Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend (51801 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Brendaniel: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Dshocker:

They have deleted the post

since the post has been deleted, what did she post that would have warranted such kind of vengeance...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by sisisioge: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Wow! Any other foolish woman gone like that....na wa o. Honestly, this is so hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by sharone21(f): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2022
sniperr007:
Who be the IVD sef

I guess he is the owner of that car company which was featured in Zlatan's musical video( Pepper Dem).

This one Mercy dey swear so( lol).... I know say she cannot swear that if she has dated married men before make thunder fire her etc( lol)...I believe these girls just pose with these cars and return them, directly/indirectly advertising the Car company and in some cases get money for dating the owners.

This IK's 19 years ( some said 22years) abusive marriage led his wife to frustration to committing indirect suicide by lighting up herself( she set the house ablaze and in the scuffle, he pushed her inside and absconded).

Someone will be abusing somebody in marriage then person go stay born 5 children? How?...
Even 1 pikin don tire me, na running away plans with 1 pikin go dey my agenda.
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34md_lsNEjU

Sorrow will be your portion- BBNaija star, Mercy Eke, weeps as she lays curses on people accusing her of being IVD's girlfriend

Reality TV star, Mercy Eke, has said that she has nothing other than a business transaction with businessman, Ikechukwu Ogbonna popularly known as IVD who has been accused of battering his wife, Bimbo, to d€ath.

In a post shared on her IG page, Mercy stated that she only visited the auto shop run by IVD to purchase her Range Rover that she gifted herself on her 27th birthday in 2020. She also shared videos she made where she returned the car after she found out the car was an accident one that was refurbished and sold to her for N36 million.

She also shared a video where she was complaining about the faulty key of the Range Rover.

A distraught Mercy went on her IG live to also lay curses on anyone alleging that she had an amorous relationship with IVD.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/alleged-domestic-violence-popular-lagos-businessman-ivds-wife-bimbo-is-dead.html

What is wrong with men of nowadays? Why beating someone you once promise you gonna love and care for ab initio? No matter how more a woman provokes you, beating should never be an option at all; there are different way to let a woman know you run the show in a house, many ways. Beating should never be an option. I'm really saddened by this news.

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Dshocker:
If i tell you the reason why IVD unintentionally killed his wife, things go spoil.

All i will say is that, she owns a blog site and posted a story that she shouldn't have posted.

Please do you mind sharing for me?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Kfed4ril(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Dshocker:
If i tell you the reason why IVD unintentionally killed his wife, things go spoil.

All i will say is that, she owns a blog site and posted a story that she shouldn't have posted.

Help me with the link to the blog.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Another day in Nigeria. Everybody go dey okay, last last. My own is Patrick Fakoya is no more. Let me mourn the man in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Konjiboii: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Endured 19years of domestic violence ke? Aunty was on a suicide mission
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Dabillion: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2022
Spill d bean bro, abi na she be gistbloger or cutejul?
Dshocker:

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Elidrisy20: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2022
I don't know who to believe
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Mayflowa(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
Nawa o person wey get money still dey get involved in domestic violence I swear this life be something

Why are you wishing? You can convert it. Google the price online. But be aware there are millions of girls suffering and millions of men making it big!
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Rajahbite(m): 1:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Having gone through the posts and comments, and after examinating the statements and evidences here presented. I deduct thus . . .
1 . Both parties in the woebefallen union were abusing each other,with the SAID wife abusing her ASSUMED husband psychologically,emotionaly,financially and you know what? While the supposed hubby abused her physically and otherwise.
2 . The ranting SISTER was envious of her sibbling while alive but choose to capitalize on her demise to trend.
3 . The society has substituted the ethics and and norms of our traditional culture for a borrowed regulation of IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS UNTIL SOMETHING TRAGIC HAPPENS. ( I recall a story how my Greatgrandfather out of annoyance from a marital altercation with my Greatgrandmother threw away her pot of soup and a concerned {NOSY} neigbour reported to the village council. The emissaries from the village that came to invoke the statutary fines for cleansing on my Greatgrandfather met him licking the remaining soup from the pot .

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Rajahbite(m): 2:06am On Oct 16, 2022
When asked about his throwing his wife's pot of soup away , he denied saying that he only wanted to take the pot down from the fire for his wife and mistakenly some of the soup splashed off,and knowing that his wife cooks delicious soups he decided to lick the remaining soup with his wife. Everyone knew he lied to save face and avoid paying the fine, but no one could dispute when his wife[my Greatgrandma] corroborated his story . . . . . . . . .
And they lived HAPPILY TOGETHER till death took them.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by greentext: 2:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Obawolejoe:

Give your devices a good charge with the super amazing power++banks. Features included fast charge protocol, Led display, high capacity.

