Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Be Careful With Links On Job Related Emails - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Careful With Links On Job Related Emails (271 Views)

Some Dos And Don't On Job Interview. / How To Follow-Up On Job Applications / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful With Links On Job Related Emails by chinae(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
I got this mail, peeped through the sender's email and it seems legit, the content requested I follow a link in the mail to drop my interest in the role.

The link is embossed, so I had to copy url and paste on notepad. It is obvious how vague the site is because it isn't with same domain as the sender's email:

Which is as seen below, have deleted most of other lines:

https ₦://u14161735.ct.sendgrid.net/pt/click?upn=YABZ5₦

Those guys out here, they wanna rob us like they did to Dialo, just becareful with any links as most will download hidden malware to ur machine at the background without you knowing.

(1) (Reply)

60,000 Youth Investment Relief Fund / Job Openings For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu / Business Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.