Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45763 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2007
I only love one person here . . . . . . . . . , . . .zignor kiss kiss kiss kiss
but you run from one guy to another . . . . .larrycol, darfur,denx,bolarge atc cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ mishoo

see me see double wahala for deady body

Just because i tell easybaby to step down for ngojoygurl say Zignor is already inlove with her,, na ihm this babe wan chop me raw, abeg o! permission to fall out, i no fit help ngojoygurl fight her mata o!
i don handover fight to ngojoygurl, i trust my babe, she go finish the fight

easybabe, i been dey do you favour o! cos the love btw them is waxing stronger and stronger,
wetin concern me sef! lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2007
Easybaby:

I only love one person here . . . . . . . . . , . . .zignor kiss kiss kiss kiss
but you run from one guy to another . . . . .larrycol, darfur,denx,bolarge atc cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!1 tongue e dey pain you o! gagao!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by daprince: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2007
Easy and Sandy, are you guys for real or just bitch-slapping?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by osereka(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
hnmm, as usual
  any of those babe with boobs
      I MEAN BIG BOOBS
TO ME NO BIG BOOBS NO FALLING INLOVE WITH OSEREKA!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
i'm already in love with mukina cool so for me it's muky and muky alone kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Razorr(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2007
Toshmann, hands off Mukina, she's mine already. angry
If you don't believe me, ask her where she was on Sunday night. grin cheesy cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Bolarge(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Topic

lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
@razorr . . . . .are you a lesbian? . . . . . . . . .just asking grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
Razorr:

Toshmann, hands off Mukina, she's mine already. angry
If you don't believe me, ask her where she was on Sunday night. grin cheesy cool
muki no even dey here, you wan fight !!
shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
I would love to get my hands on Rhino's brain. (I dont know what he looks like but i know what he's brain is all about) so Rhino ---- u fancy some?

I would have said Airblaze but i think he's taken.

I am not too sure about Presido1 at the moment. but i like his style.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by iice(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
NaJa, i know what you mean by the brain bit. . . wink

Ahhh my grandson is doing me proud grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by esilove(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
Sandykoko, I think you are right for that i will like date you
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Razorr(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
Easybaby:

@razorr . . . . .are you a lesbian? . . . . . . . . .just asking grin grin grin

Why? Are you interested? Send me an email with your pic if you are. My addy. is in my profile. wink

By the way, you've got to have a size 36 pair of breasts (at least) to qualify. wink  And you must reside in or around Lagos. cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by BabyGlow(f): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
cool cool cool

I love k0be!

But my man aint got love fo me!

cool cool cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
esilove:

Sandykoko, I think you are right for that i will like date you
thank you jare!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
Baby Glow!:

cool cool cool

I love k0be!

But my man aint got love fo me!

cool cool cool

abeg if the guy no love you i dey here jare cool he fine pass me? cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ topic one and only LAYI
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
snazzydawn:

@ topic one and only LAYI

snazzy, i thot you love me shocked

well no worries, i have my muky, the best there can ever be kiss

this is for you muky kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by phenomenon(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2007
@poster: Interestin topic.
Seems to be causing a bit of confusion thou
Havnt really met the ladies in nairaland
I met mimiko thou. Had a few chats wit her b4 she went dark.
That leaves me wit  

grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ topic
i do know toshmann kiss kiss kiss

@ razorr  stop it o
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2007
Men. All this cyber lover business.

Similar to a stripper teasing you to bits and a burly
bouncer nearby to smack you up the head
if you dare touch her.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
this kin love on the internet na die o! them no dey give award o!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2007
sandykoko:

this kin love on the internet na die o! them no dey give award o!

well, it might interest you to know that most Nairalanders have met themselves or going to meet sometime soon so it is not just internet love, it could actually blossom into something else.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Elgaxton(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
@SandyKoko

No gree for Darfur o!

U need to see application letter wey i write jut to get Omoge number

U no go believe sey Darfur and Sienna deny me access, e don be ha ha ha

@Darfur!

U see ursef, so u no no sey this kind thread go fallout abi, so tell me na if u go give her number plus permission

I know sey u wan go delete ur last post for my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-62827.512.html#msg1415204
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
snazzydawn:

well, it might interest you to know that most Nairalanders have met themselves or going to meet sometime soon so it is not just internet love, it could actually blossom into something else.

na tru o! kai! i no think am!!!!! shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Elgaxton(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2007
I'm in luv with one nairalander already o,

Her name starts with P and ends with A
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
Dafur na true wey elgaxton talk?
why you come dey block am from collecting omoge number eh?
i think say na me dey line

stop am o! b4 i vex o, because my own application go reach 5pages , " i no dey yoke o!"
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2007
Elgaxton, who's playing hide and seek with you ??
Oya spell it !!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
Elgaxton:

I'm in love with one Nairaland user already o,

Her name starts with P and ends with A

What's the meaning of this, others dey call their lover names, why u no wan tell us her name, or are u not proud of her?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
Easybaby and Sandaykoko, why are u guys fighting over my boy friend (Zignor) cool shocked grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yawa don gas !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.