Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45716 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PTH(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2007
ClimieNH89:

I think PTH and Vera would be a wonderful couple!

too late.  grin Besides Vera has already found her . . . and is only looking for a "Special friend".
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2007
ClimieNH89:

The guy with issues and the girl with greater issues!

WORD !!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Sonye(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2007
I love a few people here but not to date. I think i love more guys here thann guys

PTH ur very funny
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
ClimieNH89:

The guy with issues and the girl with greater issues!

I toast to that! cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ClimieNH89: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Sonye

you love the guys more than the guys??

So you extra love the guys!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PTH(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I toast to that! cheesy

with our mercedes? grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2007
Veracious:

Doyin13
aka as doyinchicago@yahoo.com ,Doyin shenbote of conventry UK. i hope your wife is not watching? since you are busy here toasting almost all the girls in Nairaland. becarefull man.they is more to life. angry

Ol bob see me see trouble o

Veracious baby I think you got cataracts.

Or else you won't mistake me for no shenbote or nomvete or some Zulu brother.

And sis when are you going to get a fade.

That way you might get PTH to like you grin
and then he can leave my woman alone angry

altho you might need a burqha to snare PTH
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2007
how many people dey share mercedes?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by omoge(f): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
ummmmmmmm cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PTH(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

how many people dey share mercedes?

i'll take the headlamps. . .  tongue

doyin13:

That way you might get PTH to like you grin
and then he can leave my woman alone angry

when are you going to stop dreaming?  grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ClimieNH89: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
TOH

Abeg leave David jor.

What a waste of money for an expensive car when he could use it for better things.

eg: sending it to me to renew my wardrobe!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2007
PTH, pause and consider it now.
i wanted to date veraciuos but i think you'll fit her more !!

And about the mercedes, do i stand a chance ??

grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
mishoo:

grin grin grin

PTH you will notice that it is the general consensus on this forum
that you and veracious are a fit made in Mecca grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PTH(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
ClimieNH89:

TOH

Abeg leave David jor.

What a waste of money for an expensive car when he could use it for better things.

eg: sending it to me to renew my wardrobe!

you wish eh grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PTH(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
mishoo:

grin grin grin

You better date veracious now before she starts crying again  cheesy Forget about the mercedes, this CAN NEVER be shared, well you can dream about it, no harm in that.

doyin13:

PTH you will notice that it is the general consensus on this forum
that you and veracious are a fit made in Mecca grin

when did the general consensus on the forum become gospel truth that i shld abide by? grin Save veracious!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by luckia(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
hum! the toast friend. hum!,,,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ClimieNH89: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
U learn to appreciate things only when u lose them.

PTH, you shall come back one day and say: "Why didn't I date her then?!"
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shakira: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
topic
MICHELIN 99, for a night stand
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mormor: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
cute ,understanding, straight,and matured in mind not age
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Veracious(f): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Doyin

you really amaze me. anyway l like you sha but not for dating or would you like to date me? grin i really like the way i look with my low cut.

@PTH

me cry for who? mishoo lai lai. you better change your mind now so you will not regret later as ClimieNH89 said. but i am still asking my self if you are that "someone" because your attention is on someone else cry cry.

but wait a minute what is these mecedes you guys are talking about? cos am lost on that one.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ClimieNH89: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ shakira

shocked are u lesbian?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shakira: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
ClimieNH89:

@ shakira

shocked are u lesbian?
is lesbianism a felony in NIGERIA?,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ClimieNH89: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ shakira

Yes, five years sentence for you there. grin

Lucky you michelin89 is somewhere else! cheesy

Try your luck, although i don't think she'll like being just a night-stand! undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2007
lysaa don miss for here?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shakira: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2007
ClimieNH89:

@ shakira

Yes, five years sentence for you there. grin

Lucky you michelin89 is somewhere else! cheesy

Try your luck, although i don't think she'll like being just a night-stand! undecided

but its quite fortunate lesbianism act is legalised in AMERICA, REGARDLESS i dont care where ever she is, amma find her, even if she's in deepest hole on earth i dont mind, all i need is her care and passion,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ClimieNH89: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
But I thought TOH was your first choice. How come the change of mind?

Michelin89 - the feminist

TOH - the feminist

Uhm! You like feminists I see!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by wealthyman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
a god woman is the dream of everyman.if u look inward u will find then.i only wish i will find that true woman soon. ,
a mother,a unique sister i never had,a true love, a praying wife, a virtuous woman,working in the proverb 31 principles and above all God fearing full with wisdom, where is she
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
shakira:

but its quite fortunate lesbianism act is legalised in AMERICA, REGARDLESS i don't care where ever she is, amma find her, even if she's in deepest hole on earth i don't mind, all i need is her care and passion,

Who told you say na everywhere for America dey legalised lesbianism? no where in USA you are allowed to wed as a lesbian, Union and partnership does not mean lesbianism is total legal.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shakira: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
honeric01:

Who told you say na everywhere for America dey legalised lesbianism? no where in USA you are allowed to wed as a lesbian, Union and partnership does not mean lesbianism is total legal.
WHo the heck is talking about marriage?//abeg jare, i do engage in lesbianism, does that mean an goNNA expose it to the whole wide world, heck no, i love my status man
ClimieNH89:

But I thought TOH was your first choice. How come the change of mind?

Michelin89 - the feminist

TOH - the feminist

Uhm! You like feminists I see!
TOH , TOYIN, abeg jare TOYIN is no where to fit in my agenda, i love MICHELIN99
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2007
shakira:

WHo the heck is talking about marriage?//abeg jare, i do engage in lesbianism, does that mean an goNNA expose it to the whole wide world, heck no, i love my status manTOH , TOYIN, abeg jare TOYIN is no where to fit in my agenda, i love MICHELIN99

lol see person, good for you, if you want to see michelin99, start treking now, she dey for the roman empire country, cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shakira: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2007
honeric01:

lol see person, good for you, if you want to see michelin99, start treking now, she dey for the roman empire country, cheesy
hmm i see, u dey feel Hot as i dey mention MICHELIN99 every second, i dont care whatever u say, am still in search for her
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PTH(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2007
Veracious:

@PTH

me cry for who? mishoo lai lai. you better change your mind now so you will not regret later as ClimieNH89 said. but i am still asking my self if you are that "someone" because your attention is on someone else cry cry.

but wait a minute what is these mecedes you guys are talking about? because am lost on that one.

Sorry Vera, i'm definitely not that "someone". wink

About the mercedes? grin You really dont want to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.