Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend (51791 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by ECASH120: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34md_lsNEjU

Sorrow will be your portion- BBNaija star, Mercy Eke, weeps as she lays curses on people accusing her of being IVD's girlfriend

Reality TV star, Mercy Eke, has said that she has nothing other than a business transaction with businessman, Ikechukwu Ogbonna popularly known as IVD who has been accused of battering his wife, Bimbo, to d€ath.

In a post shared on her IG page, Mercy stated that she only visited the auto shop run by IVD to purchase her Range Rover that she gifted herself on her 27th birthday in 2020. She also shared videos she made where she returned the car after she found out the car was an accident one that was refurbished and sold to her for N36 million.

She also shared a video where she was complaining about the faulty key of the Range Rover.

A distraught Mercy went on her IG live to also lay curses on anyone alleging that she had an amorous relationship with IVD.

Alleged domestic violence: Popular Lagos businessman, IVD’s wife, Bimbo is dead

Bimbo, the wife of popular car dealer, Ikechukwu Ogbonna, better known as IVD, has died. Her sister confirmed her passing on social media some hours ago.

Bimbo was rushed to the hospital sometime this week after suffering severe burns during a violent incident at their residence in Megamound estate, Lekki, Lagos. Sources claimed Bimbo confronted her husband IVD on Wednesday, October 12, 2022, over the constant beatings she received, and a fight ensued.

The fight resulted in their house being set ablaze. IVD was said to have escaped with minor burns while Bimbo suffered severe burns and was rushed to the intensive care unit. Sadly. she lost the battle to live.

Announcing Bimbo's passing on social media, her sister wrote:

''Bimbo is gone-Bimbo is gone-My sister is gone
The fire  is burning me haaaaaaaaa 
IVD you killed my only sister 
Abimbola IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY'

In another post, she wrote;

''Abimbolaaaaa, My Bobby, this was never our agreement
Unspoken words you’ve left behind
Undone things we’ll never do together why why why
You have left me heartbroken
Perfect peace has fallen upon your head
A taste of sorrow we have been fed with…….
I will really miss you, if you can hear me pls wake up Bobby
Till we meet again''

Her demise comes after many years of physical abuse she suffered from her husband and the father of her five children.

In May 2019, Bimbo regained consciousness after she was allegedly beaten to a coma by her husband during pregnancy. She was 8 months pregnant at the time.

Then, on October 4, 2020, IVD released a video of him reconciling with his wife days after she released an exposé explaining how she allegedly suffered domestic violence from him for 19 years.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/alleged-domestic-violence-popular-lagos-businessman-ivds-wife-bimbo-is-dead.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by ECASH120: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Car receipt

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Zonefree(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Marriage is overrated!

A wealthy man going into marriage with a Nigerian girl is just being foolish! Marriage is for poor people, in my opinion.

As a rich man, what do you need marriage with a Nigerian girl for?

I watched the video that IVD posted, how his deceased wife and mother in-law made life difficult for him. The MIL was even calling him an illiterate cry..they destroyed his car and house. I can't imagine myself in that situation cos of procreation undecided

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Moh247: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2022

Some would just sit in their miserable home and start accusing people all over the internet, saying nonsense, slandering people, destroying others image

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Millenuim: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
We don't need all this distractions please, allow the family mourn their dead in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sorrow will be your portion
- BBNaija star, Mercy Eke, weeps as she lays curses on people accusing her of being IVD's girlfriend
AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
So shall it be for all internet trolls,
Especially those on Nairaland that won't desist from trolling,
Cursing, lying on innocent members here.

post=114081258:
Internet trolls : FvckAllYa.

Meanwhile,
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Joshmoore(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hoelo grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by WebSurfer(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Kaycee9242(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who is this one again? They should allow us concentrate on election please

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lol grin nothing wey musa no go see for gate grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by alingo2013(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin. It's not enough knowing the girl you want to marry, Know her family history too, you meant be marrying in to a family of mad people, or people who have mental health challenges, becareful my people

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Winters23: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
If i tell you the reason why IVD unintentionally killed his wife, things go spoil.

All i will say is that, she owns a blog site and posted a story that she shouldn't have posted.

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Mindlog: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mother murdered by their father, father will be spending the rest of his life in prison....I feel for the children left behind.

There is nothing heroic about hanging on to a toxic marriage. angry

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why do women still stay in abusive homes ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Our roads are filled up with refurbished coffins ..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by nolywe(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
#39 mill??..How much this gal win sef?...ohh how I wish I have clito coz clitocurrency dey pay oo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Dialpad: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
No smoke without fire .... lol

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Kajaard: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Olosho curse dey work?

Lol, you just made me spill my drink cheesy grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Omihanifa: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
This mercy eke every time. It’s either she’s involved with one sugar daddy drama or she’s getting dragged for prostitution related news

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nawa o person wey get money still dey get involved in domestic violence I swear this life be something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Olosho kobokobo grin

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by abobote: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have never seen any good thing about this girl before

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by SerikiFulani(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mercy eke - One of the most prolific & hardworking hoe to come out of Africa kiss

Only Toke makinwa got a badder CV than her in Hoeing smiley

62 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by aksule(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
What a messy situation. Is it really necessary?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
No need for all that.. Live ur life not for anyone..

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) / DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.