Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest (24184 Views)

Search Interest In Tinubu Outstrips Musk On Money Laundering Exposé / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by guru90: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Osibanjo would've given Peter Obi good competition even in the East. The reason most easterners are against Tinubu is because they know he's Buhari Pro Max

Na so my brother...

That's the reason I STAND FOR OBI........

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by OsunOriginal: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Osibanjo would've given Peter Obi good competition even in the East. The reason most easterners are against Tinubu is because they know he's Buhari Pro Max

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The only person that can give Obi competition in the East is Tinubu.... Just wait and see.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by kingyakos: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2022
If you can't show us from the post by Google as prove "it is a big fat lie". Obi's own of last month was prove it came from Google.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by OsunOriginal: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2022
I keep asking, how many people all together (those for APC, LP, and PDP) are on social media? Multiply that number by 20... it gives you the number of people who don't have anything to do with social media and will be voting in Feb. So, don't get carried away by the noise on social media, it won't have any impact on who wins the election.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2022
We were searching for his date of birth,his father/mother
More about Zainab the kolo daughter
Etc
His info is contradicting so we search to know more about the thief
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by saysugar(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Labourers go cry again now grin
Idamond:
and you think the search is for good?
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by dyera(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
As good as it sounds, Asiwaju still remains the best to win even if the election today.

I am not surprised that SE still remains the zone with the least registered voters and likely to vote because the zone has a minority population, most of those sampled Igbo online have no pvc and are outside Nigeria. HE Obi of the mushroom party ti lule se.
check my signature for free stuffs!

No you got that wrong. Majority of Igbos live outside the south east. For example a large percentage of Lagos state registered voters are igbo.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Skty: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
It's understandable.

People were searching for the hospital he was staying in London and the seriousness of his illnesses then.

Everyone wanted to know if he was still alive and if Osinbajo should contest. Osinbajo will win more votes than the sick one.

U forgot to add this recent goofing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by jcross19: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2022
garfield1:

Similar news made Pandora to trend
only a stupid youth that his future has stolen will be campaigning for APC.. From 6trillion to 39trillion naira just for 7and some months the APC led government has borrowed 31 trillion ah Jesus!!!! They have succeeded in plunging Nigeria to poverty..
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Igbek76: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2022
BAT is the most popular, the most qualified and the most cerebral.
What can the critics do than to dedicate their time and energies on him.
Tinubu is the best candidtate.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by olatuns2017: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Timiolutomi: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
It's understandable.

People were searching for the hospital he was staying in London and the seriousness of his illnesses then.

Everyone wanted to know if he was still alive and if Osinbajo should contest. Osinbajo will win more votes than the sick one.

You sha love to lie to yourself.
I guess it makes you feel better.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by zinaunreal(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2022
It's his rotten comment what else
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by pacespot(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2022
People search for him to fish out his dirt past as was shown in so many bad revelations about him in the last few months, not because they are interested in his presidential bid. For instance, during his Chicago state university saga, many people go on Google about him in the search engine, some people even paid to contact the Chicago university just to get a feedback on Tinubu academic records with them. So it is understandable if Tinubu was a top search in the last few months among Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by sirray001: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Parcific:
Definitely not
not at all.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Tflex01:

Funny enough, Tinubu may outlive you and others in that category. grin
He may also outlive you. Who knows? The difference is i am not the same age and ill as him, he is at more risk of dying than I am. Fact.

Your suggestion is like saying your 89 years old grandfather may outlive you. The chances of that happening isn't less likely.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Timiolutomi:

You sha love to lie to yourself.
I guess it makes you feel better.
I am sure it made him feel better. He wishes Osinbade becomes presido
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Tflex01: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
gypsey:
He may also outlive you. Who knows? The difference is i am not the same age and ill as him, he is at more risk of dying than I am. Fact.

Your suggestion is like saying your 89 years old grandfather may outlive you. The chances of that happening isn't less likely.

Tinubu may outlive you.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by walex2(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
When I see people using internet empirical analysis or social media on-line votes to determine who would become the next Nigeria president in 2023 I just laughed. Hear this 80 percent of Nigeria votes comes from rural areas, and 75 percent of Nigeria voters are not on social media.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Obidient1: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
garfield1:

When obi was leading,you were celebrating
Leading in what please.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Ttalk: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
walex2:
When I see people using internet empirical analysis or social media on-line votes to determine who would become the next Nigeria president in 2023 I just laughed. Hear this 80 percent of Nigeria votes comes from rural areas, and 75 percent of Nigeria voters are not on social media.

Exactly. Even those on social media can be easily sway with money

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Babysho(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nigerians are keeping updated on their choice..

What updates are there of Tinubu abeg? He’s yet to answer questions that we desperately want to ask him
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Slurity(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
It's understandable.

You are using humanity to judge political outcome. Tinubu is a Don when it comes to politics and God's backing.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by kennethesan(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Just to further check his credentials.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Chopcy29: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Make he go carry trophy and leave this country alone
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by clevybrown(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/tinubu-overtakes-obi-in-search-interest/&ved=2ahUKEwi098bXg-P6AhUS6qQKHTyPBB4QFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1En6H7nOToVE4VmNxqtPOI
u are just too dumb, even more dumb than Tinubu... Just imagine what u brought up as news... I don't blame u, but rather I blame the clueless mod that brought it to front page...
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tflex01:

Tinubu may outlive you.
He may outlive you too.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Cantonese: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Garfield, so you also dance emi lo kan song.

Dey dance am dey go, as your eye never clear reach, until the baba wound you finish.
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by ZombieSlayer1: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The only person that can give Obi competition in the East is Tinubu.... Just wait and see.
Guy you dey talk competition, is this a competition to you? Wow! People are suffering and dying from the evils of this APC and you're talking competition?
You people are wicked and heartless
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by ZombieSlayer1: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
guru90:

Na so my brother...

That's the reason I STAND FOR OBI........
That's because most people are afraid
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by paramakina202: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na that time Tinubu hide for one London hospital people were searching for him everywhere grin
Re: Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest by Ekaka1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
We know why, it's all about "Turning a rotten situation into a bad one" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities / We Won’t Tell Lies To Defend Govt – Information Minister, Muhammed Idris / PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.