peteregwu:
EXTRACTS FROM INSTANT TESTIMONIES || OYO CRUSADE 2022 || GOD HAS POWER TO DO THIS OR THAT || DAY 1

The God of Chosen has done it again!

An Eight Year old young boy who was born Deaf and Dumb received healing after the prayers of our Daddy in the ongoing program at Oyo State.

Little brother Johnson visited The Lord's Chosen Programme for the first time on the first day of the Oyo Miracle Crusade titled - " God Has Power To Do This or That."

He came with his sister in search of God's intervention as he was unable to make use of his ears and mouth from the time of birth.

In the course of the General Overseer's prayers, the tongue of this boy received healing and his hearing, restored. In reaction to the great visitation, he and his sister mounted the testimony podium rejoicing for what the Lord had done.

Do you have a need that requires instant intervention? Join us tomorrow for the Grand Finale of this programme and walk away bearing miracles!

We return all glory to God Almighty.

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew Oyo State

#OyoState2022 #Oyo2022
#Ibadan2022
#PstLazarusMuoka
Advertise God not your Church
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by kingxsamz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
BurialGround:

Glad you said "god".

Yeah your god.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Blackdisciple(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
God is God the judge of all judges...

Glory to your name Lord.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Flamethehussler: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Realists:
Nollywood arrangee, why can't the pastor visit the school for the deaf & dumb to conduct his audio miracle, or his he afraid of those officially registered by the hospital & government as deaf & dumb with certificate ?.
You be mumu grin grin grin
Lwkmd

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Honchoslim16(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
A cheap lie from religious comedians.

Fa'sho!
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by DeHorus: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

That's the highest they were willing to pay.
No, was a better option.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Honchoslim16(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Certain sh!t I'm not fascinated with, I can't fake this sh!t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.