Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait (38134 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet / The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by sammirano: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
DDDDDav:

Since Tinubu's health status is the best we can have in your family and generation, I am better than your generation. Non of your generation can live beyond January 2023 including you

When you drop dead suddenly, people will start wasting rip. Certainly you won't see the end of this year
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by oluwasegun007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

stop the fantasy, Obi is the least candidate in this 2023 election, you naive zombies should stop making noise everywhere

The beauty of democracy is freedom to make choices...
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Traplord09: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
Instead of using his talent to create better people, he is used it to make a pandora thief potrait.

Yorba and north get hate.. and hate have begin to eat themselves...

That y fela call them zombies...
Atiku TINUUBFF FAMILY SHAMELESS people in government

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by budaatum: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Praktikals:
I am Yoruba but dont want Tinubu to win this election. I would have loved Obi to win, but it is visible, except to the blind, that there in an unwritten constitution that an Igbo man can never rule this country

That unwritten constitution needs to be unwritten in your head so you can write better things there.
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by budaatum: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jcash90:
Instead of him to create for atiku so that he can cashout but let me just keep quiet

This is why he's much smarter than you are.

While you think of cashing out today he has saved goodwill in the bank for his future. But I don't expect you to understand that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by TheDictatorNd: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Very talented
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Heffalump(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
Instead of using his talent to create better people, he is used it to make a pandora thief potrait.

Agbaya.
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Ijb11: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yeah
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Stanleyq: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
English sorry
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by DDDDDav: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
sammirano:

When you drop dead suddenly, people will start wasting rip. Certainly you won't see the end of this year

I will be among those that will tell your dead rest in pieces
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by xammyx(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
Get sense please
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by zeusdgrt(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oracleforce:

You mean awkward talent....

Like cocaine pushing talent and the likes....
Like the one when u dey see so and u never fit create anything for ur life grin
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Rayzoom: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Africana1123:
Let me know when you see it grin grin
I've seen it foolish goat �, then what about this?

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Rayzoom: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
wolebest:

Instead of Obi's picture, he should have done something else that will fetch him money.
Good name better pass money.

Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Jcash90: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
budaatum:

This is why he's much smarter than you are.

While you think of cashing out today he has saved goodwill in the bank for his future. But I don't expect you to understand that.
that's your problem, empty skull respect my opinion
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by budaatum: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jcash90:
that's your problem, empty skull respect my opinion

Why would anyone respect you or your opinion when you obviously don't deserve any respect nor give any respect to others?
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Oracleforce: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2022
zeusdgrt:

Like the one when u dey see so and u never fit create anything for ur life grin

Why will I channel my talent to a waste....when I can use the same talent to building sth substantial that even multi-national companies and countries will call and pay for it...

For your information, I collect my pay in UK pounds and US dollar not in your valueless naira...

We ain't in the same league...
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by Agent17th: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I know he must be ibo
Peter Pandora Obituary is an IPOB project

Charity begins at home.

Shebi yoruba like BAT despite his enormous frailties
And the north Atiku.

You just stating the obvious
Re: Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait by zeusdgrt(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oracleforce:

Why will I channel my talent to a waste....when I can use the same talent to building sth substantial that even multi-national companies and countries will call and pay for it...

For your information, I collect my pay in UK pounds and US dollar not in your valueless naira...

We ain't in the same league...
Yimu na dem grin go sit-down joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons / Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.