Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. (1131 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yes! A Popular Nairalander and a second generation Thief.nubu urchin who goes by the moniker, Helinues has repented and he's now asking for forgiveness for his shameful public support of the Jagaban.

Life has taught him a serious lesson after he lost his job and being evicted from home by his landlord.

On behalf of Helinues, I call on every Nairaland member to please donate some money let's help him get back to his feet.

May God Bless you as you do.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by BATified2023: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:
Yes! A Popular Nairalander and a second generation Thief.nubu urchin who goes by the moniker, Helinues has repented and he's now asking for forgiveness for his shameful public support of the Jagaban.

Life has taught him a serious lesson after he lost his job and being evicted from home by his landlord.

On behalf of Helinues, I call on every Nairaland member to please donate some money let's help him get back to his feet.

May God Bless you as you do.
u igbos n this your display of madness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
BATified2023:
Well I don't blame you.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
donphilopus:
Mynd44

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by Christistruth00: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Well I don't blame you.

Olu Okeowo himself is a Freemason Ogboni

A Grandmaster Cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by Shalommy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chaiii cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by AfonjaEmir: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Poverty don sow COAT for am.

He has abandoned his fellow miscreants...but he must still suffer for his generational foolishness.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by emmanuelbrown26: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
BATified2023:
Afonja go and sit down jare. I know some of them can't afford 1 meal a day but they will be shouting bat

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Afonja go and sit down jare. I know some of them can't afford 1 meal a day but they will be shouting bat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by MrALIVE: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
BATified2023:
tribalistic fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by markfem2: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Helinius now goes by the name Ihordsoy. He is still active

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
markfem2:
You don't mean it? and he came here begging for help without us knowing that he has changed moniker. These Thiefn.ubu will never cease to amaze me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by Ghostrye: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Poverty sat him down and said "you, I will deal with you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by Mystic216: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ghostrye:
Poverty sat him down and said "you, I will deal with you"
On a Saturday morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by swaggerjack: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

Olu Okeowo himself is a Freemason Ogboni

A Grandmaster Cultist
I like his son's music shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A Popular Nairalander Repents And Asks For Forgiveness. by swaggerjack: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
markfem2:
I wanted to donate money to him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Niger State / The Man Called Jagaban. / Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.