Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,690 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47358 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ayorh4you:

C'mon babe......do wat u hv 2 do. No time 2 dull. #AreYouALearner?

No I'm not a learner.

They're other girls in london who can assist to your needs
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2013
adaobi123:

No I'm not a learner.

They're other girls in london who can assist to your needs

but its u i want. and its you o wanna catch grenade for sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Ayorh4you(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2013
MrEndowedAyo:

but its u i want. and its you I wanna catch grenade for sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2013
MrEndowedAyo:

but its u i want. and its you o wanna catch grenade for sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Djkels(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Adaobi123
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Djkels(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123: Lol
cry
adaobi123: Lol
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Djkels: cry

tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Cikoloko(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wish to hav police woman
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by far222(f): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote][/quote]way
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
I luv Marieolae...some1 help me tel her dat she's givin me sleepless 9tes
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by marieolae(f): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dbestmax: I luv Marieolae...some1 help me tel her dat she's givin me sleepless 9tes
really?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: really?
Don't giv me dat "realy" look
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: really?
I lov bae..wana make u feel lik d only gal in d world..trust me
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by marieolae(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dbestmax:
I lov bae..wana make u feel lik d only gal in d world..trust me
oh wow
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: oh wow
Lol...is dat hw u reply ur hubby
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by marieolae(f): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol...is dat hw u reply ur hubby
r u my hubby lmao
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: r u my hubby lmao
Urghh Mary....so u want 2 deny d engagement ring I gav u cos of all dese fake fellas in Nairaland
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by marieolae(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
Urghh Mary....so u want 2 deny d engagement ring I gav u cos of all dese fake fellas in Nairaland
which engagement ring..I never see am oh
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: which engagement ring..I never see am oh
Mary!!!!!! shocked
marieolae: which engagement ring..I never see am oh
Mary!!!!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by marieolae(f): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
Mary!!!!!! shocked
Mary!!!!!!
I swear down
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: I swear down
Down 2 wia.....My friends told me u wud be unfaithful...buh I told em off ...dat I believed in love and dat av found Luv in u....Mary u!!!!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by marieolae(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
Down 2 wia.....My friends told me u wud be unfaithful...buh I told em off ...dat I believed in love and dat av found Luv in u....Mary u!!!!!!
which frens? Pls if I may ask
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by jamilkb(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
My sweety, Hadizy grin cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: which frens? Pls if I may ask
chaii....e don do....Oya giv me bak my ring...make I go find anoda wife
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by marieolae(f): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
chaii....e don do....Oya giv me bak my ring...make I go find anoda wife
* throws his ring back at him*
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: * throws his ring back at him*
*Gives her anoda ring nd french kiss her*
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: * throws his ring back at him*
Nawao...jst lik dat...I was thinking u wia goin 2 giv it a 2nd taught....well shaa..
*piks up d diamond stone ring dusts it nd pockets it...*walks away*
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyspark007:
*Gives her anoda ring nd french kiss her*
007 if I get u and dat ur ring wit dat ur lips wey u take dey do dat french kiss...U'l c wat hellfire looks lik ***walks away
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
007 if I get u and dat ur ring wit dat ur lips wey u take dey do dat french kiss...U'l c wat hellfire looks lik ***walks away
Lol....if u even try near me batista, ryback nd triple h go pound ur skul with hammer
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dbestmax(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyspark007:
Lol....if u even try near me batista, ryback nd triple h go pound ur skul with hammer
Lol...I don tel u o...liv my wife..I b jealous lover o
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Veevean1......meeting first sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.