Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45765 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2007
lovemajek:

I can understand that, but thats not a problem, we are going to have fun and adventures of life time.

that doesnt sound 2 good, but if u call it hanging out, it will sound better grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2007
yes, hanging out is good,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seanphil: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2007
hey guys; i need a beautiful and sexy girl.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2007
keep looking around, we have alot of them here.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2007
ywah dem plenty, tnk God its a girl u want no guy, i 4 tell u 2 go somewhere else , cos we gat none here tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2007
are sure we dont have that too.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 1:05am On Sep 03, 2007
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sure
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 1:06am On Sep 03, 2007
then check the gays and bishops thread.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sobande: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2007
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by phenomenon(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2007
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2007
huh
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by phenomenon(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2007
grin
Acidrop?? Thinking, this cud mean trouble!

What's up wit the numbers?? Tell me you play sudoku. cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 1:52am On Sep 05, 2007
hahahah, lol that is d only thing that makes me sweat, soduko, its some simple mathematical pyramid
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2007
denex:

I hope you girls know that any guy you show interest in is liable to get banned from Nairaland because we have a jealous God.

I'm talking out of experience.

Na you talk am handsome one! He he he he he!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

As for the dating matter----------Nairaland guys are hot! I am not in the dating scene----too boring!!!!  I don't want to date them, but for one night stands only!!! If the topic was about one-night stands then I will have a comprehensive list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------just to spice things up a tad------------I already gatz a "permanent" date!!!! tongue---- kiss------ wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2007
y u dey call him handsome one, is he handsome?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2007
acidrop:

y u dey call him handsome one, is he handsome?

-----------------------in the eyes of the beholder my dear Acid!!!! wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2007
ok, grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2007
still on??
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2007
carry on angel, where is acidrop today, miss you.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ronnieslimz(f): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
lovemajek, wen did u turn 2 a female?? tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by saucekid(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
i would love to date

EASYBABE

i talk am b4 but she nova see the thread,i hope she sees it so she go know the rhythm of ma heartbeat
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2007
Dating,

hmmmmmmmmm?

Ima work on it grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
lovemajek:

carry on angel, where is acidrop today, miss you.

sup am right here ooo, i missed u 2,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2007
have someone seen my lovely pilgrim.1?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 1:15am On Sep 08, 2007
@ acidrop
welcome back to the house
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 1:22am On Sep 08, 2007
tnx
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 1:33am On Sep 08, 2007
just little tired today from paper work, well am here to have fun sha.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 1:48am On Sep 08, 2007
lol, what do u do again?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lovemajek(f): 1:52am On Sep 08, 2007
do you forget everything we posted.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by shakira: 2:26am On Sep 08, 2007
@topic
JAYBABY cos she;s experienced
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 3:17am On Sep 08, 2007
lovemajek:

do you forget everything we posted.

no did u mention it?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by tommyex(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2007
IF I HAD MY WAY I WILL DATE LOTS OF GIRLS ERE COS IT SEEMS MOST OF DEM COMBINE HUMOR WIT INTELLIGENCE

AM SORRY I CANT DATE YALL(LOL)

EVEN D GUYS 2 SEF,AM JUS INTO LOTS OF HUMOR,I DNT HAVE PERMISSN 2 DATE GUYS YET,BUT GIVE 9JA SOME TIME WE LL GET DER(I JUS DEY PLAY OO)[sub][/sub]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.