Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m (29304 Views)

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by blamingthedevil: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aisha Yesufu and Rinu are the new enemies of Nigeria. I saw their tyranny since which is why I started criticizing their messiah. They wanted Nigerians to become zombies because of a corrupt politician that stole $12m and put in his family business and not dare interrogate him.
--Deji

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1581359017104138241

321 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by blamingthedevil: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin

331 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
So someone that stole $12m according to Deji, is still walking a free man?

Peter Obi will surely put all this old corrupt politicians behind bars

337 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Tinubuagbado: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu goofs.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he needs Nasir El-Rufai’s creativity and intelligence to turn the rot of this country into a bad one. What kind of grammar is this? The same way Buhari said he will take Nigeria from Top to Bottom and he did. God Abeg oo

Source: Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1581289246534635520?t=uLJvzVieONu73LPr2UueFA&s=19

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Moh247: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
cool

Abeg Na them go join lunatics dey Campaign, whatever they see they should face it ...

Mr Macaroni's breakfast is in the microwave, he would soon get served

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Tinubuagbado: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Majesty2(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Piter Obidient's supporters are the most foolish people on this earth

326 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Tinubuagbado: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu has gone insane

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Tinubuagbado: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Piter Obidient's supporters are the most foolish people on this earth

But you've just displayed you have overtaken them plus that you're a lunatic and senseless too.

Can't you see that God is wonderful you slowpoke?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by KingKO22: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
K
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by GeneralPula: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
The money meant for the people of Anambra, Pandora convert ham put for Beer business..

Nah why beer parlor plenty for Anambra - the only significant Peter Obi’s legacy..

321 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by inoki247: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
lol before Dec people wey go don colet breakfast go don plenty....

Imagine we jus dey escape from one Govt wey we no fit question nd the next one his supporter say we mus not question him also...

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by MasterJayJay: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
They stole your brain, that's why you believe Obi stole 12 million dollars.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Mandate2023: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pither hoebi supporters are not ipigs mumudients and zombidients for no reason grin grin grin most of them r even so foolish to want to force other into being oloriburuku mumudients and zombidients like them grin

321 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by KingKO22: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Abeg Na them go join lunatics dey Campaign, whatever they see they should face it ...

Mr Macaroni's breakfast is in the microwave, he would soon get served

I swear I can't wait for that Mr Macaroni Mumu pig to be disgraced by Zombidiots.

He was once my favorite comedian but now I hate him like hell.

I will follow drag the useless pig with fat lips

50 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by aylagos(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Mandate2023: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But tinubu is also walking freely and yet u said he has embezzled ur future in south yeast oloriburuku omo ibo grin

324 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Throwback: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
The messiah must not be criticized.

All who criticized him as Governor, alleging he was corrupt and useless, have all joined the choir to sing his praises.

Those who enjoy criticising government, should learn that it would not be tolerated against the messiah.

321 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by GeneralPula: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
So the people of Anambra cursed him and never wished anything Obi to happen to them again..

273 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Moh247: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingKO22:

I swear I can't wait for that Mr Macaroni Mumu pig to be disgraced by Zombidiots.

He was once my favorite comedian but now I hate him like hell.

I will follow drag the useless pig with fat lips

Oloun ... I used to like him and mummy wa back then, all of a sudden he started his nonsense cashivist attention seeking, he even lost AMVC award

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Throwback: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Na

But we know the olodo GCE who attended a prestigious secondary school in Onitsha but could not pass WAEC and struggled to pass 2nd chance GCE.

He also struggled at UNN, and struggled as Anambra Governor.

320 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Throwback: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Moh247:

Oloun ... I used to like him and mummy wa back then, all of a sudden he started his nonsense cashivist attention seeking, he even lost AMVC award

It is all due to bandwagonism.

When you see people running and you just join them in the race only to realise they are heading to your father's house to burn it down.

Can Macaroni live in Anambra state? After 1month I bet you that he will run back to Tinubu's Lagos as leftover indomie.

338 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Lionnation: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nigerians!!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
nawa ooo ,matters arising
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Lionnation: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
God why!
Why did you bring me here
God why
Why did you allow lugard to join me with use!ess people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by GeneralPula: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu goofs.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he needs Nasir El-Rufai’s creativity and intelligence to turn the rot of this country into a bad one. What kind of grammar is this? The same way Buhari said he will take Nigeria from Top to Bottom and he did. God Abeg oo

Source: Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1581289246534635520?t=uLJvzVieONu73LPr2UueFA&s=19

No matter how much you twist Tinubu’s words, it’s dead on arrival..

294 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Moh247: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

It is all due to bandwagonism.

When you see people running and you just join them in the race only to realise they are heading to your father's house to burn it down.

Can Macaroni live in Anambra state? After 1month I bet you that he will run back to Tinubu's Lagos as leftover indomie.

Fact!!

100%

They won't even give him shows in SouthEast

256 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by FakeIgboJew: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aisha Yesefu is controlled opposition.

How people can see her as an activists after her BBOG psychological ops followed by the BLM Endsars protests goes to show how people can't connect the dots

278 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Throwback: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
GeneralPula:
So the people of Anambra cursed him and never wished anything Obi to happen to them again..

A wicked visionless man they called him.

He kept saving rather than build infrastructures.

He ensured he saved the money in his own Fidelity Bank.

Despite sacking other Igbos from Anambra state civil service, and relocating destitutes back to the North and Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom, Anambra youths became destitute in Lagos just to escape the cluelessness of Peter Obi.

His regime as Governor coincided with the period many Anambra youths became drug traffickers just to escape the hopelessness of their situation.

Owobokiri who lamented below is now obidient like a zombie.

313 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But you said Tinubu is corrupt.

Why is Tinubu walking free.

If for anything, but for the fanaticism of you Obi supporters, Obi must never be president.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Throwback: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But Peter Obi who is not corrupt, got to office as Governor and domiciled the state funds in his own Fidelity Bank?

Then he claimed he was saving the money for the state, but was actually acting as a marketer for his own bank by ensuring the state funds remained saved, rather than spending on required infrastructure.

Igbos lamented bitterly, but I reckon it is now fine since he is now the Igbo candidate for Presidency.

332 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

But Peter Obi who is not corrupt, got to office as Governor and domiciled the state funds in his own Fidelity Bank.
Stop talking nonsense and support your Thiefnibu in peace

Stop saying what's not

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.