Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait (38136 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet / The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Cool
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by wolebest: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by naturefellow(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi inspires industry amongst youths.

Do other candidates do the same?
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by OMYKROIN: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I know he must be ibo
Peter Pandora Obituary is an IPOB project

Prophet mohamed right from time immemorial is a dog, a mad rabid one at that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by nicjeydan(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice one sir
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Danisaint112(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I know he must be ibo
Peter Pandora Obituary is an IPOB project

I won't just go out bashing you like that with insults. Just like some do.

But I want you to give me just one reason why you think Peter Obi is an IPOB project.

I have been watching you closely and you keep saying this.

Run away if you are a coward blabbing out of ignorance of the mass crowd.
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Africana1123(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Gitooab: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Is04970: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by chijiokecosmos: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
Instead of using his talent to create better people, he is used it to make a pandora thief potrait.
People like this

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by ipobarethieves: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2022
grin cheesy a RECYCLE,REFUSE WASTE CAN PRESIDENT ASSOCIATION
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Gbeng30(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Nice art work, as for born suffering urchins who criticise this talent,, mentally frustrated people like them can never appreciate some things Good.....pls let save Nigeria from this insensitive and senseless people like them ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Okoyeebo: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
He should move it to Peter Obi's state of Anambra on Monday if it is sure for him.
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by naturefellow(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
wolebest:

Instead of Obi's picture, he should have done something else that will fetch him money.

Arts and Craft is one of the least paying, or undermined professions in the world. Passion, not profit, is what keeps many going.

And who told you Peter Obi's portrait can't fetch him money? That work will get him goodwill, and with goodwill he can have anything, including money, and gifts.
At the end of the day, money isn't everything!

What happened to the little girl that was at Peter Obi's rally... did you hear about what was given her mum as well?

You dig?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by luluosas(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Talent at its best. Great innovation
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Greenlight123: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
Instead of using his talent to create better people, he is used it to make a pandora thief potrait.
get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:

A banking chief, a business mogul, an economist, a corporate chief, if no be politics, Obi pass them Tony elumelu normally, na your mentor
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by chijiokecosmos: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Prophet mohamed right from time immemorial is a dog, a mad rabid one at that.
Who dash am prophet? He was sent by the devil to unleash terror on earth.
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Badguy77(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
All these gimmicks of painting are becoming stale...We are now in the serious business of campaigning, strategizing and canvassing for votes.

No be portrait dey win election
Na part of campaign be this...
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Oracleforce: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
zeusdgrt:

Yet he get talent pass u

You mean awkward talent....

Like cocaine pushing talent and the likes....
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by OMYKROIN: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
chijiokecosmos:
Who dash am prophet? He was sent by the devil to unleash terror on earth.

You see, no wonder scavenging pigs in medina exhumed his petrifying carcass and ate all his decaying flesh leaving only his scrotal sack just cos it is bitter. He is cursed forever.
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Kirkman: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
At least the Peter obi that you are calling Pandora thief has achieved things that your father has ever and will never achieve in his own life time. Thief-nubu urchin like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Prenonjebose: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by sojisenai(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Lovely...

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled...and you need a reputable company to [provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Badguy77(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Africana1123:
let me know when you see it grin grin
I see cold beer tongue
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Originality007: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:

as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Jcash90: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Instead of him to create for atiku so that he can cashout but let me just keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Innocentman86: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2022
The love people have for obi is too much because they know once obi win we all can kiss poverty good bye.
There will be security,food,education,riches, happinesses,etc.
I can't wait for o I again grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:

Lol...bullion van agbado people think everyone is like them. You even have mouth to say the word thief while supporting one. No shame at all. Because of 30k shiorr
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Allisgud: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
mention one ur better person
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by tammie24: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2022
All in vain

You can hang in on welcome to Anambra road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat / Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.