Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45774 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2008
anyone that tries to comprehend Gamine or/and myself is on a LONGTHING ! FILE . . .DONT TOUCH IT ! tongue cool cool grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2008
Imani:

Rampant toyinrayo grin, why don't you go first?

One of the mature people is Siena. The other is debatable tongue

@Presido, bia, what is all this rumour about my username? take ya time o grin
LOL. one of them is also Siena. . now your turn grin grin

makes it 4 men on Nairaland

Mc Omo:

@RampantT

I always knew u were the one jare . . .na today ?
@Mc Omo
na yesterday o
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 18, 2008
So rampant is toyinrayo tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2008
stillwater:

So rampant is toyinrayo tongue
nope grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by saucekid(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2008
ibkaye
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2008
RampantT:

nope grin

na wa 4 u ooo, u stick with one identity now, all these multiple identity is confusing me and all those boys wey u dey carry their money run. . . . .

back 2 basics. . . .
creamish and jenny wats d storry so far. na so the Siena fyn. . . . if so erm. . . . . . . .erm . . . . . . u have one more contestant. . . .  grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 18, 2008
creamish and jenny wats d storry so far. na so the Siena fyn. . . . if so erm. . . . . . . .erm . . . . . . u have one more contestant. . grin

acid drop shoooooooooooooooooooooooo away joooooo,which contestant siena belongs to just one person and dats me,u and creamish should look elsewhere angry grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:26pm On May 18, 2008
haba y u jump into conclusion soo fast? who even told u its me sef? gurl take it easy jor. 4 now he is no man's land. tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 9:03pm On May 18, 2008
acidrop:

haba y u jump into conclusion soo fast? who even told u its me sef? girl take it easy jor. 4 now he is no man's land. tongue

in dat case. . . my name is no man grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2008
hmnnn . . . . Creamish, I go cyber-slap u if u no come back o angry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 9:31pm On May 18, 2008
Young man. . .im not dat babe beside u in d cyber cafe. . .im on ma bed right now. .in ma crib. .if u venture near me ehn?! Siena will show u pepper!! cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2008
lmao!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2008
Siena ko ODYSSEY NI . . . tongue

wetin ur Siena wan do me ? abeg return sharp sharp to ur rightful position b4 i vex tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 18, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin mc-omo na by fire by force,carry her or better still uproot her and take her back to u peoples matrimonial bed cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2008
sorry to disappoint u tongue

she don collect permission to add spice to her demanding sex life tongue grin

yes . . .she can date Siena for a week and come back to daddy cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2008
then y u come dey make mouth naaa?u don't even love d girl,abeg leave her alone,if to say u love am u no go give her permission to date siena,abeg go sitdown,na so u take call DAJUNTA your rival for snatching ezinwannem,d same wt gamine,now na creamish,my friend you're totally confused cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2008
@jenny

u might never know me . . . tongue

believe everything u read and u will believe that Seun Osewa is the President of Federal Republic of Iraq grin

abeg leave Da Hotstepper out of this . . .she don upgrade herself to after-1 status grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 6:21am On May 19, 2008
u see y d two of u suit urselves well?. . . ur both confused grin . Well im getting ready for work now. . Sienaz gonna drop me off. . dat dont mean my locationz gonna change (it'l always be in d armz of my Prince Siena) cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 6:52am On May 19, 2008
Creamish:

in that case. . . my name is no man grin

ok we agree, but u get land?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2008
@Creamish

no worry . . .Siena sef go cook lunch for u, when its 1pm go back go chop . . yeye girl grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Creamish

no worry . . .Siena sef go cook lunch for u, when its 1pm go back go chop . . yeye girl grin

So na here u run come dey cause wahala angry
With this ur attitude, i wonder which lady in her
right senses will pitch her tent with u tongue

Get matured grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

then y u come dey make mouth naaa?u don't even love d girl,abeg leave her alone,if to say u love am u no go give her permission to date siena,abeg go sitdown,na so u take call [b]DAJUNTA your rival for snatching ezinwannem,[/b]d same wt gamine,now na creamish,my friend you're totally confused cool

grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2008
@Da Junta

e be like say for the previous life wey u come, u dey woman-deprived . . .so tey d come begin dey shack u for dis life wey u come, as God don answer ur prayer, dash u Hotstepper grin

watch ur words ! cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2008
Haba!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 2:05am On May 20, 2008
hahahaha mc omo and Da junta, what is teh quarrel about now, it looks like to me a woman issue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by BiafraBoy1: 11:26am On May 21, 2008
acidrop:

hahahaha mc omo and Da junta, what is the quarrel about now, it looks like to me a woman issue
I be like say they don carry d rivalry come here, undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by holythug(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2008
ummmmmmm
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Da Junta

e be like say for the previous life wey u come, u dey woman-deprived . . .so tey d come begin dey shack u for this life wey u come, as God don answer your prayer, dash u Hotstepper grin

watch your words ! cool

Actually, U are d one woman deprived embarassed
Today it's Hotstepper, tongue
2moro it's Gamine, lipsrsealed
Next is Creamish, undecided
Then RampanT,
I could go on, I guess u need a woman in ur life or u are a playa grin
So get ur acts 2geda. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2008
Da Junta:

Actually, You are d one woman deprived embarassed
Then RampanT,
I could go on, I guess u need a woman in your life or u are a playa grin
So get your acts 2geda. grin

na wa ooo, so these gurls are VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Da Junta

e be like say for the previous life wey u come, u dey woman-deprived . . .so tey d come begin dey shack u for this life wey u come, as God don answer your prayer, dash u Hotstepper grin

watch your words ! cool

How can u dash me what u never had
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 6:40pm On May 21, 2008
bia ACID. . .warn urself ooo! I de u like victim? I'l soon baptize u with ur ID. . angry angry angry tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:11pm On May 21, 2008
Da Junta:

Actually, You are d one woman deprived embarassed
Then RampanT,
I could go on, I guess u need a woman in your life or u are a playa grin
So get your acts 2geda. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.