Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade (15727 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by dinomcjohn: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Glory be to God. When we give glory to God, His blessings come down. His blessing gives success, healing and breakthroughs. Hallelujah! Amen.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
All thanks to God
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
A cheap lie from religious comedians.

Uncle,hold it there.u ve dissed speaking in tongues as gibberish,now u are here in another thread. If you are anti Christ, simply avoid religious thread. U are mere man and won't understand certain spiritual exercises. Take it easy joor
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Anndrew(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
kingxsamz:

And what about the thousands of HIV patients that have gone to the church and got nothing?Abi the healing dey select?
lolz..
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by christistruth01: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
peteregwu:
EXTRACTS FROM INSTANT TESTIMONIES || OYO CRUSADE 2022 || GOD HAS POWER TO DO THIS OR THAT || DAY 1

The God of Chosen has done it again!

An Eight Year old young boy who was born Deaf and Dumb received healing after the prayers of our Daddy in the ongoing program at Oyo State.

Little brother Johnson visited The Lord's Chosen Programme for the first time on the first day of the Oyo Miracle Crusade titled - " God Has Power To Do This or That."

He came with his sister in search of God's intervention as he was unable to make use of his ears and mouth from the time of birth.

In the course of the General Overseer's prayers, the tongue of this boy received healing and his hearing, restored. In reaction to the great visitation, he and his sister mounted the testimony podium rejoicing for what the Lord had done.

Do you have a need that requires instant intervention? Join us tomorrow for the Grand Finale of this programme and walk away bearing miracles!

We return all glory to God Almighty.

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew Oyo State

#OyoState2022 #Oyo2022
#Ibadan2022
#PstLazarusMuoka

Thank God you said the God of Chosen and you didn't say the God of our Lord Jesus Christ because there are many different types of God's including man made ones but there is only one Saviour and Redeemer Jesus Christ
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Quenncee: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
How many Gods do we have now?

God of chosen
God of Mbaka
God of Adeboye
God of Shiloh
God of TB Joshua

Truly religion is a scam.

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Ever8090: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
N3TRAL:
Many nights we prayed
With no proof, anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood
Now, we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains
Long before we knew we could.

There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve?
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe

I hereby decree and declare in the mighty name of Jesus that this week will be your week of breakthrough. Say Amen with faith! Our God never fails!
Amen
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Uchesis: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jokerman:
God of Chosen is so great
Is the God of Chosen greater than other churches Gods? grin
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Jokerman(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Uchesis:

Is the God of Chosen greater than other churches Gods? grin

We are serving thr same God Sir... who is the Almighty Father.

God of Chosen is the name we members of Chosen call God, just like how the Israelites and other say, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, or God of Elijah etc...
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by juman(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nah mere hustle.
They are trying to better their bread.

The funny part is, in that kind of miracle the boy would be talking immediately.
A boy that didnt know how to speak.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Neoteny7: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's insensitive to call them deaf and dumb. Especially the dumb part.

I can't believe how Nigerians are so backwards.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by belcom10(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
God 0f chosen is great.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by generalwo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
In civilization, they will say God has done it again.... In Africa, it's either God of adeboye or oyedepo or chosen has done it again..... Backward nation sha
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Alexander701: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Please i need an advise because i don't want to do anything stupid. I am a Christian, I use to go to church regularly but i stop going regularly because of hardship and ever since then till now, I have been praying but no answer. I can't ever pay my house rent or to feed my family, I am really confused, I have prayed to a point i am given up. Please i need an advise?
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Plm11: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by weststoner(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
All these healing and una no fit go school of deaf and dumb abi e no go work outside church ���
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by thoosing(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
peteregwu:
EXTRACTS FROM INSTANT TESTIMONIES || OYO CRUSADE 2022 || GOD HAS POWER TO DO THIS OR THAT || DAY 1

An Eight Year old young boy who was born Deaf and Dumb received healing after the prayers of our Daddy in the ongoing program at Oyo State.

Little brother Johnson visited The Lord's Chosen Programme for the first time on the first day of the Oyo Miracle Crusade titled - " God Has Power To Do This or That."

He came with his sister in search of God's intervention as he was unable to make use of his ears and mouth from the time of birth.

In the course of the General Overseer's prayers, the tongue of this boy received healing and his hearing, restored. In reaction to the great visitation, he and his sister mounted the testimony podium rejoicing for what the Lord had done.

Do you have a need that requires instant intervention? Join us tomorrow for the Grand Finale of this programme and walk away bearing miracles!

#OyoState2022 #Oyo2022
#Ibadan2022
#PstLazarusMuoka

Contact me for your video adverts/animation at a ridiculous amount....070..3026...204..1.
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by SilasIBB: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
God is wonderful
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by ljoh: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
peteregwu:

#OyoState2022 #Oyo2022
#Ibadan2022
#PstLazarusMuoka

No prove
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by ErnyyBobo: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abeg which language the boy open mouth talk naaaa..... Na french abi Chinese
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by UnproudLife: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Which one is God of chosen? What if God of chosen is d Devil
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by EdiskyHarry: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nice
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by themanderon: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Himtulie247:
sad
We get plenty Sick people for hospitals and around town make dem go healed dem angry

All those that Christ healed did he go to them or did they come to him?
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by JonJozzy: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Hobbiton:
Lol. Haven we gone past this ?!

Sorry ooo. They can't go pass this. This is the goose that lays the golden egg. You want to spoil his business?
Re: God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade by Julliet1122: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2022
BurialGround:

You know nothing about that church only hatred etc. My boss was healed of HIV in that church after spending much to sustain his Health.
They cure HIV too? Mad ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Obrigado Song (lyrics) By Solly Mahlangu (with English Translation) / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.