Pay on delivery

Call or whatsapp.
new account
Nobody will DM you here. Show that you are legit first. And don't tell me you cannot do this without making some sales here. Other wise to us here, you're just another scammer
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Drsmartphilips: 2:54am On Oct 16, 2022
if I say Igbo say kwenu

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Drsmartphilips: 2:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Igbo men are serial wife killers

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by sylve11: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2022
alingo2013:
grin. It's not enough knowing the girl you want to marry, Know her family history too, you meant be marrying in to a family of mad people, or people who have mental health challenges, becareful my people

as funny as it may sound, you are saying the truth. cool
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Femabol01: 3:00am On Oct 16, 2022
Once your husband/boyfriend start beating you, pls run for your dear life. The person who love you genuinely can never stoop so low to beat his wife/girlfriend. I have seen people killing their wives as a result of beating in my neighborhood while growing up. If you are my friend and I discover that you still beat your wife after my warning; I will end the friendship regardless of whoever you may be. If you still beat your wife and reading this, pls change. My hatred for wife beaters have no bound.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Saao(m): 3:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Marriage is overrated!

A wealthy man going into marriage with a Nigerian girl is just being foolish! Marriage is for poor people, in my opinion.

As a rich man, what do you need marriage with a Nigerian girl for?

I watched the video that IVD posted, how his deceased wife and mother in-law made life difficult for him. The MIL was even calling him an illiterate cry..they destroyed his car and house. I can't imagine myself in that situation cos of procreation undecided

men are really going through a lot in marriages. That's why men die on time. Marriage is really overrated. As its stands they will destroy that man image or arrest him without listening to him. Men are orphan in this world when you talk of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by wany(f): 3:45am On Oct 16, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Mumu too full nigeria.these people are broke azz. Cheap girls wey we dey invite fvck them like dogs for Texas give them our cars to sample for social media. Idiots will start claiming it with bullshit prayers. Omotola, geneive, them collect doggy steady for Houston.
You mean sex that both parties enjoyed? Surprise you mentioning DOG undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Elvis2kay: 4:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Igbo men are very aggressive towards women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Later some women will say it's better to cry in a range than a keke,all cry no be cry,some na Death.R.I.P to her

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by Komu1048(m): 4:37am On Oct 16, 2022
nolywe:
#39 mill??..How much this gal win sef?...ohh how I wish I have clito coz clitocurrency dey pay oo

Guy I'm telling u for real, I was working around Chisco this yesterday, our daily manner street to be precise. A live x-rated film is being shot. I was able to see it because I was on scaffold. If u c the babe wey dem dey yansh. Na all this outdoor one on the balcony, I couldn't believe my eye. Awa so-called girls have thrown shame to where it can never be found again, they can do anything just to be called big girls

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by VawulenceLover: 4:44am On Oct 16, 2022
No smoke without fire. How u take get 39 million? Is it part of the bbn price. When efe dey struggle to maintain him push and start. I no want talk of lakan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by tammie24: 4:54am On Oct 16, 2022
I hope the guy has been arrested sha
Imagine claiming she burnt herself

Ibo people are animals I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by oneMalik: 5:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Na ANI-MAN dey beat woman !

There has and will never be justification for beating a woman.

Thank you my FATHER !

May your soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by CSTRR: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
now she and her family are mad because she's Yoruba abi

These useless f1atheads sef

I don't know why a Yoruba girl would even think of dating not to talk about marriage to an ibo man

These is what you get
And his ibo people will say it's your fault

You people are unfortunate I swear!
Don't be a dunce.

Do you know how.many women are getting battered by their Yoruba husbands?

Come to my street.

How does that man above equate "Igbo people"?

For example, you are a dunce.
Does that mean all yorubas are dunce?

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by CSTRR: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Women should marry men that loves them.

Marry who loves you.

Don't trip for the bad boy or alpha male vibe to the extent that you get married to it like we see nowadays.

Marry a man that is hopelessly in love with you.

As long as he can take care of you, you will learn to love him too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by tammie24: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't be a dunce.

Do you know how.many women are getting battered by their Yoruba husbands?

Come to my street.

How does that man above equate "Igbo people"?

For example, you are a dunce.
Does that mean all yorubas are dunce?
do you also know how many ibo women are battered by their ibo husbands?
She's Yoruba and that makes all the difference abi?
Because Awolowo showed you are your foolish race shege does it mean even your new generation should continue crying?
the crying should stop please

Justice for f1atheads

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend by sharone21(f): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2022
CSTRR:
Women should marry men that loves them.

Marry who loves you.

Don't trip for the bad boy or alpha male vibe to the extent that you get married to it like we see nowadays.

Marry a man that is hopelessly in love with you.

As long as he can take care of you, you will learn to love him too.

Forget....Na dis one painful pass....And some men might even love you hopelessly but will not hesitate to beat one up in marriage.

I know ladies who married for love and their husbands beat them mercilessly..... Only God knows if this lady suffered with the man from the beginning of the 19 abi na 22 years of marriage.

We all need to be prayerful as some people have anger and immaturity issues so they can't really 'do' marriage well.

Wife beating isn't necessarily a tribal thing, though some tribes have vawulence in them.....

When we were young, a neighbor threw his wife( mother of his kids) from upstairs... Some men dey craze.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking Dashing In Red Body Hugging Gown / Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan / "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.